Windows 10: Blue stopcode

Discus and support Blue stopcode in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Well I see I'm not the only one having this problem. What's up with the irritating blue code screen that keeps popping up since last week? There seems... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by FW Jake, Oct 6, 2018.

1. FW Jake Win User

Blue stopcode

Well I see I'm not the only one having this problem. What's up with the irritating blue code screen that keeps popping up since last week? There seems to be more questions than answers.....as usual. Come on Microsoft, get your butts off the couch and give us a straight answer to fix your stupid glitch and get on with our work until the next one comes along. We don't need a theater full of people like me trying to dig through each other for answers that lead to trail and error at best. We need professionals to work on this and give us a fix asap so we can return and be professionals in our line of work. HELP NOW!!

:)

FW Jake, Oct 6, 2018
  2. Gil deG Win User

How to fix blue screen stopcode

Hi Willma,

If you are experiencing blue screen errors in your computer, we suggest that you refer to this

article
    for the step-by-step guide on how to fix blue screen errors.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Gil deG, Oct 6, 2018
  3. Debzzz Win User
    windows.com / stopcode

Modem etc all connected to NBN, I an using my wireless lap top and is working fine.

My main desktop in study/office is saying no Internet. Ran troubleshooter and advised to use a recommended fix as administrator. So pressed fix, message came up that computer would be restarted. This happened and a blue screen came up

Sending report 100% and then windows.com / stopcode then Stopcode: Bugcode NDIS DRIVER

Still unable to access computer, and blue screen still there????

Any suggestions???

Thanks

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Debzzz, Oct 6, 2018
  4. Blue stopcode

StopCode

When playing games online, it's going well then all of a sudden I get a blue screen which gives me a contact windows.com/stopcode and then stopcode kernel data inpage error, does anyone know why this happenes, I would appreciate help

JacquelineBlack1, Oct 6, 2018
Thema:

Blue stopcode

1. Blue stopcode - Similar Threads - Blue stopcode

2. W10: Frequent Blue Screening, various stopcodes dumps included.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W10: Frequent Blue Screening, various stopcodes dumps included.: Microsoft Surface Book 2 15", Windows 10I've tried various troubleshooting steps, run all the diagnostic tools usually recommended, scanned everything that can be scanned and no errors have been detected with any hardware or any drivers. Stopcodes encountered include: MEMORY...
  3. W10: Frequent Blue Screening, various stopcodes dumps included.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    W10: Frequent Blue Screening, various stopcodes dumps included.: Microsoft Surface Book 2 15", Windows 10I've tried various troubleshooting steps, run all the diagnostic tools usually recommended, scanned everything that can be scanned and no errors have been detected with any hardware or any drivers. Stopcodes encountered include: MEMORY...
  4. W10: Frequent Blue Screening, various stopcodes dumps included.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. blue screen stopcode 0x82460000 when sending large files to lacie6big usb raid hdd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blue screen stopcode 0x82460000 when sending large files to lacie6big usb raid hdd: lenovo p70. Windows 10. Teracopy file transfer. lacie 6big USB RAiD HDD - newly purchased.Trasnferring large files realised that the PC has reset itself.Try again and the time taken to reset has reduced and I see the BSOD with stopcode 0x82460000 at point of the PC...
  6. blue screen stopcode 0x82460000 when sending large files to lacie6big usb raid hdd

blue screen stopcode 0x82460000 when sending large files to lacie6big usb raid hdd: lenovo p70. Windows 10. Teracopy file transfer. lacie 6big USB RAiD HDD - newly purchased.Trasnferring large files realised that the PC has reset itself.Try again and the time taken to reset has reduced and I see the BSOD with stopcode 0x82460000 at point of the PC...
  7. blue screen stopcode 0x82460000 when sending large files to lacie6big usb raid hdd

8. Cant boot into my windows 10 , getting blue screen. Stopcode : SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant boot into my windows 10 , getting blue screen. Stopcode : SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT...: Am unable to boot into windows 10Occured after an auto update.Tried going into safe mode and couldnt.Looking for assistancegetting blue screen with the following infoStopcode : SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLEDwhat failed : Appleusbvhci.sys...
  9. Cant boot into my windows 10 , getting blue screen. Stopcode : SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT...

Cant boot into my windows 10 , getting blue screen. Stopcode : SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT...: Am unable to boot into windows 10Occured after an auto update.Tried going into safe mode and couldnt.Looking for assistancegetting blue screen with the following infoStopcode : SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLEDwhat failed : Appleusbvhci.sys...
  10. Cant boot into my windows 10 , getting blue screen. Stopcode : SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT...