Windows 10: blue tint on monitor after recevent update maybe

Discus and support blue tint on monitor after recevent update maybe in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; A dew days ago my monitor got a blue tint to all. I tried many things, night settings, colour, accessibility, contrast etc. What di you change. how... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BrianoDunfield, Apr 12, 2021.

1. blue tint on monitor after recevent update maybe

A dew days ago my monitor got a blue tint to all. I tried many things, night settings, colour, accessibility, contrast etc.

What di you change. how can I fix it.

:)

BrianoDunfield, Apr 12, 2021
  2. RDX
    rdx Win User

Blue tint on monitor

My ASUS monitor (model MX279-H) shows a blue tint. I recently bought an HP27f monitor and realized that ASUS display has a blue tint (image attached).

I am using an HDMI cable to connect (no loose VGA cables!) I uploaded/updated display drivers from ASUS website.

3. Helmut Win User
    Blue tint on monitor

That is just a minor difference in colour temperature. Obvious when you place them side by side.
    Just adjust one of them so that they are more the same with the monitor controls.
    It is in the manual for the ASUS monitor.

Menu > Color > Standard mode > Color > Color Temp. > Four modes in there, Cool being the blue end, and Warm the Red end.

The terms maybe different in the HP one.

Depends how you view them, to me the one on the right has a red tint.

Helmut, Apr 12, 2021
  4. ram1220 Win User

blue tint on monitor after recevent update maybe

Blue tint on monitor

Yea the HP monitor has a red tint. The Asus looks more natural.

ram1220, Apr 12, 2021
Thema:

blue tint on monitor after recevent update maybe

1. blue tint on monitor after recevent update maybe - Similar Threads - blue tint monitor

2. Grey tint and blue startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Grey tint and blue startup: My screen is messed up, it gives me a blue screen at the start, but then switches back to a grey tint over everything after. This started to happen yesterday after i wiped down my keyboard after it was greasy. All the sudden it just went blue. I then restarted my computer a...
  3. Grey tint and blue startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Grey tint and blue startup: My screen is messed up, it gives me a blue screen at the start, but then switches back to a grey tint over everything after. This started to happen yesterday after i wiped down my keyboard after it was greasy. All the sudden it just went blue. I then restarted my computer a...
  4. Grey tint and blue startup

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. blue tint

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    blue tint: ive got s blue tint on my monitor, my xbox doesnt have it but my pc does, how do i fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-tint/4e52b5b9-aad3-4549-bccc-5c1fbb342d54
  6. Blue Tint on Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blue Tint on Screen: Hi, I was working on a paper for class and I was copying things, I tried to press Ctrl+C and I missed the button, I don't know what I accidently pressed. But, a small box appeared, as if I was changing my laptops fan speed, saying that I was now in Cinematic view I'm pretty...
  7. Laptop monitor displays purples with a blue tint

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop monitor displays purples with a blue tint: I have a Dell G3 laptop and the display seems correct for most colors but purples always look too blue. I tried using the color management calibration but the color balance looked fine. I don't understand RGB enough to know which colors to tweak. Any help would be much...
  8. blue tint screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    blue tint screen: I turned on my laptop and found a blue tint screen. Everything on the screen has that blue tint. Please help to get normal colors on my screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-tint-screen/d0792b04-7d70-4435-b96c-9a3fd059ce1a
  9. Blue tint on monitor

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Blue tint on monitor: My ASUS monitor (model MX279-H) shows a blue tint. I recently bought an HP27f monitor and realized that ASUS display has a blue tint (image attached). I am using an HDMI cable to connect (no loose VGA cables!) I uploaded/updated display drivers from ASUS website. 128954
  10. Monitor has a green tint

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Monitor has a green tint: Hi, Sometimes, my screen just randomly starts having a green tint. If I activate night mode and instantly deactivate it again, the tint is gone. If I disable TrueType, the tint doesn't appear anymore. But obviously, without TrueType, text looks crappy. Is there any solution...