Windows 10: Blue tint on monitor

Discus and support Blue tint on monitor in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; My ASUS monitor (model MX279-H) shows a blue tint. I recently bought an HP27f monitor and realized that ASUS display has a blue tint (image attached).... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by rdx, Mar 15, 2019 at 9:27 AM.

1. RDX
    rdx Win User

Blue tint on monitor

My ASUS monitor (model MX279-H) shows a blue tint. I recently bought an HP27f monitor and realized that ASUS display has a blue tint (image attached).

I am using an HDMI cable to connect (no loose VGA cables!) I uploaded/updated display drivers from ASUS website.

:)

2. alexp999 Win User

New monitor, everything has blue tint!

Just booted into express gate and I dont have the blue tint. It is something to do with the colour profiles. have fiddled about a bit. gonna boot back into windows now see if i have fixed it.

On my old monitor it did the opposite. Desktop and games looked fine, but using the monitors proper driver caused the photo gallery to have a yellow tint! *Wtf :wtf:

3. Laptop screen has blue tint

I connected the laptop to my tv and it shows the right colours. (black and white photos are now correct, not with that blue tint). (Before this problem my screen had this blue tint for circa 10 seconds, after that it changed to the right colors.)

Westland1940, Mar 15, 2019 at 9:28 AM
  4. alexp999 Win User

Blue tint on monitor

New monitor, everything has blue tint!

Okay, I just got my new monitor today. Acer P223W.

Only thing is everything has a blue tint! only just but enough it is noticeable.

So I installed the driver for it and I have found that the colours only look right looking at a pic using windows photo gallery. ( i worked this out by loading my background into photo gallery then switching between desktop and photo gallery. The desktop has a slight blue tnige, the photo gallery looks perfect.

Does anyone know how I can get windows to render everything using the colour profile its using for photo gallery (presumably the acer one)?

i think it is applying the slight blue tint to games too. :shadedshu

Any help really appreciated!!!

Thanks.

Thema:

Blue tint on monitor

1. Blue tint on monitor - Similar Threads - Blue tint monitor

2. Monitor has a green tint

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Monitor has a green tint: Hi, Sometimes, my screen just randomly starts having a green tint. If I activate night mode and instantly deactivate it again, the tint is gone. If I disable TrueType, the tint doesn't appear anymore. But obviously, without TrueType, text looks crappy. Is there any solution...
  3. Video display has a blue tint

in Windows 10 Customization
    Video display has a blue tint: Video display has a blue tint, can not get it remove. Text is also in blue, not black. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-display-has-a-blue-tint/eb448954-67fd-492d-ba5e-351dfc981206
  4. Computer display keeps turning blue tint

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer display keeps turning blue tint: I know this question has been answered on other threads and I have searched them, however my screen is still blue tinted. I usually log on first thing in the morning and the blue tint is gone but returns shortly after im up and running. If I reboot the same thing happens,...
  5. Computer display keeps turning blue tint

in Windows 10 Customization
    Computer display keeps turning blue tint: I know this question has been answered on other threads and I have searched them, however my screen is still blue tinted. I usually log on first thing in the morning and the blue tint is gone but returns shortly after im up and running. If I reboot the same thing happens,...
  6. Video playback causes blue tint/hue to screen display?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Video playback causes blue tint/hue to screen display?: Not sure when this problem first started but everytime I open a video to play it back, the screen colour changes to an awful blue/grey colour which does not revert to normal unless I restart my PC. Have a Sony Vaio SVL2413Z1EB desktop PC running the latest version of Windows...
  7. My screen is constantly tinted blue all over.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My screen is constantly tinted blue all over.: So yesterday i was playing GTAV and i jumped into one of the new cars. This immediately turned my screeen a transluscent blue and upon exitimg the game my screen is still blue. Ive restarted 3-4 times, tried colour calibration but it had no relevancy fo my problem. Ive tried...
  8. Blue lines across monitor

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Blue lines across monitor: Hello i have been recently experiencing an issue where there are blue lines across my monitor when i watch a movie or play games also it looks like its on one half of the screen Snaggy - easy screenshots here is what it looks like 52910
  9. Blue Tint Now Darkens Everthing

in Windows 10 Support
    Blue Tint Now Darkens Everthing: I woke up my computer from a a sleep state yesterday afternoon. A blue tint / haze darkened everything. I updated and restated last night and again this morning at at 4 am. Still the same. I am barely abbe to use the machine for the darkening. What am I to do? 88012
  10. Laptop screen has blue tint

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop screen has blue tint: Hello, The title says it all. My screen displays all colors but overall it has some sort of blue tint. For example, if I see a black and white photo on my screen you can clearly see it isn't 100% black and white but it also has some kind of blue tint over it. It's hard...