Windows 10: Blue Tint on Screen

Discus and support Blue Tint on Screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I was working on a paper for class and I was copying things, I tried to press Ctrl+C and I missed the button, I don't know what I accidently... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SupervNova1440, Nov 2, 2020.

1. Blue Tint on Screen

Hi,

I was working on a paper for class and I was copying things, I tried to press Ctrl+C and I missed the button, I don't know what I accidently pressed. But, a small box appeared, as if I was changing my laptops fan speed, saying that I was now in Cinematic view I'm pretty sure that is what it said and now my screen has sort of a blue tint to it. I reinstalled my both of my display drivers, the NVIDA driver didn't do anything, but when I uninstalled and reinstalled the Intel driver it worked for a little bit but after some time it came back, as if it was loading the settings.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Also, I have

Windows 10

Asus Rog Zephyrus

:)

SupervNova1440, Nov 2, 2020

2. Laptop screen has blue tint

I never showed any examples of my problem. See the attached images. Those are black and white images, but on my screen they are black, white and light blue-ish.

Blue Tint on Screen [​IMG]

Westland1940, Nov 2, 2020
  3. blue tint screen

I turned on my laptop and found a blue tint screen. Everything on the screen has that blue tint. Please help to get normal colors on my screen

s.benhayoune, Nov 2, 2020
  4. Blue Tint on Screen

Laptop screen has blue tint

I connected the laptop to my tv and it shows the right colours. (black and white photos are now correct, not with that blue tint). (Before this problem my screen had this blue tint for circa 10 seconds, after that it changed to the right colors.)

Westland1940, Nov 2, 2020
Thema:

Blue Tint on Screen

1. Blue Tint on Screen - Similar Threads - Blue Tint Screen

2. Blue tinted laptop screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue tinted laptop screen: Hi. I was working on my laptop today when out of nowhere my screen got a blue tint. There was no flashing or anything else, it was just normal one moment and blue the next. I've tried restarting my laptop, updating and reinstalling graphics drivers and turned my laptop off...
  3. Blue tinted laptop screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue tinted laptop screen: Hi. I was working on my laptop today when out of nowhere my screen got a blue tint. There was no flashing or anything else, it was just normal one moment and blue the next. I've tried restarting my laptop, updating and reinstalling graphics drivers and turned my laptop off...
  4. Blue tinted laptop screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10 Blue tinted screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Blue tinted screen: Hello, I was wondering if there was a way to fix the blue tint on my computer screen, I was doing homework and the screen looked fine but when I came back a blue tint on my screen, I have tried a screen calibration and that did not work reset my laptop multiple times and...
  6. Windows 10 Blue tinted screen

Windows 10 Blue tinted screen: Hello, I was wondering if there was a way to fix the blue tint on my computer screen, I was doing homework and the screen looked fine but when I came back a blue tint on my screen, I have tried a screen calibration and that did not work reset my laptop multiple times and...
  7. blue tint

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    blue tint: ive got s blue tint on my monitor, my xbox doesnt have it but my pc does, how do i fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-tint/4e52b5b9-aad3-4549-bccc-5c1fbb342d54
  8. Blue Screen Tint Need Help

Blue Screen Tint Need Help: So yesterday I was playing GTAV and I jumped into one of the new cars. This immediately turned my screen a translucent blue and upon exiting the game my screen is still blue. I've restarted 3-4 times, tried color calibration but it had no relevancy to my problem. I've tried...
  9. blue tint screen

blue tint screen: I turned on my laptop and found a blue tint screen. Everything on the screen has that blue tint. Please help to get normal colors on my screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-tint-screen/d0792b04-7d70-4435-b96c-9a3fd059ce1a
  10. Laptop screen has blue tint

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop screen has blue tint: Hello, The title says it all. My screen displays all colors but overall it has some sort of blue tint. For example, if I see a black and white photo on my screen you can clearly see it isn't 100% black and white but it also has some kind of blue tint over it. It's hard...