Windows 10: Blue tint when playing certain games

Discus and support Blue tint when playing certain games in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Well my problem is that when playing certain games like: Rocket league, Diying light and The forest my screen turns blue or well it has some sort of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Dnvz2, Dec 3, 2020.

1. /u/Dnvz2 Win User

Blue tint when playing certain games

Well my problem is that when playing certain games like: Rocket league, Diying light and The forest my screen turns blue or well it has some sort of blueish tint, the thing is that the colours of the screen change, it only happens when the games are on full screen or cover the screen completely as I have tried whith borderless window but if I play in 1920x800 and the game covers all the screen it turns blue but when I lower the resolution the game colours look normal, I'm sure this doesn't have to do with hardward because it only happens on certain games and not in all of them, anything that could help is much appreciated

submitted by /u/Dnvz2
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Dnvz2, Dec 3, 2020
  2. RDX
    rdx Win User

Blue tint on monitor

My ASUS monitor (model MX279-H) shows a blue tint. I recently bought an HP27f monitor and realized that ASUS display has a blue tint (image attached).

I am using an HDMI cable to connect (no loose VGA cables!) I uploaded/updated display drivers from ASUS website.

3. blue tint screen

I turned on my laptop and found a blue tint screen. Everything on the screen has that blue tint. Please help to get normal colors on my screen

s.benhayoune, Dec 4, 2020
  4. Blue tint when playing certain games

Laptop screen has blue tint

I never showed any examples of my problem. See the attached images. Those are black and white images, but on my screen they are black, white and light blue-ish.

Blue tint when playing certain games [​IMG]

Westland1940, Dec 4, 2020
Thema:

Blue tint when playing certain games

1. Blue tint when playing certain games - Similar Threads - Blue tint playing

2. Computer BSOD when playing certain games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer BSOD when playing certain games: When playing games sometimes, such as Fortnite, Valorant, Cyberpunk 2077, or Apex Legends, my PC will often bluescreen upon opening the game or going into a lobby. I am unsure the cause of this and cannot figure it out, but made a post about it before that did not get a reply...
  3. BSOD when playing certain games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when playing certain games: Hello, I've recently been suffering from IRQL Not Equal or Less BSOD when playing Solasta Crown of the Magister on GamePass.I had recently reinstalled Windows 10 because I was encountering BSODs only when playing certain games, including No Man's Sky on GamePass and V Rising...
  4. BSOD when playing certain games

BSOD when playing certain games: Hello, I've recently been suffering from IRQL Not Equal or Less BSOD when playing Solasta Crown of the Magister on GamePass.I had recently reinstalled Windows 10 because I was encountering BSODs only when playing certain games, including No Man's Sky on GamePass and V Rising...
  5. BSOD when playing certain games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. BSOD only when playing certain games!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD only when playing certain games!!!: I have been having a BSOD issue every couple weeks where I will start up specific games and within an hour or two, I experience a BSOD crash. I am not sure of what to do as my research capabilities comprehension really... has hit a brick wall. I have attached my Minidump...
  7. BSOD only when playing certain games!!!

BSOD only when playing certain games!!!: I have been having a BSOD issue every couple weeks where I will start up specific games and within an hour or two, I experience a BSOD crash. I am not sure of what to do as my research capabilities comprehension really... has hit a brick wall. I have attached my Minidump...
  8. Crashing when playing certain games.

Crashing when playing certain games.: Hi all, Firstly, apologies if this is posted in the wrong section, as I'm not entirely sure what sort of crash I'm having. This PC was my first custom build, first assembled in March 2020. I've noticed since then that I'll frequently crash while playing games - with Modern...
  9. BSOD when playing certain games

BSOD when playing certain games: I get BSOD's when playing certain games; Deus Ex Mankind Divided, Civilization VI, and Witcher 3. However, I don't get BSOD's when playing Crysis 3, or Call of Duty Infinite Warfare. The driver that's causing it is Hal.dll. My PSU is new, and I ran the windows memory test and...
  10. BSOD when playing certain games

BSOD when playing certain games: My laptop been having this problem for this many times. While gaming everyday, have BSOD almost everyday. Screen went blue and won't restart at all. have to manually restart the laptop. The DM Log Collector file is attached. From: Kevin 29255