Windows 10: Blue tooth audio shuts off after exactly 15 minutes

Discus and support Blue tooth audio shuts off after exactly 15 minutes in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I have a connection with Oontz Angle 3 speaker through blue tooth, the sound shuts off after 15 minutes. I turn my Oontz speaker back on and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JerryCochrane1, Nov 11, 2020.

1. Blue tooth audio shuts off after exactly 15 minutes

When I have a connection with Oontz Angle 3 speaker through blue tooth, the sound shuts off after 15 minutes.

I turn my Oontz speaker back on and it will stay on for another 15 minutes. This does not happen when I have it linked with my desktop computer.

:)

JerryCochrane1, Nov 11, 2020
  2. claytyson Win User

blue tooth driver vanished

seems my blue tooth driver vanished. in settings, when blue tooth is selected, there is no toggle to turn it on. No buttons present that do anything.

In Control panel , under devices, where you are seeing a list of all the drivers, there is no Blue Tooth listed. Reading the list from the top: Audio; batteries; computer. No blue tooth.

claytyson, Nov 11, 2020
  3. BLUE TOOTH

JUST BOUGHT NEW BLUE TOOTH HEAD PHONES AND THEY WONT LINK WITH MY LAPTOP MODEL# 15-bs020wm I OPENED THE DEVICE WINDOW AND THEIR IS NO BLUE TOOTH LISTED. WHAT SHOULD I DO?

RICKYFRANK1, Nov 11, 2020
  4. kenl01 Win User

Blue tooth audio shuts off after exactly 15 minutes

Blue tooth

Hi, my previouse N series used to connect via blue tooth to my car via send business cards via blue tooth for the address book. The N97 now only has copy business card to either mass storage or card. Anyone know how to send your contact list via blue tooth
    thanks

kenl01, Nov 11, 2020
Thema:

Blue tooth audio shuts off after exactly 15 minutes

1. Blue tooth audio shuts off after exactly 15 minutes - Similar Threads - Blue tooth audio

2. networks off every 15 minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    networks off every 15 minutes: I have a desktop and connected properly via wired connection. The desktop keeps on disconnecting to my router almost every 15 minutes. I checked my laptop and it is properly connected without having problem. I tried to unplug and plug back in the cable but remains the same....
  3. networks off every 15 minutes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    networks off every 15 minutes: I have a desktop and connected properly via wired connection. The desktop keeps on disconnecting to my router almost every 15 minutes. I checked my laptop and it is properly connected without having problem. I tried to unplug and plug back in the cable but remains the same....
  4. computer shuts off after 2 minutes

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    computer shuts off after 2 minutes: My computer goes off after 2 minutes , every thing is set to never. Talked with windows and microsoft and they said it needed a new driver and they were helping me to find the new driver but it wasn't were they directed and me while I was looking for the driver the computer...
  5. Screen Turns Off After Exactly 30 minutes

Screen Turns Off After Exactly 30 minutes: Hello, My screen on my Dell XPS 9570 turns off after 30 minutes exactly, to the second! even while I am actively using it. Upon using the keyboard or touchpad I re-enter the lock screen, where I can log in using fingerprint per usual. I checked the event viewer logs, and...
  6. Screen will not turn off after 15 minutes.

Screen will not turn off after 15 minutes.: Hello. Ever since I installed the May 2020 update, my screen will not turn off after 15 minutes like I set it to. This is a fresh installation of the OS, I even tried using "sfc /scannow" but no corrupted files were found. I'm not sure if this is an issue everyone is...
  7. Blue tooth audio windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue tooth audio windows 10: I have a pair of sony wireless headphones. They connect to my windows 10 laptop easy enough. They have two connections via blue tooth, one is for the microphone attached to it and one is for the stereo headphones portion. Random programs will only play through the laptop...
  8. Blue tooth drivers for HP 15 laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue tooth drivers for HP 15 laptop: Are there free bluetooth drivers available for my system ? * Moved from IE10/other https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/blue-tooth-drivers-for-hp-15-laptop/fe7b8263-557a-40c6-831e-d21e236e4e4d
  9. Display turns off after exactly 10 minutes of inactivity

in Windows 10 Support
    Display turns off after exactly 10 minutes of inactivity: Hello I have used this site before for help with my computer problems and it never failed, but now I can't find the answer, hope this thread helps I have had my pc for 5 years now, it always worked fine. GA-X79-UD7 I7-3930k GTX 770 Last week the monitor started...
  10. Laptop completely shuts itself off after ~10-15 minutes of gaming

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop completely shuts itself off after ~10-15 minutes of gaming: My laptop has recently begun shutting itself off after about 10 minutes of playing games. This is very recent and does not seem to be an issue of overheating, I have attached an external fan and the laptop is not hot when it turns off. It also does not seem to be an issue of...