Windows 10: Blue Tooth Connectivity Problems Interesting I promise

Discus and support Blue Tooth Connectivity Problems Interesting I promise in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello all, I've been having this problem with my Bluetooth since the windows update in October. I was hoping that the next set of drivers would fix... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CeceZ, Dec 16, 2020.

1. CeceZ Win User

Blue Tooth Connectivity Problems Interesting I promise

Hello all,

I've been having this problem with my Bluetooth since the windows update in October. I was hoping that the next set of drivers would fix the problem, but it still persists.

The Problem in short: my Bluetooth device will not connect at start up no matter what I do. I restart, uninstall and reinstall the driver, I make sure everything is up to date, I put it through trouble shooter, and nothing fixes this problem. I've done everything but look at the hardware it's really the last thing that I want to do

Something that I find troubling is that when I open device manager it shows me two IntelR Wireless BluetoothR devices. Blue Tooth Connectivity Problems Interesting I promise bb374b9f-a40c-4f39-b4d5-7b68fa665311?upload=true.png

one is working one is not. When I go into the device to check what went wrong it tells me different codes with no rhyme or reason. Sometimes it gives me Code 31 other times it gives me code 10. I've also noticed that depending on the restart it switches which one fails to load. For example: Below is when I first started my computer tonight

Blue Tooth Connectivity Problems Interesting I promise e17b75eb-5a28-46b2-a555-5b468efbc3cf?upload=true.png Blue Tooth Connectivity Problems Interesting I promise 9f542ce5-9e37-4907-a2f3-c75147df3a7d?upload=true.png

and this is how it looked once I trouble shot and reinstalled the drivers.

Blue Tooth Connectivity Problems Interesting I promise 11c96b2c-3b15-4526-99de-f7c9d4f00c48?upload=true.png Blue Tooth Connectivity Problems Interesting I promise 0ea69fc5-5e68-47be-9fa1-0715391e7c40?upload=true.png

The ports changed which one loaded and which one doesn't. When that happens I noticed that information changes too.

No matter how many times I try to fix this problem nothing seems to work. I can't connect any Bluetooth device to my computer unless it has it's own usb to connect to. It doesn't get in the way of everyday life, but it's a problem that I would like to fix since it doesn't seem like it will get fixed on it's own.

So my questions is: does anyone know how to fix this problem that doesn't include uninstalling/reinstalling drivers?

:)

CeceZ, Dec 16, 2020
  2. kenl01 Win User

Blue tooth

Hi, my previouse N series used to connect via blue tooth to my car via send business cards via blue tooth for the address book. The N97 now only has copy business card to either mass storage or card. Anyone know how to send your contact list via blue tooth
    thanks

kenl01, Dec 16, 2020
  3. claytyson Win User
    blue tooth driver vanished

seems my blue tooth driver vanished. in settings, when blue tooth is selected, there is no toggle to turn it on. No buttons present that do anything.

In Control panel , under devices, where you are seeing a list of all the drivers, there is no Blue Tooth listed. Reading the list from the top: Audio; batteries; computer. No blue tooth.

claytyson, Dec 16, 2020
  4. Blue Tooth Connectivity Problems Interesting I promise

BLUE TOOTH

JUST BOUGHT NEW BLUE TOOTH HEAD PHONES AND THEY WONT LINK WITH MY LAPTOP MODEL# 15-bs020wm I OPENED THE DEVICE WINDOW AND THEIR IS NO BLUE TOOTH LISTED. WHAT SHOULD I DO?

RICKYFRANK1, Dec 16, 2020
Thema:

Blue Tooth Connectivity Problems Interesting I promise

1. Blue Tooth Connectivity Problems Interesting I promise - Similar Threads - Blue Tooth Connectivity

2. headphone blue tooth connection

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    headphone blue tooth connection: my computer is no long my computer is no longer finding my blue tooth headphones, I have followed the instructions to no avail. It had found it once but would no longer connect so i removed device. Now it will not finding my blue tooth headphones, I have followed the...
  3. blue tooth connection

blue tooth connection: Please some one help me how to pair Jabra elite 65t wireless head phones with Lenevo idea pad 145 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-tooth-connection/6e877e6e-86eb-4983-a3b1-bec25fa954a4
  4. connect blue tooth sony camera

in Windows 10 Customization
    connect blue tooth sony camera: trying to connect by bluetooth my Sony DSC.RX10M4 camera in Windows 10 1909, but don´t find an option in devices to set it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connect-blue-tooth-sony-camera/0d8f1bd5-5a5d-4045-8d05-3ac759fbb80a
  5. connect blue tooth sony camera

connect blue tooth sony camera: how do I connect Sony DSC-RX10M4 camera to blue tooth in windows 10 1909 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connect-blue-tooth-sony-camera/bfaa7538-8529-45d5-b58f-f9f5a9938639
  6. Blue tooth connection

Blue tooth connection: I have a HP laptop model envy it appears that I do not have blue tooth installed after checking out your instructions. * Moved from Mobile Devices * OS assumed to be Win 10...
  7. Can not connect Blue tooth mouse

Can not connect Blue tooth mouse: I just purchased a Surface Go and can't connect the Sculpt mobile mouse. Any ideas on getting help for this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-connect-blue-tooth-mouse/4981974b-a150-4da1-811f-9d54aacfa11a
  8. Problems in blue-tooth headphones and windows connection

Problems in blue-tooth headphones and windows connection: My blue-tooth headset was working fine but a few days ago while i was using the mic for recording audio my laptop crashed.Everything else worked fine after i restarted but when i connect my headset it displays its connected as voice in the blue-tooth setting while earlier it...
  9. blue tooth connection

blue tooth connection: Hello I can not connect my iPhone 6 to my pc which is running windows 10 it is up to date and the phone is up to date every time I try to connect the phone says " this device is not supported " why ? and how can I repair / do this Thankyou...
  10. Losing blue tooth mouse connection

Losing blue tooth mouse connection: The blue tooth connection on my mouse has been lost (not for the first time) It won't remove it and let me re-install it - not sure what else to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/losing-blue-tooth-mouse-connection/d162b500-a9bf-4340-a60b-3167a84271ef