Windows 10: Blue Tooth disappeared after installing the most recent update

Discus and support Blue Tooth disappeared after installing the most recent update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I installed the most recent update this morning. After the installation was done, my PC no longer recognizes my mouse. I have rebooted numerous... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LiseHautzinger, May 15, 2021.

1. Blue Tooth disappeared after installing the most recent update

Hi, I installed the most recent update this morning. After the installation was done, my PC no longer recognizes my mouse. I have rebooted numerous times, have turned the mouse on and off numerous times, have unplugged the connector, and tried to use two different mice as a way to troubleshoot the issue. When I go to Device Manager, Blue Tooth does not display on the tree. When I go to System and devices - mouse, it says that Blue Tooth is turned off and to turn it back on. However, I cannot find a way to get Blue Tooth installed. I looked to see if there wer

:)

LiseHautzinger, May 15, 2021
  2. ngtony Win User

blue tooth disappear after updating windows 10 on March 8, 2018

who can help me. I updated windows 10 on march 8,2018. after that, blue tooth disappears from my computer. I called samsung service centre.

the reply is windows update interferes with blue tooth drivers, that cause the blue tooth disappear! is this true? how to get blue tooth back?

ngtony, May 15, 2021
  3. claytyson Win User
    blue tooth driver vanished

seems my blue tooth driver vanished. in settings, when blue tooth is selected, there is no toggle to turn it on. No buttons present that do anything.

In Control panel , under devices, where you are seeing a list of all the drivers, there is no Blue Tooth listed. Reading the list from the top: Audio; batteries; computer. No blue tooth.

claytyson, May 15, 2021
  4. Blue Tooth disappeared after installing the most recent update

BLUE TOOTH

JUST BOUGHT NEW BLUE TOOTH HEAD PHONES AND THEY WONT LINK WITH MY LAPTOP MODEL# 15-bs020wm I OPENED THE DEVICE WINDOW AND THEIR IS NO BLUE TOOTH LISTED. WHAT SHOULD I DO?

RICKYFRANK1, May 15, 2021
Thema:

Blue Tooth disappeared after installing the most recent update

1. Blue Tooth disappeared after installing the most recent update - Similar Threads - Blue Tooth disappeared

2. Most recent updates will not install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Most recent updates will not install: I am having no success in installing new updates on my Windows 10 computer. I have received various error messages that all ultimately result in BSoDs. I have tried clearing my SoftwareDistribution folder, all to no avail.The updates in question are the KB2267602, the...
  3. Most recent updates will not install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Most recent updates will not install: I am having no success in installing new updates on my Windows 10 computer. I have received various error messages that all ultimately result in BSoDs. I have tried clearing my SoftwareDistribution folder, all to no avail.The updates in question are the KB2267602, the...
  4. Most recent updates will not install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. BSOD after most recent updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD after most recent updates: So after installing the updates released today I keep getting a BSOD. It seems like the update its self is broken I have tried to install it twice both times windows boot looped after the install. I tried to use SFC and DISM from the boot menu but no luck. I managed to get...
  6. BSOD after most recent updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD after most recent updates: So after installing the updates released today I keep getting a BSOD. It seems like the update its self is broken I have tried to install it twice both times windows boot looped after the install. I tried to use SFC and DISM from the boot menu but no luck. I managed to get...
  7. Blue tooth function disappeared after a Windows 10 update.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue tooth function disappeared after a Windows 10 update.: I lost my Bluetooth function on my laptop after YEARS of use after the latest Windows 10 update. What the hey!>??? Can you connect me with a live human who can bring it back. I did not ask for the update, btw....
  8. Is this safe? i installed the most recent update and got a blue screen, after uninstalling...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is this safe? i installed the most recent update and got a blue screen, after uninstalling...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Tailsthedool81 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m98kxq/is_this_safe_i_installed_the_most_recent_update/
  9. Blue Tooth Installation

Blue Tooth Installation: I cannot see my blue tooth in device manager. My pc no. is HP desktop 90D37HR.d Please direct me to installation process. Thank you in advance. Godfrey Edwards https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-tooth-installation/f07c806f-e4eb-4224-8996-eb2f6fba843b
  10. Blue tooth has disappeared completely

Blue tooth has disappeared completely: Hi, I'm so lost right now. I have a Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series 2 in 1 and it had windows 8.1. It's a 64 bit and has a x64 based processor on it with blue tooth well then I decided to finally upgrade it to windows 10 and now my blue tooth is gone completely and...