Windows 10: Blue tooth dongle

Discus and support Blue tooth dongle in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Just bought a bluetooth dongle from Amazon. Plugged it into an old HP desktop usb port and paired a bluetooth speaker to it. Funny thing is that when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by mxyz, Mar 2, 2020.

1. mxyz Win User

Blue tooth dongle

Just bought a bluetooth dongle from Amazon. Plugged it into an old HP desktop usb port and paired a bluetooth speaker to it. Funny thing is that when playing music from youtube it plays ok and music from mp3 files play ok. But when i play sound from an mp4 video it plays through the speakers I have hooked up to the computer. Even though i have it set to default through my bluetooth speaker. So when playing an mp4 video file with sound i cannot change the set playback device feature. it seems to override that feature. ANy ideas? thanks

:)

mxyz, Mar 2, 2020

2. Installed a blue tooth speaker and a blue tooth dongle and down loaded blue tooth drivers for Win 8 cannot get the to work together!

Installed a blue tooth speaker and a blue tooth dongle and down loaded blue tooth drivers for Win 8 cannot get the to work together!

DouglasLutz Sr, Mar 2, 2020
  3. claytyson Win User
    blue tooth driver vanished

seems my blue tooth driver vanished. in settings, when blue tooth is selected, there is no toggle to turn it on. No buttons present that do anything.

In Control panel , under devices, where you are seeing a list of all the drivers, there is no Blue Tooth listed. Reading the list from the top: Audio; batteries; computer. No blue tooth.

claytyson, Mar 2, 2020
  4. kenl01 Win User

Blue tooth dongle

Blue tooth

Hi, my previouse N series used to connect via blue tooth to my car via send business cards via blue tooth for the address book. The N97 now only has copy business card to either mass storage or card. Anyone know how to send your contact list via blue tooth
    thanks

kenl01, Mar 2, 2020
Thema:

Blue tooth dongle

1. Blue tooth dongle - Similar Threads - Blue tooth dongle

2. blue tooth doesent work after new dongle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blue tooth doesent work after new dongle: My old bluetooth dongle was super slow and i got a new one but in the settings i see the devices and i try to connect them but it says "That didint work. make sure your bluetooth device is connected then try agein" nor can i remove it it says remove failed i have tryed the...
  3. blue tooth doesent work after new dongle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    blue tooth doesent work after new dongle: My old bluetooth dongle was super slow and i got a new one but in the settings i see the devices and i try to connect them but it says "That didint work. make sure your bluetooth device is connected then try agein" nor can i remove it it says remove failed i have tryed the...
  4. blue tooth doesent work after new dongle

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Blue Tooth

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Blue Tooth: I can Bluetooth Music Files from my Samsung Tablet, but the PC refuses to accept Documents Like Word, PDF etc .Is this normal. I have more use for transferring this type of file than Media or Photos....
  6. Blue tooth dongle

Blue tooth dongle: my new usb bluetooth dongle isnt being detected properly. In my bluetooth tab it wont let me turn on blue tooth but it shows the dongle below it in other devices. its also not showing up in device manager...
  7. Blue tooth

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blue tooth: I am trying to pair my Samsung S8 with my lap top with Windows 10. The Blue Tooth pop up seeking to confirm the passcode is not large enough to display accept or reject buttons....
  8. BLUE TOOTH

BLUE TOOTH: JUST BOUGHT NEW BLUE TOOTH HEAD PHONES AND THEY WONT LINK WITH MY LAPTOP MODEL# 15-bs020wm I OPENED THE DEVICE WINDOW AND THEIR IS NO BLUE TOOTH LISTED. WHAT SHOULD I DO? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-tooth/b57f8cb8-1b2b-4ad3-932b-0133e222e881
  9. blue tooth

blue tooth: how can I get updates for my windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-tooth/f20b25a1-b840-4242-a10c-1a5f8e3d85d3
  10. blue tooth

blue tooth: how to fix please : {473a6b1d-3407-400e-b91a-f991c5a39dc3}\CsrBtPort\01 requires further installation. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-tooth/459418c4-643f-4a4d-8a7e-c2953899fbe8

Users found this page by searching for:

1. blue tooth dongle youtube windows 10