Windows 10: Blue tooth driver controller and PCI device Device Drivers

Discus and support Blue tooth driver controller and PCI device Device Drivers in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My Bluetooth controller and PCI device has a yellow triangle beside them.. in addition the blue tooth drivers have disappeared. They not hidden . I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by NevilleMills, Mar 8, 2021.

1. Blue tooth driver controller and PCI device Device Drivers

My Bluetooth controller and PCI device has a yellow triangle beside them.. in addition the blue tooth drivers have disappeared. They not hidden . I had a recent hard drive swap out if that helps, I have tried everything to re install them but nothing seems to work

:)

NevilleMills, Mar 8, 2021
  2. claytyson Win User

blue tooth driver vanished

seems my blue tooth driver vanished. in settings, when blue tooth is selected, there is no toggle to turn it on. No buttons present that do anything.

In Control panel , under devices, where you are seeing a list of all the drivers, there is no Blue Tooth listed. Reading the list from the top: Audio; batteries; computer. No blue tooth.

claytyson, Mar 8, 2021
  3. Missing pci simple comunication device driver with error code 28

Hi,

The PCI Simple Communications Controller is a generic device driver that handles peripheral devices attached to the computer. To resolve this issues, kindly refer to the questions below:

• Have you tried manually updating the driver for your graphics card?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried?

You can also refer to this
    Wiki Article
    by Andre Da Costa which shows a step by step guide in updating you device drivers.

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Jordan Dom, Mar 8, 2021
  4. Blue tooth driver controller and PCI device Device Drivers

driver for blue tooth peripheral devices windows 7 professional

how to find a driver for blue tooth peripheral devices for windows 7 professional

Jose A Cardona, Mar 8, 2021
Thema:

Blue tooth driver controller and PCI device Device Drivers

1. Blue tooth driver controller and PCI device Device Drivers - Similar Threads - Blue tooth driver

2. Drivers for PCI Devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Drivers for PCI Devices: Hello guys, I wanted to ask about how do I install the drivers for these PCI Devices? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/drivers-for-pci-devices/7c686e35-22a9-4a41-8df2-456286e59c17
  3. Drivers for PCI Devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drivers for PCI Devices: Hello guys, I wanted to ask about how do I install the drivers for these PCI Devices? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/drivers-for-pci-devices/7c686e35-22a9-4a41-8df2-456286e59c17
  4. Drivers for PCI Devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. PCI Device, PCI Simple Communications Controller, SM Bus Controller device drivers are not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PCI Device, PCI Simple Communications Controller, SM Bus Controller device drivers are not...: I have recently upgraded my HP 350 G2 laptop by installing a new Kingston 250GB SSD as the boot drive. Upon the initial boot, I proceeded to install Windows 10 Pro 22H2 v.10.0.19045 build. However, upon checking the Device Manager, I noticed that under the 'Other Devices'...
  6. PCI Device, PCI Simple Communications Controller, SM Bus Controller device drivers are not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PCI Device, PCI Simple Communications Controller, SM Bus Controller device drivers are not...: I have recently upgraded my HP 350 G2 laptop by installing a new Kingston 250GB SSD as the boot drive. Upon the initial boot, I proceeded to install Windows 10 Pro 22H2 v.10.0.19045 build. However, upon checking the Device Manager, I noticed that under the 'Other Devices'...
  7. PCI Device, PCI Simple Communications Controller, SM Bus Controller device drivers are not...

8. Pci device driver

Pci device driver: I have been trying to update my pci device driver on my hp computer and it keeps reading code 18 every time I try to update the driver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pci-device-driver/4d3c9edb-2811-481d-8838-4d5fa7927297
  9. PCI-Device driver and SM-Bus-Controller

PCI-Device driver and SM-Bus-Controller: I tried to install drivers for my devices but they simply don´t work. I already tried to use the Troubleshooter "msdt.exe-id DeviceDiagnostic" but Windows couldn´t find any drivers....
  10. No PCI device drivers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No PCI device drivers: I'm trying to install NVIDIA drivers for my GPU and it's not working. I ran a troubleshoot and found I don't have a PCI device driver. I can't find any anywhere and have reinstalled my chipset drivers many times. I'm getting the information: "Device...