Windows 10: Blue tooth driver controller and PCI device Device Drivers

Discus and support Blue tooth driver controller and PCI device Device Drivers in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My Bluetooth controller and PCI device has a yellow triangle beside them.. in addition the blue tooth drivers have disappeared. They not hidden . I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by NevilleMills, Mar 8, 2021.

1. Blue tooth driver controller and PCI device Device Drivers

My Bluetooth controller and PCI device has a yellow triangle beside them.. in addition the blue tooth drivers have disappeared. They not hidden . I had a recent hard drive swap out if that helps, I have tried everything to re install them but nothing seems to work

:)

NevilleMills, Mar 8, 2021
  2. claytyson Win User

blue tooth driver vanished

seems my blue tooth driver vanished. in settings, when blue tooth is selected, there is no toggle to turn it on. No buttons present that do anything.

In Control panel , under devices, where you are seeing a list of all the drivers, there is no Blue Tooth listed. Reading the list from the top: Audio; batteries; computer. No blue tooth.

claytyson, Mar 8, 2021
  3. Missing pci simple comunication device driver with error code 28

Hi,

The PCI Simple Communications Controller is a generic device driver that handles peripheral devices attached to the computer. To resolve this issues, kindly refer to the questions below:

• Have you tried manually updating the driver for your graphics card?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried?

You can also refer to this
    Wiki Article
    by Andre Da Costa which shows a step by step guide in updating you device drivers.

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Jordan Dom, Mar 8, 2021
  4. Blue tooth driver controller and PCI device Device Drivers

driver for blue tooth peripheral devices windows 7 professional

how to find a driver for blue tooth peripheral devices for windows 7 professional

Jose A Cardona, Mar 8, 2021
Thema:

Blue tooth driver controller and PCI device Device Drivers

1. Blue tooth driver controller and PCI device Device Drivers - Similar Threads - Blue tooth driver

2. No Blue tooth device in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Blue tooth device in Device Manager: I have a Samsung Super write master - speedplus Device name Processor IntelR CoreTM2 Duo CPU E7500 @ 2.93GHz 2.93 GHz Installed RAM 6,00 GB Device ID EF70DAEF-A507-45BD-A8CA-E440E769DD40 Product ID 00330-80000-00000-AA565 System type 64-bit operating system,...
  3. PCI Device: The drivers for this device are not installed. Code 28

PCI Device: The drivers for this device are not installed. Code 28: I built a computer with my friend, and I think they may have skipped downloading some drivers. Displayed under my PCI devices is the error message in this photo. All three PCIs have an issue and when I attempt to search for their drivers nothing works. I believe I am meant to...
  4. PCI-Device driver and SM-Bus-Controller

PCI-Device driver and SM-Bus-Controller: I tried to install drivers for my devices but they simply don´t work. I already tried to use the Troubleshooter "msdt.exe-id DeviceDiagnostic" but Windows couldn´t find any drivers....
  5. blue tooth in hidden devices

blue tooth in hidden devices: My blue tooth has disappeared. tried to download from acer support can see it in files but still not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-tooth-in-hidden-devices/4ca7db58-e1b0-4b2a-a0de-e5ca7db12113
  6. Blue tooth device

Blue tooth device: Hi, I connected a blue tooth loudspeaker to my laptop, and this is in addition to an already connected device, a sound bar. I can see that BOTH devices are connected to the blue tooth on my lap top but when I play music on my pc, while the loudspeaker device is turned on,...
  7. No PCI device drivers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No PCI device drivers: I'm trying to install NVIDIA drivers for my GPU and it's not working. I ran a troubleshoot and found I don't have a PCI device driver. I can't find any anywhere and have reinstalled my chipset drivers many times. I'm getting the information: "Device...
  8. can't update blue tooth devices

can't update blue tooth devices: when keyboard mouse Logitech stopped working changed batteries didn't work! deleted off blue tooth went to add again now pairs with a pin and won't allow add new devices...
  9. blue tooth driver vanished

blue tooth driver vanished: seems my blue tooth driver vanished. in settings, when blue tooth is selected, there is no toggle to turn it on. No buttons present that do anything. In Control panel , under devices, where you are seeing a list of all the drivers, there is no Blue Tooth listed....
  10. Blue tooth device

Blue tooth device: Has anyone connected a Surf Link mini mobile device, used with hearing aids to answer phones, to their PC, Win 10? I tried to connect following directions, but am unable to find device. Has anyone tried to connect a Surf Link Bluetooth device? Thanks...