Windows 10: blue tooth external mouse pointer accruacy

Discus and support blue tooth external mouse pointer accruacy in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i have a Microsoft surface pro (one of the original models) and have an external blue tooth mouse m2010 (in addition to to the key pad mouse). i have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DaveJanesh, Sep 8, 2018.

1. DaveJanesh Win User

blue tooth external mouse pointer accruacy

i have a Microsoft surface pro (one of the original models) and have an external blue tooth mouse m2010 (in addition to to the key pad mouse). i have added an addition external Dell Monitor (larger for ease of viewing, and dual screen capabilities). upon addition of the External Dell Monitor, the mouse (both keypad, and external bluetooth mouse) cursor accuracy, on the External Monitor is erratic and not usable. it is nearly impossible to point to any specific object. the inaccuracy described only manifests on the external Dell Monitor, and not the integrated Surface Monitor.

:)

DaveJanesh, Sep 8, 2018
  2. J Buchmann Win User

Spinning blue circle next to mouse pointer

This is an incredibly frustrating issue. I do a lot of screen capture recordings and I can't have my mouse arrow popping up a blue circle every 4 to 5 seconds. I'm not sure exactly when this started for me, but now that I'm ready to do some more recording
    I'm noticing it constantly.

Here's a solution I've found to at least stop the blue circle:

• Start with the Microsoft suggestion of going to the mouse properties.
    • Click on the "Pointers" tab.
    • Select the "Working In Background" pointer and click on "Browse"
    • Select the first mouse arrow option (the one that looks like a normal mouse arrow)
    This doesn't get rid of whatever is causing the system to have to keep working in the background, but it will at least make the blue circle stop popping up.

J Buchmann, Sep 8, 2018
  3. J Buchmann Win User
    Spinning blue circle next to mouse pointer

I did a quick video on this fix.

J Buchmann, Sep 8, 2018
  4. LakshminarayanaB N Win User

Connecting a blue tooth mouse

I am unable to find the blue tooth icon after upgrading to the latest version of windows 10, how do I connect a blue tooth mouse to my pc.

LakshminarayanaB N, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

1. blue tooth external mouse pointer accruacy - Similar Threads - blue tooth external

2. Losing blue tooth mouse connection

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Losing blue tooth mouse connection: The blue tooth connection on my mouse has been lost (not for the first time) It won't remove it and let me re-install it - not sure what else to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/losing-blue-tooth-mouse-connection/d162b500-a9bf-4340-a60b-3167a84271ef
  3. Mouse Pointer Not Showing

Mouse Pointer Not Showing: I have a touch screen laptop. After I touch the screen, my mouse pointer won't work on that screen any longer. I want to be able to use both the touch screen and the mouse. How can I do that?...
  4. Multiple blue tooth recievers ?

Multiple blue tooth recievers ?: Does Windows support multiple Boothtooth receivers ? One receiver for one device, another receiver for another device ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/multiple-blue-tooth-recievers/052c6e2b-5f66-4579-9ef6-64d1f836bab5
  5. Disappearing Mouse Pointer

Disappearing Mouse Pointer: I have Windows 10 and my mouse pointer keeps disappearing from the screen. If I restart my computer, it comes back, but eventually disappears again. I'm only using a touchpad - not a plug-in mouse....
  6. blue tooth

blue tooth: My panisonic headphones will not connect to the blue tooth on my pc. Can anyone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/blue-tooth/aa874cda-0ae9-4e4a-8883-b7afb9c498d4
  7. Blue tooth not working on windows ten

Blue tooth not working on windows ten: My bluetooth is working. all devices are connecting but I can not hear a thing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/blue-tooth-not-working-on-windows-ten/40b079ff-353d-46fc-8a9a-bd8e2b75ad49
  8. Mouse Pointer

Mouse Pointer: My mouse pointer is acting crazy. It jumps to the top/middle of my screen. I move the mouse, but it goes back there and blinks with a circle around it. I have to restart the PC to fix. But then it happens again. Also, when I look a device manager, I see two 'Other devices',...
  9. Mouse Pointers

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse Pointers: I have changed my mouse pointer to a large black arrow. Named the theme and saved it Frequently I boot up or start an application and the pointer has changed to the default theme. My named theme is in the list and I an select it and I have the large black arrow back. Can I...
  10. Wireless soundbars - NETWORK not BLUE TOOTH

Wireless soundbars - NETWORK not BLUE TOOTH: Hi there does anybody make decent Wireless speakers or sound bars that can connect to TV via LAN or Internet -- plenty out there are blue tooth but for top end sound Bluetooth is actually an ABOMINATION. Some Bose speakers can act as a client for audio from your (remote...