Windows 10: Blue tooth for Inspiron 1545 re Windows 10

Discus and support Blue tooth for Inspiron 1545 re Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Dell no longer has a Bluetooth function which is compatible with Windows 10. Please can someone recommend how to obtain Bluetooth. Dell has no upto... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CaroleAnnSummers, Jun 15, 2019.

1. Blue tooth for Inspiron 1545 re Windows 10

My Dell no longer has a Bluetooth function which is compatible with Windows 10. Please can someone recommend how to obtain Bluetooth. Dell has no upto date Drivers.

:)

CaroleAnnSummers, Jun 15, 2019

2. DELL INSPIRON 1545 LAPTOP, WINDOWS 10 & BLUETOOTH

As per subject my dell Inspiron 1545 is compatible with windows 10 but Bluetooth can not be used with windows 10. suggest perfect workable solutions for the problem. I tried many ways but no use.

RajeshMaradia, Jun 15, 2019
  3. scopio Win User
    Upgrade Dell Inspiron 1545 to Win 10 fails

FYI updating the BIOS to A14 did not solve the issue, the upgrade to Win 10 failed at the same point Updating 75%. So I will start again with zbook suggestions.

scopio, Jun 15, 2019
  4. kenl01 Win User

Blue tooth for Inspiron 1545 re Windows 10

Blue tooth

Hi, my previouse N series used to connect via blue tooth to my car via send business cards via blue tooth for the address book. The N97 now only has copy business card to either mass storage or card. Anyone know how to send your contact list via blue tooth
    thanks

kenl01, Jun 15, 2019
Thema:

Blue tooth for Inspiron 1545 re Windows 10

1. Blue tooth for Inspiron 1545 re Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Blue tooth Inspiron

2. Blue Tooth windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Tooth windows 10: I have my earphones connected to blue tooth. Often, I lose voice and music, even if I am connected. What I need to do then is to unconnect and connect again. Sometimes I even lose my connection to bleu tooth and therefore need to turn off my ear phones and turn on again. I am...
  3. Blue Tooth windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Tooth windows 10: I have my earphones connected to blue tooth. Often, I lose voice and music, even if I am connected. What I need to do then is to unconnect and connect again. Sometimes I even lose my connection to bleu tooth and therefore need to turn off my ear phones and turn on again. I am...
  4. Blue Tooth windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. how to re-add a blue tooth device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to re-add a blue tooth device: how can i re-add a removed blue tooth device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-re-add-a-blue-tooth-device/bce99880-4f10-4a7a-9ed4-bd254188c659
  6. how to re-add a blue tooth device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to re-add a blue tooth device: how can i re-add a removed blue tooth device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-re-add-a-blue-tooth-device/bce99880-4f10-4a7a-9ed4-bd254188c659
  7. how to re-add a blue tooth device

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  8. Does Dell Inspiron 1545 support windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does Dell Inspiron 1545 support windows 10?: Hi, Recently I was trying to update to Windows 10 on my Inspiron 1545 using the Media Creation Tool, and it won't work. Everytime I try using "Update this PC now" I always get one of these two error codes: 0x800704B8 - 0x3001A The installation failed in the FIRST_BOOT phase...
  9. Blue Tooth on Dell Inspiron

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue Tooth on Dell Inspiron: Bluetooth functionality has disappeared. I can find it in Device Manager, Hidden Devices. How do I get this back to not being hidden, and turn it on ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-tooth-on-dell-inspiron/1f5e49ca-791f-4f50-8d5d-dfe1bbe2e6b7
  10. Upgrade Dell Inspiron 1545 to Win 10 fails

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade Dell Inspiron 1545 to Win 10 fails: This laptop came with Vista and I was able to upgrade it to Windows 8 Pro and both keys are found in the system by ShowKey Plus Further to my thread Application that will check the compatibility of all existing hardware I have opened this new thread which is about upgrade...