Windows 10: Blue Tooth Microsoft Mouse not recognized on Windows 10

Discus and support Blue Tooth Microsoft Mouse not recognized on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Using Windows 10 on a Dell desktop computer, my Blue Tooth Microsoft Mouse is no longer recognized. Actually I have two of them and neither are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Craig89, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Craig89 Win User

Blue Tooth Microsoft Mouse not recognized on Windows 10

Using Windows 10 on a Dell desktop computer, my Blue Tooth Microsoft Mouse is no longer recognized. Actually I have two of them and neither are recognized. I know the correct procedure for connecting them and have reconnected them many times before. However since the last Windows 10 updateabout 5 days ago, I cannot get the system to recognize either one of them. I tried multiple times over a several days and reboots. They simply do not show up in the Add a device dialog box. Does anybody have any suggestions?

:)

Craig89, Jan 20, 2021

2. Samsung bluetooth mouse not recognized by Windows 10.

connecting a samsung blue tooth mouse to the windows 10 upgrade......It will not recognize it.....not in settings and devices ....Bluetooth isnt even listed.....hoe can i make sure the Bluetooth is turned on ?

Original Title: connecting a samsung bluetooth mouse to to windows ten

ChristopherRandolph69, Jan 20, 2021
  3. Connecting a blue tooth mouse

I am unable to find the blue tooth icon after upgrading to the latest version of windows 10, how do I connect a blue tooth mouse to my pc.

LakshminarayanaB N, Jan 20, 2021
  4. Blue Tooth Microsoft Mouse not recognized on Windows 10

Windows 10 and Blue Tooth

Have upgraded my PC to Windows 10 (in fact2 PCs and one Netbook) but second PC has a problem I suspect with blue-tooth. The main problem is that my mouse and keyboard are blue-tooth so I cannot find a way to access Device Manager (or anything).

The interesting part is that if I start PC and go to the BIOS my mouse and keyboard work!!

Anyone a suggestion? How do I move around Windows without mouse or keyboard? Seem to remember in my dim dark past that there was ways around without them?

Mitchell1945, Jan 20, 2021
Thema:

Blue Tooth Microsoft Mouse not recognized on Windows 10

1. Blue Tooth Microsoft Mouse not recognized on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Blue Tooth Microsoft

2. Blue Tooth windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Tooth windows 10: I have my earphones connected to blue tooth. Often, I lose voice and music, even if I am connected. What I need to do then is to unconnect and connect again. Sometimes I even lose my connection to bleu tooth and therefore need to turn off my ear phones and turn on again. I am...
  3. Blue Tooth windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Tooth windows 10: I have my earphones connected to blue tooth. Often, I lose voice and music, even if I am connected. What I need to do then is to unconnect and connect again. Sometimes I even lose my connection to bleu tooth and therefore need to turn off my ear phones and turn on again. I am...
  4. Blue Tooth windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. blue tooth mouse paired but not working

blue tooth mouse paired but not working: my Bluetooth mouse only works if I reboot my computer after initial cold boot. I have removed and reinstalled the mouse. After doing that, it worked. Then I turn the computer off. Then I turn the computer on and it shows the mouse is paired but it does not work. Then I...
  6. Blue Tooth

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Blue Tooth: I can Bluetooth Music Files from my Samsung Tablet, but the PC refuses to accept Documents Like Word, PDF etc .Is this normal. I have more use for transferring this type of file than Media or Photos....
  7. blue tooth keyboard and mouse

blue tooth keyboard and mouse: It seems all those updates somehow killed my Bluetooth keyboard and mouse function. named bluetooth devices don't appear in the settings in devices section. Need urgentl advise...
  8. Can not connect Blue tooth mouse

Can not connect Blue tooth mouse: I just purchased a Surface Go and can't connect the Sculpt mobile mouse. Any ideas on getting help for this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-connect-blue-tooth-mouse/4981974b-a150-4da1-811f-9d54aacfa11a
  9. Losing blue tooth mouse connection

Losing blue tooth mouse connection: The blue tooth connection on my mouse has been lost (not for the first time) It won't remove it and let me re-install it - not sure what else to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/losing-blue-tooth-mouse-connection/d162b500-a9bf-4340-a60b-3167a84271ef
  10. Microsoft 10 - blue tooth icon disappeared

Microsoft 10 - blue tooth icon disappeared: My bluetooth icon has disappeared from the Device Manager. I was using a bluetooth mouse for most of the morning and then around 12:30pm PST my mouse started to act flaky. I did updates, but still do not have the option to turn On/Off bluetooth. Perhaps I hit some key...