Windows 10: blue tooth tethering with android phone windows 10

Discus and support blue tooth tethering with android phone windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I would like to tether data from my android phone to my windows 10 laptop.This incase I lose my wi fy connectivity due to power shortage or when I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DalipSinghWX, Sep 21, 2018.

1. blue tooth tethering with android phone windows 10

I would like to tether data from my android phone to my windows 10 laptop.This incase I lose my wi fy connectivity due to power shortage or when I am out of range outside my house.I would like my Laptop to remember the settings and use this bluetooth tethering as a secondary choice by default easily when my wify disconnects due to some reason.Thanks

:)

DalipSinghWX, Sep 21, 2018

2. Recommendations for Windows based blue-tooth Speaker Phone; kind re

Looking for a windows based blue tooth speaker phone for the car. I have been finding universal blue-tooth versions, but they are mainly made for android phones. One is particular is made by Motorola. So far, its better quality, however your limited with
    a Windows phone. Suggestions? Thank you for your time.

Mister China, Sep 21, 2018
  3. how to answer your phone once your Blue toothed GPS and Android are paired and the phone rings

I have paired my Android phone and my Garmin Blue Tooth Capable GPS device; the GPS will notify me I have a call coming in but I don't see how I answer the phone on the GPS itself rather than reaching for my phone while I am driving. Any suggestions?

SharonGideon, Sep 21, 2018
  4. kenl01 Win User

blue tooth tethering with android phone windows 10

Blue tooth

Hi, my previouse N series used to connect via blue tooth to my car via send business cards via blue tooth for the address book. The N97 now only has copy business card to either mass storage or card. Anyone know how to send your contact list via blue tooth
    thanks

kenl01, Sep 21, 2018
Thema:

blue tooth tethering with android phone windows 10

1. blue tooth tethering with android phone windows 10 - Similar Threads - blue tooth tethering

2. Blue Tooth windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Tooth windows 10: I have my earphones connected to blue tooth. Often, I lose voice and music, even if I am connected. What I need to do then is to unconnect and connect again. Sometimes I even lose my connection to bleu tooth and therefore need to turn off my ear phones and turn on again. I am...
  3. Blue Tooth windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Tooth windows 10: I have my earphones connected to blue tooth. Often, I lose voice and music, even if I am connected. What I need to do then is to unconnect and connect again. Sometimes I even lose my connection to bleu tooth and therefore need to turn off my ear phones and turn on again. I am...
  4. Blue Tooth windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows 10 USB tethering problems with Android phones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 USB tethering problems with Android phones: I can't conect my phone to the pc with usb teher beacose it says it has ip problem in the troubleshooting. What can i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-usb-tethering-problems-with-android/d8129331-08ff-4b39-a826-86b0d6c2f4bb
  6. Windows 10 USB tethering problems with Android phones

Windows 10 USB tethering problems with Android phones: I can't conect my phone to the pc with usb teher beacose it says it has ip problem in the troubleshooting. What can i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-usb-tethering-problems-with-android/d8129331-08ff-4b39-a826-86b0d6c2f4bb
  7. Windows 10 USB tethering problems with Android phones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Phone Link and Blue Tooth Headset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link and Blue Tooth Headset: If I make a call on PC using Phone Link - and have a Headset connected by Blue Tooth - the call goes via my Mobile Samsung. Is there a way to use my Headset?...
  9. Phone Link and Blue Tooth Headset

Phone Link and Blue Tooth Headset: If I make a call on PC using Phone Link - and have a Headset connected by Blue Tooth - the call goes via my Mobile Samsung. Is there a way to use my Headset?...
  10. blue tooth connection with speakers and head phones

in Windows 10 Customization
    blue tooth connection with speakers and head phones: Hi I'm having issues reconnecting various blue tooth head phones and speakers to my PC Blue tooth. I have an acer Aspire 5 running Windows 10 Home. I have had the PC for about 2 Months. To reconnect any of my audio devices, I firstly have to remove the device via the...