Windows 10: Blue Welcome to Windows Screen on bootup

Discus and support Blue Welcome to Windows Screen on bootup in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Has anyone else occasionally seen a blue Welcome to Windows screen after starting their PC and signing in to Windows. Its very similar to the options... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by sportsfan148, Jun 21, 2020.

1. Blue Welcome to Windows Screen on bootup

Has anyone else occasionally seen a blue Welcome to Windows screen after starting their PC and signing in to Windows.
    Its very similar to the options you get when clean installing and you see set up screens but you dont see all the Privacy Screens. The blue Welcome to Windows Screen shows Device Activity History, Windows Hello, Link Your phone to PC, Onedrive, and offers you again a free month trial of Microsoft 365. None of the options are clickable on this screen. You can click skip or continue. I clicked continue and Device Activity History, Link phone to PC and the Microsoft 365 were offered. I declined all three. A Windows Hello screen or Onedrive screen didnt come up. I had set up Windows Hello when I clean installed and at the same time I chose not to use Onedrive. At the end it said All Done and Windows is all yours.
    I dont know why the screen appeared. I clean installed Windows and saw all those during Windows Setup about two weeks ago. Ive checked Reliability History and there havent been any updates installed either yesterday or today . I wondered if an update might have triggered it but the only Windows Updates in the last two days were Microsoft Defender Updates.
    Thinking back I think I have seen this happen once before earlier in the year.
    Has anyone else seen this Welcome To Windows Screen appearing randomly after bootup and sign in?

:)

sportsfan148, Jun 21, 2020

2. Error. Blue Screen

Hi,

In addition to the above mentioned solutions by Community members, I would like to add the following:

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Jun 21, 2020
  3. Blue screen issue on windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

I understand your concern and will help you with the issue.

To begin with troubleshooting I would like you to answer the following question:

• Could you please provide the make/model of your laptop?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting
    in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

AmritaBhattacharjee1709, Jun 21, 2020
  4. Roan T Win User

Blue Welcome to Windows Screen on bootup

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jun 21, 2020
Thema:

Blue Welcome to Windows Screen on bootup

1. Blue Welcome to Windows Screen on bootup - Similar Threads - Blue Welcome Screen

2. windows welcome screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows welcome screen: Im new to windows 10 and my dad gave me this computer. It got stuck in welcome screen only. How can I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-welcome-screen/5e76ac7a-2362-4d92-9409-34f018119205
  3. windows welcome screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows welcome screen: Im new to windows 10 and my dad gave me this computer. It got stuck in welcome screen only. How can I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-welcome-screen/5e76ac7a-2362-4d92-9409-34f018119205
  4. windows welcome screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Blue "Welcome" screen when logging into account

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Blue "Welcome" screen when logging into account: So I have two Windows accounts. One I can log into perfectly, but I can't really use it a lot of the time because it has a space in its name, so I created a new account.For a while the new account works perfectly, but at one moment when I logged into it i started getting a...
  6. Bootup Screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bootup Screen: when i turn on my PC, the BIOS screen first appears then after it loads it goes to the Windows login screen. please help submitted by /u/eekane [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hfqykq/bootup_screen/
  7. Welcome to Windows Screen :-/

in Windows 10 Support
    Welcome to Windows Screen :-/: any reason why i've just been presented w/ that screen after booting up today? Updates says nothing installed since 12 Mar, is just doing KB4537572 at the minute. TIA 153522
  8. Welcome screen?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Welcome screen?: How do insert an image to fill the 'empty' default circle on my Welcome screen? Lisa HSJ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/welcome-screen/d916a12b-61ba-4cfb-aec0-db319311f4e0
  9. Stuck at the blue "Welcome to Windows 10!" screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck at the blue "Welcome to Windows 10!" screen: I can't find anyone else that has this, so my apologies for starting a new thread. I'm stuck on the blue "Welcome to Windows 10!" screen. Under that it has my name, then at the bottom a clock-like logo and an "I'm not Paul" option. On the right there's a "Next" button....
  10. Blue Screen ( NOT BSOD ) on bootup

in Windows 10 Support
    Blue Screen ( NOT BSOD ) on bootup: Hi, Very infrequently ( once a month or so ) I get a blue screen ( not my desktop as usual ) on boot. It has the three options bottom R on the screen but no place to log on. I'm setup to boot to desktop w/o password protection. I have to restart to get to desktop. Any ideas...