Windows 10: Blue & Yellow Shield appears to a Non-installed portable app

Discus and support Blue & Yellow Shield appears to a Non-installed portable app in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Please help, Blue & Yellow Shield suddenly appears on the icon to a Non-installed app of mine. The app was running normally before, as far as I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Andi Fahmi, Jul 18, 2020.

1. Blue & Yellow Shield appears to a Non-installed portable app

Please help,

Blue & Yellow Shield suddenly appears on the icon to a Non-installed app of mine. The app was running normally before, as far as I remember, I always run it with run as admin option. Then a few days ago it has Blue & Yellow Shield on it, and it won't start running, and then I checked the Task Manager, the app ran in "Background Processes" but it won't appear on-screen as usual.

I tried to inspect the properties menu of the app, and all the boxes of "run as administrator" are unchecked. I tried to change the compatibility to Windows 7 and the other Windows series after that it's still can't run.

I copied the app to my another device which run the same version of Windows 1909, apparently the Blue & Yellow Shield is not shown on the app icon, and it runs normal.

I'm the admin of both devices with different account. I tried to switch account, but it's still won't run.

I tried to slide down to the bottom option of UAC setting as well, and it's not solving the problem.

Is something wrong with the application, or what? And what should I do to fix it?

Sorry for my bad English, and thank you.

:)

Andi Fahmi, Jul 18, 2020

2. Yellow and blue Shield on game

I am not very computer savy but after installing age of mythology on my computer a yellow and blue shield icon appeared on it. I am the administrator for the computer and have tried to remove it but nothing I do seems to work. Computer is upgraded to windows
    ten and all other programs are working without issue it is just this one game that keeps being blocked. What methods can I use to remove this shield?

CatherineCline, Jul 18, 2020
  3. Blue and Yellow Shield

Hi Angelo,

The blue and yellow shield that shows on that icon is the UAC shield that is being placed on a desktop icon if the program requires permission from the user to run for the accounts protection. This is to prevent other users in accessing the program using
    their account. This cannot be removed by default.

Regards.

Jomel_Santos, Jul 18, 2020
  4. Blue & Yellow Shield appears to a Non-installed portable app

Blue and Yellow Shield

Hi,

Recently I've installed a program and it has got this blue and yellow shield, everytime I want to run this program I need to put my password in. And I was wondering how I remove it, because to be honest, I'm getting sick of putting in my password so I was
    wondering if there was a solution to this problem.

Thanks.

Angelo_Rossi, Jul 18, 2020
Thema:

Blue & Yellow Shield appears to a Non-installed portable app

1. Blue & Yellow Shield appears to a Non-installed portable app - Similar Threads - Blue Yellow Shield

2. yellow triangel over windows security shield

in Windows 10 Gaming
    yellow triangel over windows security shield: i have a yellow triangle over my windows security shield that won,t go away https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yellow-triangel-over-windows-security-shield/d9a9c011-18db-4e21-942c-d124d1f5cc20
  3. yellow triangel over windows security shield

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    yellow triangel over windows security shield: i have a yellow triangle over my windows security shield that won,t go away https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yellow-triangel-over-windows-security-shield/d9a9c011-18db-4e21-942c-d124d1f5cc20
  4. Installing, color banner RED YELLOW BLUE

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Installing, color banner RED YELLOW BLUE: After discovering that the 1909 update blocked some things from working properly, then finding the 2004 doing similar, WHY do these have different color banners when I try installing? Who has a fix to get Eudora to install without problems on 2004? [ATTACH]...
  5. Blue and Yellow Flashing Shield on Taskbar.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Blue and Yellow Flashing Shield on Taskbar.: I have Windows PowerShell pinned to the task bar. If I want to run an Administrator level session, I right-click on the taskbar icon, and select "Run as Administrator" from the list. A "User Account Control" dialog box will ask me to confirm running as administrator, and...
  6. Blue and Yellow Shield

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue and Yellow Shield: Blue and Yellow Shield Anytime I click a button with that shield next to it (like edit or change) it completely freezes the window, not allowing me to click anything or even close it, loads for multiple minutes, then says access is denied. I am trying to fix a big problem on...
  7. desktop icon has blue & yellow shield on it

in Windows 10 Customization
    desktop icon has blue & yellow shield on it: Hello All, I have a program Netgear Prosafe VPN client. I have it installed on 2 Win 10 pc's On 1 pc the desktop icon has a yellow and blue shield on the lower right corner. I found that means the app will need elevated privileges to run it always prompts for admin acct...
  8. Install Shield

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install Shield: I have Windows 10 Home version 1903 installed in Bootcamp on my Mac. I recently came across an issue when trying to install some software that I need for work. It's the ISScript.msi and it says it's missing. I followed what the manufacturer said to do and now Install...
  9. How to remove blue and yellow shield from an icon in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to remove blue and yellow shield from an icon in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]If you notice an application icon or system icon with a blue and yellow shield (Icon overlay) at the corner, it means that the applications need to run with administrator privileges. When you run such an application, you will get [...] This post How to...
  10. Two yellow shields for bluetooth devices. Dell Inspiron 15R 5520

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Two yellow shields for bluetooth devices. Dell Inspiron 15R 5520: Duplicate thread, sorry. 5414