Windows 10: blue yeti fuzzy distortion

Discus and support blue yeti fuzzy distortion in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've been doing some recording with my HP pavilion for a long time and I don't have any issues. I tried my new laptop and on this new HP envy my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JeffereyBozos, May 20, 2022.

1. blue yeti fuzzy distortion

I've been doing some recording with my HP pavilion for a long time and I don't have any issues. I tried my new laptop and on this new HP envy my recording sounds fuzzy distorted like I'm underwater doing it. I never had this kind of problem in my old device please help.

:)

JeffereyBozos, May 20, 2022
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Blue Yeti stopped working

Hi Kevin,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue.

Follow the Methods below and check if that helps.

Method 1: Connect Blue Yeti to your computer and Run
    the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter and check.

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Right click on the start menu and select control panel.
    • In the category select small icons.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

Method 2: Follow the steps suggested in the link below. Try the troubleshooting steps one by one from the drop down.

Fix sound problems

Do let us know if you are able to use Blue Yeti in your PC. Thank you.

Pavan_N, May 20, 2022
  3. mrsfrey Win User
    Display distorted but not fuzzy

blue yeti fuzzy distortion [​IMG]

When scroll over clears up but screen is often distorted and hard to read.

mrsfrey, May 20, 2022
  4. blue yeti fuzzy distortion

Heavy distortion on my Blue Yeti on my pc

[table][tr][td]I just got a blue yeti (blackout edition). In every software I use, the mic sounds extremely distorted to the point I can't even understand it. I've been looking for a solution for hours but nothing has worked. I was told by the person I bought it from it may be an issue with USB 3.0 (I only have USB 3.0 ports) or just the computer itself. I have reinstalled drivers and that didn't work either.[/td][/tr][tr][/tr][/table]

boomer8824., May 20, 2022
Thema:

blue yeti fuzzy distortion

1. blue yeti fuzzy distortion - Similar Threads - blue yeti fuzzy

2. Blue Screen with Distortion

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen with Distortion: Hi, Talha Ezzo here.Today I ran into the BSoD twice in one hour.After starting a game of LoL on my laptop the screen got extremely distorted horizontally and the whole thing crashed, I then turned it off for 30 minutes and back on. After 20 minutes or so of basic web surfing...
  3. blue yeti fuzzy distortion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blue yeti fuzzy distortion: I've been doing some recording with my HP pavilion for a long time and I don't have any issues. I tried my new laptop and on this new HP envy my recording sounds fuzzy distorted like I'm underwater doing it. I never had this kind of problem in my old device please help....
  4. blue yeti fuzzy distortion

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    blue yeti fuzzy distortion: I've been doing some recording with my HP pavilion for a long time and I don't have any issues. I tried my new laptop and on this new HP envy my recording sounds fuzzy distorted like I'm underwater doing it. I never had this kind of problem in my old device please help....
  5. How to fix Blue Yeti fuzzy/underwater distortion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix Blue Yeti fuzzy/underwater distortion: I’ve been recording gameplays with Elgato HD60 S for about two years now on my old HP Pavilion. Just recently got a brand new HP Envy and all of a sudden when I try to record commentary audio, it sounds fuzzy and distorted like I’m underwater. I’ve tried messing with the...
  6. How to fix Blue Yeti fuzzy/underwater distortion

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix Blue Yeti fuzzy/underwater distortion: I’ve been recording gameplays with Elgato HD60 S for about two years now on my old HP Pavilion. Just recently got a brand new HP Envy and all of a sudden when I try to record commentary audio, it sounds fuzzy and distorted like I’m underwater. I’ve tried messing with the...
  7. Blue Yeti & THinkpad/Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue Yeti & THinkpad/Windows 10: Plugged in Blue Yeti, on Teams calls other can hear me but i cant hear them. Drivers updated, speaker set to REALTEC All other applications working as expected...
  8. Heavy distortion on my Blue Yeti on my pc

Heavy distortion on my Blue Yeti on my pc: I just got a blue yeti blackout edition. In every software I use, the mic sounds extremely distorted to the point I can't even understand it. I've been looking for a solution for hours but nothing has worked. I was told by the person I bought it from it may be an issue with...
  9. Blue Yeti Microphone Won't Be Detected

Blue Yeti Microphone Won't Be Detected: I've recently been using a blue yeti microphone for streaming and it has been working perfectly fine. Until today, I updated my laptop, and now it will not show up anywhere. I promise I have checked in device manager, sound and devices, and devices and printers. I've also...
  10. Display distorted but not fuzzy

in Windows 10 Support
    Display distorted but not fuzzy: [img] When scroll over clears up but screen is often distorted and hard to read. 60934