Windows 10: Blued screen crashes using a SSD with system installed

Discus and support Blued screen crashes using a SSD with system installed in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Windows installled on a SSD when I run secondlife it freezes and then I get a blu screen crash coming up with WHEA unrecoverable error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by StephenLong061, Sep 14, 2020.

1. Blued screen crashes using a SSD with system installed

Windows installled on a SSD when I run secondlife it freezes and then I get a blu screen crash coming up with WHEA unrecoverable error

:)

StephenLong061, Sep 14, 2020

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Sep 14, 2020
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Sep 14, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Blued screen crashes using a SSD with system installed

Microsoft Store Games Crash When Installed On SSD

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please reply to the following questions to help you further:

• Have you installed Windows in SSD or in HDD?
    • How are you moving the applications to SSD?
    • What is the error code/message you get when the computer crashes?

In the meantime, I suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps in the article
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Storeand see
    if that helps in resolving the issue.

You can also, download the Chipset and Storage drivers from the manufacturer website of the motherboard and update them.

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Sep 14, 2020
Thema:

Blued screen crashes using a SSD with system installed

1. Blued screen crashes using a SSD with system installed - Similar Threads - Blued screen crashes

2. blu screen, computer crashed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blu screen, computer crashed: Hello! I had two blue screens,its a new computer... i have i9 14900k and graphic card RTX 4090 they occurred while I was playing a game. What could be the problem? i have bluescreenviewr that said the problem driver is: ntoskrnl.exethanks!...
  3. blu screen, computer crashed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    blu screen, computer crashed: Hello! I had two blue screens,its a new computer... i have i9 14900k and graphic card RTX 4090 they occurred while I was playing a game. What could be the problem? i have bluescreenviewr that said the problem driver is: ntoskrnl.exethanks!...
  4. Blu screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blu screen: Salve, dopo aver comprato un hardware ho riscontrato numerosi blu screen casuali con codice di errore "whea_uncorrectable_error", su blu screenview ho trovato il problema e dice che sia un driver del sistema operativo, dice "caused by driver PSHED.dll " e come file...
  5. Blu screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blu screen: Salve, dopo aver comprato un hardware ho riscontrato numerosi blu screen casuali con codice di errore "whea_uncorrectable_error", su blu screenview ho trovato il problema e dice che sia un driver del sistema operativo, dice "caused by driver PSHED.dll " e come file...
  6. Blu screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Windows 10 crashing on installing new WD Blu SN550 NVM SSD

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 crashing on installing new WD Blu SN550 NVM SSD: I recently bought WD Blue SN550 NVMe SSD1 TBhttps://shop.westerndigital.com/en-gb/products/internal-drives/wd-blue-sn550-nvme-ssd#WDS250G2B0C and installed into my laptopMSI GV72 7RD-833UK. The installation was successful and the laptop works fine. I used Macrium software to...
  8. Blu screen and crash so

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blu screen and crash so: Hi everyone! My pc is down because I have repeatedly received blue screens and system crashes with no unlicensed software installed. I tried to format and install the OS again. But I had no solution. Can someone help me? Thanks.....
  9. Crash/blu screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Crash/blu screen: Hi everyone! for a month the operating system stops working and sometimes it brings me back the blue screen with always different errors. i tried to update all drivers and bios, i can't solve. anyone have ideas? Thanks submitted by /u/S0_ll3ss [link] [comments]...
  10. Blu screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blu screen: Hello I had a Blu screen problem. My mistake was that I immediately stopped the laptop during the percentage loading (I have no idea of what was it) . The helped me to see what could be the problem and probably was a crush that Microsoft Edge had with windows 10. This is a...