Windows 10: BlueRay DVD P

Discus and support BlueRay DVD P in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have a BlueRay DVD player that I almost never use. However, recently I tried to play a DVD with it that was produced in 2018. I assume the DVD is a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by starflyr, Apr 19, 2019.

1. starflyr Win User

BlueRay DVD P

I have a BlueRay DVD player that I almost never use. However, recently I tried to play a DVD with it that was produced in 2018. I assume the DVD is a standard DVD. I'm a bit confused about DVDs.

Anyway, in playing this new DVD it was totally surprised that the picture looked like something like SD. I read that a BlueRay player will only display either BlueRay or SD format. NO HE

:)

starflyr, Apr 19, 2019
  2. gasolin Win User

High performance silent cd/dvd/blueray drive

Not shure about sound quality from a blueray player when i play cd's,dvd,blueray concerts,music in general, if theres any loss in sound quality before the sound goes into my dac
    (might as well buy a blueray player since it would make more sense to upgrade my noisy cd/dvdplayer,don't need a burner) .

I'm interested in a blueray players that are inaudioble (noise from the player like the disc spinning) so i can use my silent pc to play cd/dvd,bluerays with no distracting noise
    from the blueray player?

gasolin, Apr 19, 2019
  3. JCSCOTT Win User
    Windows 10 DVD player and Blueray

I upgraded my computer to 10 and now I can't play DVDs from by BD-DVD drive. I downloaded the Windows DVD app and it will play DVDs but it will not play BlueRay DVDs. The driver has all of its updates and so does my computer. I've shut it off and turned
    it back on. I've done all that I know to do. Can anyone help?

JCSCOTT, Apr 19, 2019
  4. Bree Win User

BlueRay DVD P

Dvd drive not showing

Is this the HP 15r014tx in your system specs? If so, try the steps in this thread....
    https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebo...r/td-p/6186456

It may be that your DVD drive has a hardware failure (as was suggested in that thread).

More HP support and diagnosis suggestions here in their Help pages....
    HP PCs - CD/DVD Drive Is Not Detected (Windows 10, 8) | HP® Customer Support

Thema:

BlueRay DVD P

1. BlueRay DVD P - Similar Threads - BlueRay DVD

2. DVD Blueray disappeared after update.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DVD Blueray disappeared after update.: Toshiba P775–s7215 equipment.My dvd blueray RW drive disappeared from the device screen after an automatic update occurred for Windows 10.The drive will physically open, spins for awhile when closed 5-7 seconds maybe then just stops.No “what do you want to do….”message or...
  3. DVD Blueray disappeared after update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DVD Blueray disappeared after update.: Toshiba P775–s7215 equipment.My dvd blueray RW drive disappeared from the device screen after an automatic update occurred for Windows 10.The drive will physically open, spins for awhile when closed 5-7 seconds maybe then just stops.No “what do you want to do….”message or...
  4. DVD Blueray disappeared after update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I have one cdrom device an lg m disk blueray rw nothing else but get this on each boot

I have one cdrom device an lg m disk blueray rw nothing else but get this on each boot: Log Name: System Source: Service Control Manager Date: 9/19/2021 8:39:02 PM Event ID: 7000 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: Classic User: N/A Computer: DESKTOP-C7MSO9M Description: The CdRomArbiterService service failed to start due to the following error: The...
  6. I just installed a new lg blueray burner in my pc, but when trying to use it I get an error...

I just installed a new lg blueray burner in my pc, but when trying to use it I get an error...: I just installed a new LG blue ray burner on my pc, but when trying to use it I get an error from the software I am using. I took a look at the drive in device manager and found under the sibling's tab; this SCSI\Disk&Ven_ST3000DM&Prod_001-1CH166\4&350beb62&0&000000 pointng...
  7. Cannot open local disk H: Appears to be associated with CD/DVD/BlueRay drive

Cannot open local disk H: Appears to be associated with CD/DVD/BlueRay drive: I can't open a drive that appears to be a local disk (H:) in This PC. I get a message, "You don't currently have permission to access this folder." If I click Continue, I get, "You have been denied permission to access this folder. To gain access to this folder you will need...
  8. blueray DVD

blueray DVD: does not recognize blueray https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blueray-dvd/833353d1-a277-4cc6-b817-89839af8cd3d
  9. Using BlueRay DVD reader/writer

Using BlueRay DVD reader/writer: I am running Windows 10 (64) on 3 computers (all licensed and activated) I bought and used an LG BlueRay reader/writer on my main computer. I have read and written a number of DVD's on this computer. One day I ejected a DVD and removed the unit from my main computer. I...
  10. BlueRay DVD P

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BlueRay DVD P: I have a BlueRay DVD player that I almost never use. However, recently I tried to play a DVD with it that was produced in 2018. I assume the DVD is a standard DVD. I'm a bit confused about DVDs. Anyway, in playing this new DVD it was totally surprised that the picture...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sharp bd-brd50_aq driver