Windows 10: Bluescreen 0x00000154

Discus and support Bluescreen 0x00000154 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, once again I'm struggling with BSOD's. And again they tend to happen only within video-games. Long time ago I asked for help in similar case,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by nvmr, Apr 9, 2020.

1. nvmr Win User

Bluescreen 0x00000154

Hello, once again I'm struggling with BSOD's. And again they tend to happen only within video-games.
    Long time ago I asked for help in similar case, where someone told me to run certain commands in cmd and it seemed like it helped me, but sadly only for some time, since right now I'm struggling with the exact same problem in the exact same games.

So far I've tried:

• Memtest 86 hasn't detected any errors, i ran the tests multiple times
    • Commands within cmd the "sfc /scannow ; dism [...] /restorehealth" thing
    • Formating the disk and installing Windows 10 again
    • Changing the disk it's a SSD
    • Going back to older versions of NVIDIA drivers newest or older, BSOD anyway

Two recent dump files from the BSOD

As of current I'm testing whenever could it be the overclocking that my graphic card automatically applies whenever I play video games. I turned it off and turned down the XMP on my RAM stick from 3200MHz to 2900MHz. Hopefully this might take an effect.

Will update on that as soon as I get some results.

At this point I'm pretty much clueless. I'd appreciate any help.

:)

nvmr, Apr 9, 2020
  2. Ztruker Win User

BSOD Downloading: 0x00000154

Event log shows a lot of disk retries:

Bluescreen 0x00000154 [​IMG]

As you can see, the most recent was today.

Open a Elevated Command Prompt and run the following commands:

diskpart
    list disk
    list vol
    exit

Right click on the Command Prompt title bar and select Edit then Select all.
    Repeat and select Edit then Copy.

Paste results in a post here.

Diagnostics Test

HDD TEST

Run HDTune to

• check the health,
    • scan for errors, not quick scan but full scan
    • run a benchmark.
    Run CrystalDiskInfo Portable and CrystalDiskMark Portable to

• Check health of drive
    • Check performance of drive

You can also try the various options available with chkdsk.

Ztruker, Apr 9, 2020
  3. Blue screen 0x00000154

Hey,

I've been getting these bluescreens with a bug check code 0x00000154 and I've been trying already a few things like 1. Updating Windows 2. Checking for driver updates 3. sfc / scannow and I've also tested my SSD and my HDD for any problems.

I currently have my Windows on my HDD but not a long time ago I had Windows installed on my SSD.

I get these bluescreens when doing anything and not just when I'm gaming (since I've seen some people only get this bluescreen while gaming only).

Does anyone have any more tips what can I do?

Olli Aaltonen, Apr 9, 2020
  4. Ian Ser Win User

Bluescreen 0x00000154

bluescreen error message wont allow access to desktop

Hi David,

To know what kind of troubleshooting steps would be applicable to your bluescreen error, please answer these questions:

• What is the exact error message showing on your end?
    • Were there any changes/updates to your device prior to the issue?
    • Any troubleshooting steps you've done so far to resolve the issue?

For now, you can have a look at the troubleshooting step on this link as an initial remedy to the bluescreen
    error you're receiving.

We'll be waiting for your updates.

Ian Ser, Apr 9, 2020
Thema:

Bluescreen 0x00000154

1. Bluescreen 0x00000154 - Similar Threads - Bluescreen 0x00000154

2. I have Bluescreen system service exception while playing games

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have Bluescreen system service exception while playing games: I run the windbg and it shows that SYMBOL_NAME: nt!ExpAcquireResourceSharedLite+6ca MODULE_NAME: nt IMAGE_NAME: ntkrnlmp.exe IMAGE_VERSION: 10.0.19041.2251 STACK_COMMAND: .cxr 0xfffff801680ba920 ; kb BUCKET_ID_FUNC_OFFSET: 6ca FAILURE_BUCKET_ID:...
  3. I have Bluescreen system service exception while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have Bluescreen system service exception while playing games: I run the windbg and it shows that SYMBOL_NAME: nt!ExpAcquireResourceSharedLite+6ca MODULE_NAME: nt IMAGE_NAME: ntkrnlmp.exe IMAGE_VERSION: 10.0.19041.2251 STACK_COMMAND: .cxr 0xfffff801680ba920 ; kb BUCKET_ID_FUNC_OFFSET: 6ca FAILURE_BUCKET_ID:...
  4. I have Bluescreen system service exception while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Bluescreen error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluescreen error: Last night the laptop was updated and now I opened the laptop shows a bluesxreen and unable to get into the windows. Anyone please help me out? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluescreen-error/1283b125-f3ff-4b20-8566-6c9c977079cc
  6. Bluescreen error

Bluescreen error: Last night the laptop was updated and now I opened the laptop shows a bluesxreen and unable to get into the windows. Anyone please help me out? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluescreen-error/1283b125-f3ff-4b20-8566-6c9c977079cc
  7. Bluescreen error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Bluescreen UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluescreen UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Hello,For some time now, I've been having more bluescreen with my PC running Windows 10 UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP or SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION.I've run an analysis of the minidump file, so here's an example:BUGCHECK_CODE: 7fBUGCHECK_P1: 8BUGCHECK_P2:...
  9. Bluescreen UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Bluescreen UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Hello,For some time now, I've been having more bluescreen with my PC running Windows 10 UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP or SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION.I've run an analysis of the minidump file, so here's an example:BUGCHECK_CODE: 7fBUGCHECK_P1: 8BUGCHECK_P2:...
  10. Bluescreen UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Bug Check 0x00000154