Windows 10: BlueScreen 0xc000021a

Discus and support BlueScreen 0xc000021a in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi all, I have a fairly new Hp all in one that’s on windows 10. It was running slow so I went ahead and restarted the pc, when it went to boot I got... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Caleb543211, Aug 29, 2019.

1. BlueScreen 0xc000021a

Hi all, I have a fairly new Hp all in one that’s on windows 10. It was running slow so I went ahead and restarted the pc, when it went to boot I got the blue screen. All it does now is try and restart and, it bluescreens everytime. Ive tried to do a system restore on all the options that it gave me. it fails instantly. Ive tried booting in safemode and it still bluescreens. System recovery/troubleshooting fails to find an issue as well. Any ideas?

TIA

:)

Caleb543211, Aug 29, 2019

2. 0xc000021a Stopcode

Hi Stephen,

One of the possible reasons why you’re getting the stop error code 0xc000021a is because of an incompatible hardware that's connected to the computer. To get started with troubleshooting this, you can follow the suggested fixes provided by
    MohammandEskandary on this
    thread

In the event that it doesn't work, we suggest that you check this
    article
    for more troubleshooting steps in resolving this stop code error 0xc000021a.

Let us know if the issue has been resolved. Otherwise, we’ll be here if you need further assistance.

Genevieve Cri, Aug 29, 2019
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    error 0xc000021a

Hi,

Corrupted system files may have caused the error 0xc000021a on your Windows 10. To correct this issue, we suggest that you perform the steps below:

• Hold down the Shift key on your keyboard while you select
      Restart
      (Shift+Restart) from the power options for Windows.
    • Windows Recovery Environment window will come up.
    • On Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot.
    • In the Troubleshoot screen, select Advanced Options.
    • Select Startup Repair, it will scan and repair your computer automatically.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Xylee Del, Aug 29, 2019
  4. BlueScreen 0xc000021a

JamesYoung9, Aug 29, 2019
Thema:

BlueScreen 0xc000021a

1. BlueScreen 0xc000021a - Similar Threads - BlueScreen 0xc000021a

2. Some errors with my pc, bluescreen with rtf64x64.sys error, hundreds rundll32.exe tasks...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some errors with my pc, bluescreen with rtf64x64.sys error, hundreds rundll32.exe tasks...: As month ago, I started getting bluescreens everytime I open my pc its a good one and new pc, and recently rebooted. Every time it gets the bluescreen on start, then it restarts and opens correctly. Also I started noticing that the task manager is low, opens in 5 to 10...
  3. Some errors with my pc, bluescreen with rtf64x64.sys error, hundreds rundll32.exe tasks...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some errors with my pc, bluescreen with rtf64x64.sys error, hundreds rundll32.exe tasks...: As month ago, I started getting bluescreens everytime I open my pc its a good one and new pc, and recently rebooted. Every time it gets the bluescreen on start, then it restarts and opens correctly. Also I started noticing that the task manager is low, opens in 5 to 10...
  4. bluescreen 0xC000021a laptop doesnt have enough space to even boot properly

bluescreen 0xC000021a laptop doesnt have enough space to even boot properly: its not that simple, the thing is like: I think windows tried installing a update onto the device while there was VERY not much space left. i cant turn on the pc in safe mode and only use the command prompt and repair options that windows provides which dont work Also note: i...
  5. bluescreen 0xC000021a laptop doesnt have enough space to even boot properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluescreen 0xC000021a laptop doesnt have enough space to even boot properly: its not that simple, the thing is like: I think windows tried installing a update onto the device while there was VERY not much space left. i cant turn on the pc in safe mode and only use the command prompt and repair options that windows provides which dont work Also note: i...
  6. bluescreen 0xC000021a laptop doesnt have enough space to even boot properly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. bluescreen 0xC000021a

bluescreen 0xC000021a: its not that simple, the thing is like: I think windows tried installing a update onto the device while there was VERY not much space left. i cant turn on the pc in safe mode and only use the command prompt and repair options that windows provides which dont work Also note: i...
  8. KB5021233 update produces endless bluescreen/ reboot cycle with stop code 0xc000021a Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KB5021233 update produces endless bluescreen/ reboot cycle with stop code 0xc000021a Windows 10: About a week ago I made the mistake of allowing the KB5021233 update to be installed. From that point onward, there was a constant reboot where the computer would produce the blue screen of death with stop code 0xc000021aI managed to manually uninstall the update the first...
  9. KB5021233 update produces endless bluescreen/ reboot cycle with stop code 0xc000021a Windows 10

KB5021233 update produces endless bluescreen/ reboot cycle with stop code 0xc000021a Windows 10: About a week ago I made the mistake of allowing the KB5021233 update to be installed. From that point onward, there was a constant reboot where the computer would produce the blue screen of death with stop code 0xc000021aI managed to manually uninstall the update the first...
  10. KB5021233 update produces endless bluescreen/ reboot cycle with stop code 0xc000021a Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
Tags: