Windows 10: BlueScreen 0xc000021a

Discus and support BlueScreen 0xc000021a in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi all, I have a fairly new Hp all in one that’s on windows 10. It was running slow so I went ahead and restarted the pc, when it went to boot I got... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Caleb543211, Aug 29, 2019.

1. BlueScreen 0xc000021a

Hi all, I have a fairly new Hp all in one that’s on windows 10. It was running slow so I went ahead and restarted the pc, when it went to boot I got the blue screen. All it does now is try and restart and, it bluescreens everytime. Ive tried to do a system restore on all the options that it gave me. it fails instantly. Ive tried booting in safemode and it still bluescreens. System recovery/troubleshooting fails to find an issue as well. Any ideas?

TIA

:)

Caleb543211, Aug 29, 2019

2. 0xc000021a Stopcode

Hi Stephen,

One of the possible reasons why you’re getting the stop error code 0xc000021a is because of an incompatible hardware that's connected to the computer. To get started with troubleshooting this, you can follow the suggested fixes provided by
    MohammandEskandary on this
    thread

In the event that it doesn't work, we suggest that you check this
    article
    for more troubleshooting steps in resolving this stop code error 0xc000021a.

Let us know if the issue has been resolved. Otherwise, we’ll be here if you need further assistance.

Genevieve Cri, Aug 29, 2019
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    error 0xc000021a

Hi,

Corrupted system files may have caused the error 0xc000021a on your Windows 10. To correct this issue, we suggest that you perform the steps below:

• Hold down the Shift key on your keyboard while you select
      Restart
      (Shift+Restart) from the power options for Windows.
    • Windows Recovery Environment window will come up.
    • On Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot.
    • In the Troubleshoot screen, select Advanced Options.
    • Select Startup Repair, it will scan and repair your computer automatically.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Xylee Del, Aug 29, 2019
  4. BlueScreen 0xc000021a

JamesYoung9, Aug 29, 2019
Thema:

BlueScreen 0xc000021a

1. BlueScreen 0xc000021a - Similar Threads - BlueScreen 0xc000021a

2. BSOD: No bluescreen but dump is there. 0x00000124

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD: No bluescreen but dump is there. 0x00000124: Hello, I have attached the minidump. This has been going on for a few months now, sometimes it doesnt crash for few days and sometimes multiple times a day. I have tried everything. Memtest each ram and each slot. CPU temps are below 30 idle and around 40 while using...
  3. BSOD: No bluescreen but dump is there. 0x00000124

BSOD: No bluescreen but dump is there. 0x00000124: Hello, I have attached the minidump. This has been going on for a few months now, sometimes it doesnt crash for few days and sometimes multiple times a day. I have tried everything. Memtest each ram and each slot. CPU temps are below 30 idle and around 40 while using...
  4. Bluescreen when conneting to internet

Bluescreen when conneting to internet: I'm using windows 10 and when i connect internet cable or connect to a wireless network a bluescreen appears and forces the computer to restart. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluescreen-when-conneting-to-internet/42bc8bc2-3c4b-42ce-a77c-4ff41471cba4
  5. Event Code Bluescreen Error Code 133

Event Code Bluescreen Error Code 133: For the last two months to three months when I am running games, my computer keeps randomly restarting. When I look at the reliability report for why, I get the following. My computer has no problems booting up and it is not a boot up problem. It only occurs when the computer...
  6. Windows bluescreening while instaling

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows bluescreening while instaling: So this is the problem. i have downloaded windows 10 installer for a usb when i put it in my PC it starts up no problem but after "copying files" and during instaling phase it just bluescreen and restarts. i have trien a lot of hings like reinstaling windows instalation...
  7. DXKRNL Bluescreen in CS:GO, Starcraft 2

DXKRNL Bluescreen in CS:GO, Starcraft 2: Hello everyone! I have recently purchased an Acer Predator 300 PH317-53 with the following specs: 9750h, 16 GB DDR4 in dual channel, RTX 2060, 500 GB SSD and 1 TB HDD. It has been running very well, with good temperatures and scoring very high in many benchmarks, stress...
  8. Windows 10 Pro random bluescreens

Windows 10 Pro random bluescreens: Hello World, ever since I installed windows on my computer, I get seemingly random bluescreens. They can happen at any time, regardless of how much the system is doing at the moment. The error codes on the bottom of the Bluescreen vary from time to time, I get bluescreens...
  9. [Need Help] Constant Bluescreen, tried everything, desperate for help

[Need Help] Constant Bluescreen, tried everything, desperate for help: Hello, I have an issue with my PC that it continuously keep having bluescreens over the past week. Prior to this, I did have bluescreen issues but I managed to fix it after reparing some corrupt files in my system and was clean for 2 weeks. And now, I am getting the issue...
  10. Windows 10 pro can't reboot after bluescreen 2 times effect.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 pro can't reboot after bluescreen 2 times effect.: [IMG] When i uses my notebook, 1. Bluescreen i'v reboot once a time. Windows can boot into it. Im Waiting 5 minutes an then bluescreen effect round 2 2. Tried to reboot windows again. But can't reboot into windows. Seems something damage, it reboot into windows see this...
Tags: