Windows 10: BlueScreen 10e on shutdown

Discus and support BlueScreen 10e on shutdown in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever I shut down my PC, the screen goes blank as if it's about to power off, but everything in my PC stays on, then on the screen you see the boot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by 1shucks, Jun 27, 2022.

1. 1shucks Win User

BlueScreen 10e on shutdown

Whenever I shut down my PC, the screen goes blank as if it's about to power off, but everything in my PC stays on, then on the screen you see the boot screen again and my PC just comes back on, this isn't a problem that happens all the time but I want it fixed if anyone knowsI have:CPU: I7-9700FMB: TUF B365M-PLUS GAMINGGPU: GTX 1660 TIHere's the minidumps: https://www.upload.ee/files/14273806/minidump.zip.html

:)

1shucks, Jun 27, 2022

2. Shutdown problem on my Windows 10 laptop.

Hello,

We suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps below to resolve the issues with the shutdown function of your laptop:

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar beside the Windows icon.
    • Select Troubleshooting from the results.
    • Under System and Security, select Fix Problems with Windows Update.
    • Choose Troubleshoot as an Administrator.

Let us know if the steps above worked for you.

Jennifer Bri, Jun 27, 2022
  3. little cat, Jun 27, 2022
  4. Arodin92 Win User

Bluescreen on shutdown Win10

Well seems it did not do the trick. I did not encounter shutdowns during running the system so far, but when shuting it down regularly there's a big chance it will crash during that process (two times in the last 3 days). Same bluescreen, same message (CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED)...

What can I try next?

Arodin92, Jun 27, 2022
Thema:

1. BlueScreen 10e on shutdown - Similar Threads - BlueScreen 10e shutdown

2. PC random shutdown and Bluescreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC random shutdown and Bluescreen: Hi, this issue was rare just 2 months ago, now it literally happens atleast once a day.while my laptop is on, the screen will randomly turn black and restart this process is very quick and only lasts 2 seconds please note that this issue never occurred while gaming or video...
  3. PC random shutdown and Bluescreen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC random shutdown and Bluescreen: Hi, this issue was rare just 2 months ago, now it literally happens atleast once a day.while my laptop is on, the screen will randomly turn black and restart this process is very quick and only lasts 2 seconds please note that this issue never occurred while gaming or video...
  4. bluescreen error..and imediate shutdown.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluescreen error..and imediate shutdown.: Hi hello microsoft. greetings...this is first report as a error in windows...to microsoft.i have ocassionally..not all the time but. mostly. a error..that is a bluescreen error shutdown. !the error is written.."WHEA........" something.can be great if someone help me out of...
  5. bluescreen error..and imediate shutdown.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bluescreen error..and imediate shutdown.: Hi hello microsoft. greetings...this is first report as a error in windows...to microsoft.i have ocassionally..not all the time but. mostly. a error..that is a bluescreen error shutdown. !the error is written.."WHEA........" something.can be great if someone help me out of...
  6. bluescreen error..and imediate shutdown.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. BlueScreen 10e on shutdown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BlueScreen 10e on shutdown: Whenever I shut down my PC, the screen goes blank as if it's about to power off, but everything in my PC stays on, then on the screen you see the boot screen again and my PC just comes back on, this isn't a problem that happens all the time but I want it fixed if anyone...
  8. BlueScreen 10e on shutdown

BlueScreen 10e on shutdown: Whenever I shut down my PC, the screen goes blank as if it's about to power off, but everything in my PC stays on, then on the screen you see the boot screen again and my PC just comes back on, this isn't a problem that happens all the time but I want it fixed if anyone...
  9. Bluescreen after shutdown

Bluescreen after shutdown: I recently installed an AMD Radeon Installer where I used it to update my drivers. After the update every time I shut down my laptop I either get a blue screen I cant read or a bluescreen that says DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL where amdkmpfd.sys failed....
  10. BSOD 10e VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD 10e VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL: My screen no matter what monitor I use at random times when doing something related to video Youtube, Gaming, etc will go black and then display some colors. Please see the attached images. Then, I received this error today "VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL" "0x0000010e...