Windows 10: Bluescreen 3b

Discus and support Bluescreen 3b in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After updating my windows to the latest version 1903,woke up this morning to a blue screen when i start my laptop from sleep mode.. Source Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by OwoeyeNifemi, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Bluescreen 3b

After updating my windows to the latest version 1903,woke up this morning to a blue screen when i start my laptop from sleep mode..

Source

Windows

Summary

Shut down unexpectedly

Date

‎8/‎16/‎2019 7:04 AM

Status

Ready for upload

Problem signature

Problem Event Name: BlueScreen

Code: 3b

Parameter 1: c000001d

Parameter 2: fffff802201f5535

Parameter 3: fffff30f2dd16d60

Parameter 4: 0

OS version: 10_0_18362

Service Pack: 0_0

Product: 256_1

OS Version: 10.0.18362.2.0.0.256.48

Locale ID: 1033

Files that help describe the problem

081619-35671-01.dmp

sysdata.xml

MEMORY.DMP

WERInternalMetadata.xml

WERInternalRequest.xml

memory.csv

sysinfo.txt

WERDataCollectionStatus.txt

Extra information about the problem

Bucket ID: 0x3B_c000001d_nt!CmQueryValueKey

Server information: d12ec57e-3a36-4954-acab-31f72876da53

here is my dump file

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhBSbLHcvU1khCSU-kcu_DnfOgTN?e=C0HJH6

:)

OwoeyeNifemi, Aug 16, 2019
  2. Frank_HK Win User

Windows 7 BlueScreen BCCode 3B

I received a BlueScreen just now, please help reviewing the dump file:

052818-12464-01.dmp

Problem signature:

Problem Event Name:
    BlueScreen

OS Version:

Locale ID:

Additional information about the problem:

BCCode:
    3b

BCP1:
    00000000C0000005

BCP2:
    FFFFF80003331317

BCP3:
    FFFFF88006349FA0

BCP4:

OS Version:
    6_1_7601

Service Pack:
    1_0

Product:
    256_1

Files that help describe the problem:

C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\052818-12464-01.dmp

C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-258930-0.sysdata.xml

Read our privacy statement online:

Windows 7 Privacy Statement

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:

C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

Frank_HK, Aug 16, 2019
  3. Ian Ser Win User
    Multiple Blue Screens with code 3B and A

Hi Fer,

I'd like to know more information about your Bluescreen errors. Please answer these questions:

• Do you have external hardware on your devices?
    • Before experiencing these errors, did you install any software on your Surface Book?
    • What do you usually do on your device when the Bluescreen error happen?

0x3B error code usually means that this is caused by a driver on your device. See this
    article for reference. Also, as an initial troubleshooting, please try to follow the
    steps on this article on
    how to troubleshoot Bluescreen errors in Windows 10. The article has proven effective in resolving these kind of errors and may help with yours.

I'll be waiting for your update.

Ian Ser, Aug 16, 2019
  4. Bluescreen 3b

bluescreen

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community.

I understand that it can be frustrating for you when the computer shows bluescreen errors. Bluescreen errors are usually caused due to faulty hardware or drivers. We will try to narrow down the cause of the issue by performing a few steps.

1. Do you get bluescreen errors randomly or while performing any specific actions such as playing a game or running any particular application?
    2. Do you see any error code along with the message “DRIVERS POWER STATE FAILURE”?
    3. Are there any external devices connected to your computer?

The usual causes for bluescreen errors are Graphic card drivers and Network adapter drivers. We can go ahead and try to update the drivers.

Refer the article Update drivers in Windows 10 on how to update Graphic card
    and Network drivers.

You may also refer the article Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    for additional troubleshooting steps to fix the issue.

You can reply to this post if you need further assistance

Hope it helps.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Aug 16, 2019
Thema:

Bluescreen 3b

1. Bluescreen 3b - Similar Threads - Bluescreen

2. Fortnite bluescreening and need to know how to fix this!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fortnite bluescreening and need to know how to fix this!: FORTNITE bluescreening everytime, I play the game for maybe 3 minutes then blue screens! I’ve tried everything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fortnite-bluescreening-and-need-to-know-how-to-fix/a993074d-8508-4850-ba88-ace7b2654a04
  3. Fortnite bluescreening and need to know how to fix this!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fortnite bluescreening and need to know how to fix this!: FORTNITE bluescreening everytime, I play the game for maybe 3 minutes then blue screens! I’ve tried everything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fortnite-bluescreening-and-need-to-know-how-to-fix/a993074d-8508-4850-ba88-ace7b2654a04
  4. HYPERVISOR_ERROR bluescreen on boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HYPERVISOR_ERROR bluescreen on boot: my laptop experiences bluescreen when booting with hypervisor_error code. bluescreen occurs inconsistently, sometimes bluescreen appears and sometimes does not. here is the minidump...
  5. HYPERVISOR_ERROR bluescreen on boot

HYPERVISOR_ERROR bluescreen on boot: my laptop experiences bluescreen when booting with hypervisor_error code. bluescreen occurs inconsistently, sometimes bluescreen appears and sometimes does not. here is the minidump...
  6. I keep getting bluescreens UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting bluescreens UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP: Hi, In Siemens NX while generating toolpath i get bluescreen, I've already tested another RAM memory and its not the case, Updating Windows to the newest version, changing dump memory, unistalling and installing once again Graphics card and tis drivers and in CMD: chkdsk, sfc...
  7. I keep getting bluescreens UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

I keep getting bluescreens UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP: Hi, In Siemens NX while generating toolpath i get bluescreen, I've already tested another RAM memory and its not the case, Updating Windows to the newest version, changing dump memory, unistalling and installing once again Graphics card and tis drivers and in CMD: chkdsk, sfc...
  8. Multiple freezes and bluescreens Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple freezes and bluescreens Windows 10: The laptop can work almost all day without crashes. And it can freeze or bluescreen every 5 min, 30 times a day. When the laptop freezes, the system freezes completely, with no response from the keyboard or mouth.I tried to diagnose problems with the Windows memory...
  9. Multiple freezes and bluescreens Windows 10

Multiple freezes and bluescreens Windows 10: The laptop can work almost all day without crashes. And it can freeze or bluescreen every 5 min, 30 times a day. When the laptop freezes, the system freezes completely, with no response from the keyboard or mouth.I tried to diagnose problems with the Windows memory...
  10. Multiple freezes and bluescreens Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bluescreen 3b

2. WATCHDOG-20200117-2019.dmp sysdata.xml WERInternalMetadata.xml WERInternalRequest.xml memory.csv sysinfo.txt

3. blue screen 3b

4. bluescreen code 3b,
  5. blueScreen 3b fix