Windows 10: Bluescreen 3b

Discus and support Bluescreen 3b in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After updating my windows to the latest version 1903,woke up this morning to a blue screen when i start my laptop from sleep mode.. Source Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by OwoeyeNifemi, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Bluescreen 3b

After updating my windows to the latest version 1903,woke up this morning to a blue screen when i start my laptop from sleep mode..

Source

Windows

Summary

Shut down unexpectedly

Date

‎8/‎16/‎2019 7:04 AM

Status

Ready for upload

Problem signature

Problem Event Name: BlueScreen

Code: 3b

Parameter 1: c000001d

Parameter 2: fffff802201f5535

Parameter 3: fffff30f2dd16d60

Parameter 4: 0

OS version: 10_0_18362

Service Pack: 0_0

Product: 256_1

OS Version: 10.0.18362.2.0.0.256.48

Locale ID: 1033

Files that help describe the problem

081619-35671-01.dmp

sysdata.xml

MEMORY.DMP

WERInternalMetadata.xml

WERInternalRequest.xml

memory.csv

sysinfo.txt

WERDataCollectionStatus.txt

Extra information about the problem

Bucket ID: 0x3B_c000001d_nt!CmQueryValueKey

Server information: d12ec57e-3a36-4954-acab-31f72876da53

here is my dump file

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhBSbLHcvU1khCSU-kcu_DnfOgTN?e=C0HJH6

:)

OwoeyeNifemi, Aug 16, 2019
  2. Frank_HK Win User

Windows 7 BlueScreen BCCode 3B

I received a BlueScreen just now, please help reviewing the dump file:

052818-12464-01.dmp

Problem signature:

Problem Event Name:
    BlueScreen

OS Version:

Locale ID:

Additional information about the problem:

BCCode:
    3b

BCP1:
    00000000C0000005

BCP2:
    FFFFF80003331317

BCP3:
    FFFFF88006349FA0

BCP4:

OS Version:
    6_1_7601

Service Pack:
    1_0

Product:
    256_1

Files that help describe the problem:

C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\052818-12464-01.dmp

C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-258930-0.sysdata.xml

Read our privacy statement online:

Windows 7 Privacy Statement

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:

C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

Frank_HK, Aug 16, 2019
  3. Ian Ser Win User
    Multiple Blue Screens with code 3B and A

Hi Fer,

I'd like to know more information about your Bluescreen errors. Please answer these questions:

• Do you have external hardware on your devices?
    • Before experiencing these errors, did you install any software on your Surface Book?
    • What do you usually do on your device when the Bluescreen error happen?

0x3B error code usually means that this is caused by a driver on your device. See this
    article for reference. Also, as an initial troubleshooting, please try to follow the
    steps on this article on
    how to troubleshoot Bluescreen errors in Windows 10. The article has proven effective in resolving these kind of errors and may help with yours.

I'll be waiting for your update.

Ian Ser, Aug 16, 2019
  4. Bluescreen 3b

bluescreen

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community.

I understand that it can be frustrating for you when the computer shows bluescreen errors. Bluescreen errors are usually caused due to faulty hardware or drivers. We will try to narrow down the cause of the issue by performing a few steps.

1. Do you get bluescreen errors randomly or while performing any specific actions such as playing a game or running any particular application?
    2. Do you see any error code along with the message “DRIVERS POWER STATE FAILURE”?
    3. Are there any external devices connected to your computer?

The usual causes for bluescreen errors are Graphic card drivers and Network adapter drivers. We can go ahead and try to update the drivers.

Refer the article Update drivers in Windows 10 on how to update Graphic card
    and Network drivers.

You may also refer the article Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    for additional troubleshooting steps to fix the issue.

You can reply to this post if you need further assistance

Hope it helps.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Aug 16, 2019
Thema:

Bluescreen 3b

1. Bluescreen 3b - Similar Threads - Bluescreen

2. Windows 10 Home Bluescreen of Death with hal.dll and pshed.dll

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Home Bluescreen of Death with hal.dll and pshed.dll: I have this issue since last few weeks. I had reported this to Dell Support and they have replaced Motherboard and Graphics Card but still it has same issue. When I installed Windows 7 Pro OS on same PC, it was stable but why should I use Windows 7 anymore. I am getting...
  3. After Win 10 Update goes to Bluescreen frequently

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After Win 10 Update goes to Bluescreen frequently: After Win 10 Update approximately 1 1/2 weeks ago, going to bluescreen multiple times a day. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-win-10-update-goes-to-bluescreen-frequently/46e3043a-8a7e-4437-96d4-3c33ca2a5a44
  4. Very frequent game crashes, occasional bluescreens in Dota 2 with new

Very frequent game crashes, occasional bluescreens in Dota 2 with new: Sorry for long post, but I am desperate for a solution to an issue I know from experience to be very time-consuming. I replaced all but the case and GPU in my PC and made fresh Windows 10 installation on new SSD. The aforementioned crashes ONLY happen in Dota 2 (granted the...
  5. I've been getting bluescreens everytime there's a windows update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I've been getting bluescreens everytime there's a windows update: So I've been having this problem for longer than a year now. usually after a windows update, my computer will start getting bluescreens. Mostly it only occurs when I'm playing a 3D game or using a video editing software (I think it happens when I'm using any programmes...
  6. Computer keeps bluescreening and I can't figure out why?

Computer keeps bluescreening and I can't figure out why?: Hi, I recently built a new PC and installed Windows 10. Ever since my installation I have been having random BSOD errors and I can't figure out what is going wrong. The error message I get is "CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION", but all of my drivers are up to date, and running...
  7. Bluescreen error, Screen freeze and automatic restarts

Bluescreen error, Screen freeze and automatic restarts: Hey So for the past days, I get these following errors: -Driver_IRQL_not_less_or_equal -IRQL_not_less_or_equal -KERNEL errors -Page_Fault_In_Nonpaged_area -The most recent one: APC INDEX MISMATCH I have of course a lot more different error codes but IRQL codes are...
  8. Bluescreen error

Bluescreen error: Hey So for the past days, I get these following errors: -Driver_IRQL_not_less_or_equal -IRQL_not_less_or_equal -KERNEL errors -Page_Fault_In_Nonpaged_area -The most recent one: APC INDEX MISMATCH I have of course a lot more different error codes but IRQL codes are...
  9. bluescreen on restart

bluescreen on restart: everytime I try to restart my computer I get a bluescreen does someone know how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluescreen-on-restart/7627c75f-26cb-4207-8963-c539f0ae0257
  10. Bluescreen at startup_bad config system info

Bluescreen at startup_bad config system info: When windows loads at startup, it goes for automatic repair then bluescreens with stop code (bad config system info). So i went to advanced options,tried to reset pc keeping files but after that it said, "there was a problem resetting your pc no changes were made". please...