Windows 10: BlueScreen Acer Spin 1

Discus and support BlueScreen Acer Spin 1 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, i buy new notebook acer spin 1 with Windows 10. When link up broadband connections then displyed blue screen, but if i connected by normal wifi for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AgnieszkaPerlik, Nov 29, 2018.

1. BlueScreen Acer Spin 1

Hi, i buy new notebook acer spin 1 with Windows 10. When link up broadband connections then displyed blue screen, but if i connected by normal wifi for exmaple hotspot everything is ok. please help. sorry for my english i from Poland BlueScreen Acer Spin 1 ;) please the simplest answer. BlueScreen Acer Spin 1 24162e42-f65a-4e6a-8619-9e025236ccc6?upload=true.jpg

:)

AgnieszkaPerlik, Nov 29, 2018
  2. garden54 Win User

Acer Spin 1 storage issues for Windows 10 Updates

I have an Acer Spin 1 and have cleared out storage but cannot upgrade the Windows 10 latest. I do have a 32gb micro sd care. what can be done?

garden54, Nov 29, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Computex 2017: Acer announces Spin 1 notebook and Nitro 5 gaming line

Source: Computex 2017: Acer announces Spin 1 notebook and Nitro 5 gaming line with Windows 10 - Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Nov 29, 2018
  4. BlueScreen Acer Spin 1

Acer Spin 1 - Memory problems with Windows 10 update

Hello,

I just purchased an Acer Spin 1 from the Microsoft Store and noticed problems others have had with this model during Windows updating procedure. If true, what should I do, halt any update or send it back to Microsoft?

Thanks for your reply,

Clif

CliffordSchneider1, Nov 29, 2018
Thema:

BlueScreen Acer Spin 1

1. BlueScreen Acer Spin 1 - Similar Threads - BlueScreen Acer Spin

2. Acer spin 1 startup stuck on scanning and repair msg

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer spin 1 startup stuck on scanning and repair msg: My Acer spin 1 laptop is stuck on msg on startup and won't let me do anything manually. Just does a loop of msg scanning and repair and then just automatically restarts turns on and same msg and restart. Been doing this since 8 this morning. Does anyone have any suggestions...
  3. Acer spin 1 startup stuck on scanning and repair msg

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Acer spin 1 startup stuck on scanning and repair msg: My Acer spin 1 laptop is stuck on msg on startup and won't let me do anything manually. Just does a loop of msg scanning and repair and then just automatically restarts turns on and same msg and restart. Been doing this since 8 this morning. Does anyone have any suggestions...
  4. Acer Spin 1 I think is corrupted.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer Spin 1 I think is corrupted.: So I've had a Acer Spin 1 sitting around for over 2 years and files are missing of it and I can't get past the login screen or it will BSOD. It was missing Microsoft Edge, all my apps and files and also many other things. I don't know whether this is corruption or something...
  5. Acer Spin 1 I think is corrupted.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Acer Spin 1 I think is corrupted.: So I've had a Acer Spin 1 sitting around for over 2 years and files are missing of it and I can't get past the login screen or it will BSOD. It was missing Microsoft Edge, all my apps and files and also many other things. I don't know whether this is corruption or something...
  6. Acer Spin 1 I think is corrupted.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Acer laptop stuck on spinning dots

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Acer laptop stuck on spinning dots: Hi, I have a acer laptop and when I start it the spinning dots appear for ever! I have tried to force shutdown my laptop 2-3 times and on the 3rd time 'Preparing automatic repair' and the spinning dots appear again and nothing happens after thatSpinning dots come again I have...
  8. Acer Questions 1

in Cortana
    Acer Questions 1: Cortana is not working in this and win 10 pc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/acer-questions-1/0046cac3-5c02-44eb-b4ab-39283c6073f1
  9. charging acer spin windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    charging acer spin windows 10: For Acer Spin with windows 10 Some months ago we had an electrical storm here and after that my computer would only charge the battery for about 25 seconds. Needless to say the battery gradually lost power down to 4% capacity and I was led to believe the battery was "Kaput"....
  10. Computex 2017: Acer announces Spin 1 notebook and Nitro 5 gaming line

in Windows 10 News
    Computex 2017: Acer announces Spin 1 notebook and Nitro 5 gaming line: Ahead of Computex, Acer announced new Windows 10 devices for gaming and productivity on-the-go with the new Nitro 5 notebook line for casual gamers and the lightweight Spin 1 for flexible computing and sleek design, all powered by Windows 10. Here’s a closer look at these...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. acer spin 1 blue screen