Windows 10: Bluescreen after a few minutes of first startup of the day

Discus and support Bluescreen after a few minutes of first startup of the day in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Help please, evertime i open my pc for the first time each day it always crash after a few minutes after booting up... Here is the minidump files:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JesTer5, Aug 7, 2020.

1. JesTer5 Win User

Bluescreen after a few minutes of first startup of the day

Help please, evertime i open my pc for the first time each day it always crash after a few minutes after booting up...

Here is the minidump files:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsoaxkmekTUpgQwq0u-It52KjmAH?e=jjLkKg

:)

JesTer5, Aug 7, 2020

2. Computer shuts down few minutes after startup.

This started a few days ago and initially I pulled out two sticks of RAM when initially it would boot up and not bring up any signal on the monitor. Now it boots up but when I start a game or plug in my external drive it shuts down after only a few minutes.
    The computer stays on when I use it for movie watching. Any ideas?

purplekaycee, Aug 7, 2020
  3. perkinw Win User
    Desktop blinks a few minutes after startup, then printer disappears

I installed Windows 10 version 1903 on 9/13/2019. Since then, I have experienced the following behavior. Within five or so minutes of system startup, the screen goes black for a couple of seconds, then the desktop reappears. This always happens twice in a row, a few seconds apart. Never more than twice, and never less. I thought nothing of it until today.

I have an Epson USB printer which I used today for the first time since 9/13/2019. Normally, the printer icon shows in the notification area, regardless of whether the printer is on or off. But today, I noticed that the icon was missing from the notification area. After restarting the PC, the icon reappeared, and I was able to make a print. But then the screen blinked, and after the desktop reappeared, the printer icon had disappeared!

If I go to Printers & Scanners and try to access the printer properties, I get this error:

Bluescreen after a few minutes of first startup of the day [​IMG]

But even worse, if I try to access Device Manager, I get a similar error:

Bluescreen after a few minutes of first startup of the day [​IMG]

I tried disabling Malwarebytes and restarting (as suggested in a post somewhere), but it had no effect.

perkinw, Aug 7, 2020
  4. Bluescreen after a few minutes of first startup of the day

Windows 7 low on memory during 20 minutes after startup!

Since a few months I have suddely a problem with my Windows 7 desktop:

During the first 15-20 minutes after startup it is having all kinds of low memeory problems:

• error messages "Your computer is low on memory. Close programs....
    • browser windows crashing
    • applications closing themselves down
    After these 1-20 minutes, the problem disappears.

Any idea what is going wrong?

Kind regards,

Hubert

Hubertvandongen, Aug 7, 2020
Thema:

Bluescreen after a few minutes of first startup of the day

1. Bluescreen after a few minutes of first startup of the day - Similar Threads - Bluescreen few minutes

2. Computer Crashing a few minutes after startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Crashing a few minutes after startup: Hey guys,Yesterday I began having a problem with my computer, a Dell Precision T7500 N-Series Tower Workstation from 2012 running windows 10. It currently crashes a few maybe 2 or 3 minutes after startup, but curiously only after signing in or running an onboard diagnostic...
  3. Computer Crashing a few minutes after startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer Crashing a few minutes after startup: Hey guys,Yesterday I began having a problem with my computer, a Dell Precision T7500 N-Series Tower Workstation from 2012 running windows 10. It currently crashes a few maybe 2 or 3 minutes after startup, but curiously only after signing in or running an onboard diagnostic...
  4. Computer Crashing a few minutes after startup

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
  5. windows 10 freezes for first few minutes on startup after login

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 freezes for first few minutes on startup after login: Hi,My Desktop Processor AMD Ryzen 5 1600, 16Gb RAM, , Windows 10 20H2 and now 21H1 updated but issue same was fine till last month, recently there is an issue coming up that after login during startup, it freeze for some time say 3 to 5 min, it wont allow apps to...
  6. Windows 10 freezes only a few minutes after startup.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 freezes only a few minutes after startup.: Hello. I have recently reset my laptop and everything was working fine until a large update needed to be installed. It got to 21% and suddenly ran into an issue which restarted my pc. Afterwards, while it was booting, an error saying "Media test failure check cable" and it...
  7. Microsoft Apps break after a few minutes since startup.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Apps break after a few minutes since startup.: DISCLAIMER: I know I've posted about this before, but I realized that mostly the issues I was having were my internet. Microsoft Apps break after a few minutes. This includes Windows Defender which has a blank screen whenever I open it. submitted by /u/poorchoiceofaname...
  8. Desktop blinks a few minutes after startup, then printer disappears

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Desktop blinks a few minutes after startup, then printer disappears: I installed Windows 10 version 1903 on 9/13/2019. Since then, I have experienced the following behavior. Within five or so minutes of system startup, the screen goes black for a couple of seconds, then the desktop reappears. This always happens twice in a row, a few seconds...
  9. Desktop blinks a few minutes after startup, then printer disappears

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop blinks a few minutes after startup, then printer disappears: I installed Windows 10 version 1903 on 9/13/2019. Since then, I have experienced the following behavior. Within five or so minutes of system startup, the screen goes black for a couple of seconds, then the desktop reappears. This always happens twice in a row, a few seconds...
  10. PC consistently bluescreens on first startup, and then infrequently bluescreens after

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC consistently bluescreens on first startup, and then infrequently bluescreens after: Hey there, I keep getting BSODs and have had a hard time figuring out how to solve it- 020319-7859-01.dmp 2/3/2019 3:50:49 AM 0x00000139 00000000`00000003 ffffaf0d`893716a0 ffffaf0d`893715f8 00000000`00000000 hal.dll hal.dll+62bb0 x64 ntoskrnl.exe+1aa0a0 16 15 17134...