Windows 10: bluescreen after computer starts.

Discus and support bluescreen after computer starts. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; so my friend installed intel graphics drive and after he installed it , the computer crashes. and after everytime he boot up the computer it appears a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DanielCirja, Apr 10, 2020.

1. bluescreen after computer starts.

so my friend installed intel graphics drive and after he installed it , the computer crashes. and after everytime he boot up the computer it appears a blue screen. can someone help?

:)

DanielCirja, Apr 10, 2020

2. bluescreen

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community.

I understand that it can be frustrating for you when the computer shows bluescreen errors. Bluescreen errors are usually caused due to faulty hardware or drivers. We will try to narrow down the cause of the issue by performing a few steps.

1. Do you get bluescreen errors randomly or while performing any specific actions such as playing a game or running any particular application?
    2. Do you see any error code along with the message “DRIVERS POWER STATE FAILURE”?
    3. Are there any external devices connected to your computer?

The usual causes for bluescreen errors are Graphic card drivers and Network adapter drivers. We can go ahead and try to update the drivers.

Refer the article Update drivers in Windows 10 on how to update Graphic card
    and Network drivers.

You may also refer the article Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    for additional troubleshooting steps to fix the issue.

You can reply to this post if you need further assistance

Hope it helps.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Apr 10, 2020
  3. Aquinus Win User
    Does this computer build have compatibility problems? Opinions welcomed!

Lets start with what you're going to use this computer for, not what you want to put in it.

Rules/steps to building a computer (in chronological order):
    First rule: Determine what your needs are.
    Second rule: Define your budget.
    Third rule: Pick parts.
    Fourth rule: Review parts several times.
    Fifth rule: Buy said parts.
    Sixth rule: Build it.

You are on rule/step 1. Go through the list until you're done.

Aquinus, Apr 10, 2020
  4. bluescreen after computer starts.

is it possible to hand build a motherboard?

Might I suggest you simply build a computer, making notes and taking pictures step by step. Most people (probably including your teacher) have no idea even where to start building a computer. You'll do fine, and if you get stuck we're here to help ya out! *Toast :toast:

thoughtdisorder, Apr 10, 2020
Thema:

bluescreen after computer starts.

1. bluescreen after computer starts. - Similar Threads - bluescreen computer starts

2. Computer bluescreening after random amounts of time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer bluescreening after random amounts of time: Here is all of the minidumps I have. I had recently factory reset my pc so im not sure why I am bluescreening.https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/gws2h8l796an0pf4ujclc/Minidump.zip?rlkey=nrdsclrfy27s626b4fwbaq7px&dl=0...
  3. Computer bluescreening after random amounts of time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer bluescreening after random amounts of time: Here is all of the minidumps I have. I had recently factory reset my pc so im not sure why I am bluescreening.https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/gws2h8l796an0pf4ujclc/Minidump.zip?rlkey=nrdsclrfy27s626b4fwbaq7px&dl=0...
  4. i got bluescreen after starting rocketleague.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i got bluescreen after starting rocketleague.: Windows version is Windows 11 Edition Windows 11 Pro Version 22H2 Installed on ‎11/‎30/‎2022 OS build 22621.963 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22638.1000.0 link from logs https://www.dropbox.com/s/adkkqu7xogtiw3r/logs.txt?dl=0...
  5. i got bluescreen after starting rocketleague.

i got bluescreen after starting rocketleague.: Windows version is Windows 11 Edition Windows 11 Pro Version 22H2 Installed on ‎11/‎30/‎2022 OS build 22621.963 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22638.1000.0 link from logs https://www.dropbox.com/s/adkkqu7xogtiw3r/logs.txt?dl=0...
  6. Computer Bluescreening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Bluescreening: Hello! I have recently gotten a new Lenovo Legion prebuilt, and it keeps bluescreening randomly. This is the sequence of the event log:Dump file creation failed due to error during dump creation. -> Audit events have been dropped by the transport. 0any solution? lemme know...
  7. Computer Bluescreening

Computer Bluescreening: Hello! I have recently gotten a new Lenovo Legion prebuilt, and it keeps bluescreening randomly. This is the sequence of the event log:Dump file creation failed due to error during dump creation. -> Audit events have been dropped by the transport. 0any solution? lemme know...
  8. Computer Bluescreening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Computer bluescreening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer bluescreening: So I got a new computer recently and it has worked well until now. It has started bluesc reening constantly. I have removed my port forwarding, deleted the programs I installed recently and I ran a virus scan that showed nothing. The computer has also started behaving weirdly...
  10. Computer has started having issues with bluescreening and freezing after recently, could it...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer has started having issues with bluescreening and freezing after recently, could it...: Hello! just gonna start off by saying that I'm far from knowledgable when it comes to computers, so I apologize for my limited understanding. Basically, for the past 2 days my computer has been having problems with randomly bluescreening and having the screen freeze for no...