Windows 10: Bluescreen after shutdown

Discus and support Bluescreen after shutdown in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I recently installed an AMD Radeon Installer where I used it to update my drivers. After the update every time I shut down my laptop I either get a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by abcd123pn, May 11, 2021.

1. abcd123pn Win User

Bluescreen after shutdown

I recently installed an AMD Radeon Installer where I used it to update my drivers. After the update every time I shut down my laptop I either get a blue screen I cant read or a bluescreen that says DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL where amdkmpfd.sys failed.

:)

abcd123pn, May 11, 2021

2. Shutdown problem on my Windows 10 laptop.

Hello,

We suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps below to resolve the issues with the shutdown function of your laptop:

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar beside the Windows icon.
    • Select Troubleshooting from the results.
    • Under System and Security, select Fix Problems with Windows Update.
    • Choose Troubleshoot as an Administrator.

Let us know if the steps above worked for you.

Jennifer Bri, May 11, 2021
  3. little cat, May 11, 2021
  4. Arodin92 Win User

Bluescreen on shutdown Win10

Well seems it did not do the trick. I did not encounter shutdowns during running the system so far, but when shuting it down regularly there's a big chance it will crash during that process (two times in the last 3 days). Same bluescreen, same message (CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED)...

What can I try next?

Arodin92, May 11, 2021
Thema:

1. Bluescreen after shutdown - Similar Threads - Bluescreen shutdown

2. Xbox One Wireless Headset Bluescreen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox One Wireless Headset Bluescreen: Hi,I already read a lot of the same problems and answers here into the forum, but unfortunately without result.After 10-15 minutes I connect my Xbox One Wireless Headset to the PC, I become a BSOD "DPC Watchdog Violation".I already update all drivers, BIOS, firmware, but...
  3. Bluescreens with different stop codes mostly ntoskrnl.exe as module memory dumps uploaded

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluescreens with different stop codes mostly ntoskrnl.exe as module memory dumps uploaded: Hey guys,Recently my PC gets all kinds of bluescreens and I can't find out what the problem is.If anyone has some more knowledge of analyzing memory dumps here are minidumps of the last 3...
  4. Windows laptop always bluescreen always says just a moment on the blue screen instead of...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows laptop always bluescreen always says just a moment on the blue screen instead of...: Hi so 1 week ago when i tried restating my laptop i says just a moment instead of restarting then it restarts and today when i tried updating windows when i restarted the computer it said just a moment instead of working on updates then it completed the update how can i get...
  5. I keep bluescreening

I keep bluescreening: So basically I started blue-screening a week ago and well it happens all the time no time frame. But the blue-screen errors I get suggest driver or memory problem I have reinstalled windows multiple time even Linux still was crashing. I also bought new ram since I needed to...
  6. Bluescreen to autorepair boot loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bluescreen to autorepair boot loop: On Saturday, 6/12/2021, I got a bluescreen in the middle of playing CS:GO. The error was an unexpected_store_exception. I figured, no biggie, sometimes thing just break. I let it restart, where it proceeded to get stuck into a boot loop. There's a few weird things about this....
  7. My PC bluescreen alot and it's always change the reason

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My PC bluescreen alot and it's always change the reason: Hi! I use my PC over 3 years. Recently after using dual monitor, which my VGA could, it always BSOD. I thought it overheat but I don't think so. The VGA temp is aroud 40s F. Using RX570. Got a big Case for my PC, cable management is all in the back . Air flow good. Coming and...
  8. Bluescreen 3b

Bluescreen 3b: Hi, I have a lot of PC freezes recently, to the point I have to switch my pc off by holding the powerbutton, and now I just got bluescreen 3bSourceWindowsSummaryShut down unexpectedlyDate‎6/‎13/‎2021 11:16 PMStatusNot reportedProblem signatureProblem Event Name:...
  9. Bluescreen shutdowns caused by netwtw10.sys; Stop code: "UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluescreen shutdowns caused by netwtw10.sys; Stop code: "UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP": I've seen a lot of people suggesting to roll back the device driver for similar issues in the past. I've also seen a lot of people saying that did not work. Hoping to resolve this issue. Thanks in advance. Device Event log provides the following: Device...
  10. windows has recovered from an unexpected shutdown - BlueScreen

windows has recovered from an unexpected shutdown - BlueScreen: I've had several of these unexpected shutdowns on my 10 year old HP running Vista in the past couple of weeks. I'm wondering if there is any way of telling if this is a software or hardware issue. I know it's time for a new computer, but I really like Vista better than Win...