Windows 10: Bluescreen appears when scanning computer, doesn't show anything readable

Discus and support Bluescreen appears when scanning computer, doesn't show anything readable in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Recently, I noticed that whenever I scan my computer for malware, it BSoDs during the scan. I've tried checking the hard drive for errors, but nothing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Luke._.meg, Jun 29, 2019.

1. Bluescreen appears when scanning computer, doesn't show anything readable

Recently, I noticed that whenever I scan my computer for malware, it BSoDs during the scan. I've tried checking the hard drive for errors, but nothing is appearing. The worst part is the fact that the bluescreen just shows blocks with diagonal lines. If anyone knows the reason as to why this is happening, please help!

P.S. A reason could be because I am running windows on a separate partition on my internal SSD. It's never done this before though.

Bluescreen appears when scanning computer, doesn't show anything readable [​IMG]

:)

Luke._.meg, Jun 29, 2019
  2. AlbertoMA Win User

my 3Dprinter doesn´t appear

My 3D printer doesn´t appear on when I open 3D builder on the left popup to choose printer.

Is it need to do any previous step?? I thought It was plug and play. the printer is an UP Plus2 from Tiertime so, it is one of the recommended partners manufaturers. any message of error just doesnçt possible to send the prin.

AlbertoMA, Jun 29, 2019
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Bluescreen appears when scanning computer, doesn't show anything readable [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jun 29, 2019
  4. Linney Win User

Bluescreen appears when scanning computer, doesn't show anything readable

my 3Dprinter doesn´t appear

Please start your own post in the future. We are discussing "3D printer doesn´t appear" in this post. It makes things confusing for the original poster if your question is off topic.

Epson Expression Home XP-200 Small-in-One® All-in-One Printer

Epson® Official Support | Epson US

See Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\AutoPlay

[FIX] Optical Drives (CD/DVD) Icon Not Showing in My Computer Window

http://www.askvg.com/optical-drives-are-not-showing-in-my-computer/

Linney, Jun 29, 2019
Thema:

Bluescreen appears when scanning computer, doesn't show anything readable

1. Bluescreen appears when scanning computer, doesn't show anything readable - Similar Threads - Bluescreen appears scanning

2. My PC doesn't show anything when I boot it up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC doesn't show anything when I boot it up: Before these things happen, I tried to replace the system32 files to install MCPE crack but I failed because I don't have permission to access or replace files there. After I attempted to replace, errors like I describe below started to appearLink to the files I tried to...
  3. My PC doesn't show anything when I boot it up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC doesn't show anything when I boot it up: Before these things happen, I tried to replace the system32 files to install MCPE crack but I failed because I don't have permission to access or replace files there. After I attempted to replace, errors like I describe below started to appearLink to the files I tried to...
  4. My PC doesn't show anything when I boot it up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Computer Bluescreens when using Discord and Anything

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer Bluescreens when using Discord and Anything: Greetings everyone!I am going to be honest here, I am completely stumped as to what is causing this issue. Everytime I use discord video chat while doing something else, my computer bluescreens with the WHEA Uncorrectable error.All my drivers are up to date, my Bios is...
  6. Computer Bluescreens when using Discord and Anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Bluescreens when using Discord and Anything: Greetings everyone!I am going to be honest here, I am completely stumped as to what is causing this issue. Everytime I use discord video chat while doing something else, my computer bluescreens with the WHEA Uncorrectable error.All my drivers are up to date, my Bios is...
  7. Computer Bluescreens when using Discord and Anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. My laptop doesn't show anything when I turn it on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop doesn't show anything when I turn it on: When I turn my laptop on the only thing I see is the light turn on and the fans starting but, the screen it's a laptop so the monitor is connected just gets slightly darker, no lenovo logo or nothing... I have tried windows re but...
  9. Windows defender doesn't show anything.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows defender doesn't show anything.: So i wanted to scan a file with windows defender , the option wasn't there so i decided to open it and do it that way. But when i opened it it shows just this. How do i fix this? [ATTACH]...
  10. ebooks are not appearing in readable English words

in Windows 10 Customization
    ebooks are not appearing in readable English words: Split from this thread. ebooks are not appearing in readable English words https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/ebooks-are-not-appearing-in-readable-english-words/bc5b2b9b-5c11-4f80-9b19-86a80ca50296