Windows 10: Bluescreen caused by stdriverx64.sys

Discus and support Bluescreen caused by stdriverx64.sys in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have been battling this problem for a while now We have a department that use Soundtap to record their phonecalls on their PC where they use a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Pontus Knutsson, Jul 23, 2018.

1. Bluescreen caused by stdriverx64.sys

I have been battling this problem for a while now

We have a department that use Soundtap to record their phonecalls on their PC where they use a softphone.

Just recently we have had two different PCs, both using Soundtap, getting Bluescreens several times a day.

This happens mainly when they get into a phonecall/actually record sound through Soundtap.

I have read through A LOT of posts about this problem but the only fix I've found is to uninstall Soundtap completely and that removes the stdriver-file aswell as clear the registry.

The problem is obviously related to "stdriverx64.sys", which is used by NCH-Software through Soundtap.

My question is; Is there a fix to this problem without actually removing it?

Has anyone found anything to work around this? Does it have something to do with a new Windows update, maybe?

We need a sound-record program that can send the files directly to a server.

BSOD Stopcode:

PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA
    What failed: stdriverx64.sys

:)

Pontus Knutsson, Jul 23, 2018
  2. stony2k Win User

KB3163018 causes bluescreen in DirectX DXGMMS1.sys when I maximize video

Still have the same problem.

My setup:

• Lenovo W530
    • Windows 10 64bit
    • Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000
    • NVIDIA Quadro K2000M

Just installed the anniversary update, updated my BIOS, intel graphics card driver and SSD firmware. Fullscreen applications like YouTube still cause a bluescreen.

Any suggestions Microsoft?

stony2k, Jul 23, 2018
  3. Elite171 Win User
    ntoskrnl.exe cause of bluescreens? IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

I've been having so many problems with blue-screens it isn't even funny anymore. Even after re-installing Windows 10 from scratch repeatedly, I keep getting this bluescreen, along with a SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION bluescreen supposedly caused by ntoskrnl.exe
    and dxgmms2.sys.

I don't know how to open dump files, so I'll post a link instead.

Free File Hosting - Online Storage; Upload Mp3, Videos, Music. Backup Files

Please somebody help, I've got a very good rig here and the fact that I can't play any games because of all these bluescreens is so irritating. I'm running Windows 10 Home 64 bit on a desktop computer. Gah, please help!

Elite171, Jul 23, 2018
  4. IrvGotti Win User

Bluescreen caused by stdriverx64.sys

KB3163018 causes bluescreen in DirectX DXGMMS1.sys when I maximize video

I don't use or want any of this. I use and want youtube at full screen. All these months later and it still isn't fixed. Windows 10 is disgusting. I am surely going to revert back to windows 7. This os is literally filled with a bunch of crapware, and basic
    things like full screen video are broken for months.

IrvGotti, Jul 23, 2018
Thema:

Bluescreen caused by stdriverx64.sys

1. Bluescreen caused by stdriverx64.sys - Similar Threads - Bluescreen caused stdriverx64

2. DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL caused by dxgmms2.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL caused by dxgmms2.sys: Hello, this is the first time I got a BSOD from that driver, and I want to know what caused it!! 081223-12109-01.dmp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driverirqlnotlessorequal-caused-by-dxgmms2sys/bd948afe-cb81-4a6b-adc1-e9e3d0de10b0
  3. Netwtw04.sys & ntoskrnls.exe bluescreen error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Netwtw04.sys & ntoskrnls.exe bluescreen error: Im using a windows 10 pc and for a while i have been struggling with this bluescreen error. It is quite rare but happens when in the middle of something. my computer just freezes and I have to manually restart it. The windows minidumps says its two two in the title causing...
  4. Netwtw04.sys & ntoskrnls.exe bluescreen error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Netwtw04.sys & ntoskrnls.exe bluescreen error: Im using a windows 10 pc and for a while i have been struggling with this bluescreen error. It is quite rare but happens when in the middle of something. my computer just freezes and I have to manually restart it. The windows minidumps says its two two in the title causing...
  5. Netwtw04.sys & ntoskrnls.exe bluescreen error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Bluescreen Wdf01000.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluescreen Wdf01000.sys: Hello,My computers keep getting bluescreens, I checked the minidump and the driver caused was Wdf0100.sysNow the problem only arrives when I have my laptop connected to the lenovo docking, when I have the laptop on WIFI it is all fine.I think it has to do something with the...
  7. Bluescreen shutdowns caused by netwtw10.sys; Stop code: "UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluescreen shutdowns caused by netwtw10.sys; Stop code: "UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP": I've seen a lot of people suggesting to roll back the device driver for similar issues in the past. I've also seen a lot of people saying that did not work. Hoping to resolve this issue. Thanks in advance. Device Event log provides the following: Device...
  8. BlueScreen lvrs64.sys error

BlueScreen lvrs64.sys error: The computer has been giving a blue screen error for the last 1-2 months. I got the error while the computer was idle, while playing games I got ancritical process died error. And lvrs64.sys My dumb folder. https://dosya.co/y2otuoxk4dox/112020-8328-01.dmp.html...
  9. Bluescreen - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - WDF01000.SYS

Bluescreen - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - WDF01000.SYS: Hey I keep having blue screens with broadcasting software such as OBS and Streamlabs OBS. Whenever I stop streaming or close the program not every time, but often enough to be a real issue All my drivers are up to date, windows is up to date as is GFX drivers. I have...
  10. Bluescreen with Wdf01000.sys and/or ntoskrnl.exe

Bluescreen with Wdf01000.sys and/or ntoskrnl.exe: Hi guys, I currently own a Lenovo P52 and get bluescreens every few days since the beginning (the error occurs 1-3 times a week). It doesnt matter if the notebook is busy with e.g. gaming or just browsing the web. I cant reproduce the error as well, it just happens from...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. stdriverx64

2. stdriverx64.sys windows 10

3. stdriverx64.sys failed

4. error on stdriverx64.sys,
  5. can you just delete driver stdriverx64.sys,
  6. stdriverx64.sys page fault,
  7. nch soundtap causes bsod,
  8. nch software caused bsod,
  9. stdriverx64.sys failed windows 10,
  10. blue screen stdriverx64.sys,
  11. stdriverx64.sys,