Windows 10: Bluescreen code CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION

Discus and support Bluescreen code CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, I just got this error and it is the same stopcode I got exactly 3 months ago, PC just loaded and restarted like normal and no problems so I just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/GTChimp, Apr 13, 2020.

1. Bluescreen code CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION

Hello, I just got this error and it is the same stopcode I got exactly 3 months ago, PC just loaded and restarted like normal and no problems so I just ignored it. Any tips on what I should do to prevent future crashes or bigger problems?

submitted by /u/GTChimp
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/GTChimp, Apr 13, 2020

2. bluescreen

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community.

I understand that it can be frustrating for you when the computer shows bluescreen errors. Bluescreen errors are usually caused due to faulty hardware or drivers. We will try to narrow down the cause of the issue by performing a few steps.

1. Do you get bluescreen errors randomly or while performing any specific actions such as playing a game or running any particular application?
    2. Do you see any error code along with the message “DRIVERS POWER STATE FAILURE”?
    3. Are there any external devices connected to your computer?

The usual causes for bluescreen errors are Graphic card drivers and Network adapter drivers. We can go ahead and try to update the drivers.

Refer the article Update drivers in Windows 10 on how to update Graphic card
    and Network drivers.

You may also refer the article Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    for additional troubleshooting steps to fix the issue.

You can reply to this post if you need further assistance

Hope it helps.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Apr 13, 2020
  3. dhcox36 Win User
    Frequent various BSoD - MEMORY_MANAGEMENT and CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION - Error Code 0xc0000023

I've been receiving a number of blue screens of death. The most common messages are MEMORY_MANAGEMENT and CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION, although I believe there have been some other Stop Codes as well. I ran the Windows Memory Diagnostic tool, which noted
    "Hardware problems were detected" and then displayed "Error Code: 0xc0000023" once the test was complete.

This is a self built PC. From my research it appears that this could be a hardware issue specifically RAM? Any suggested tests I can run or further diagnostics/troubleshooting? I see some resources in various threads, but didn't know if what I'm seeing is
    enough to have to buy new RAM.

Thanks.

dhcox36, Apr 13, 2020
  4. Ian Ser Win User

Bluescreen code CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION

bluescreen error message wont allow access to desktop

Hi David,

To know what kind of troubleshooting steps would be applicable to your bluescreen error, please answer these questions:

• What is the exact error message showing on your end?
    • Were there any changes/updates to your device prior to the issue?
    • Any troubleshooting steps you've done so far to resolve the issue?

For now, you can have a look at the troubleshooting step on this link as an initial remedy to the bluescreen
    error you're receiving.

We'll be waiting for your updates.

Ian Ser, Apr 13, 2020
Thema:

Bluescreen code CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION

1. Bluescreen code CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION - Similar Threads - Bluescreen code CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION

2. Bluescreen Crash Critical_Structure_Corruption 0x00000109

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluescreen Crash Critical_Structure_Corruption 0x00000109: So this has been going on for a while now and I'm out of Ideas.Basically once every blue moon my pc would crash with the following message in the event log: Der Computer wurde nach einem schwerwiegenden Fehler neu gestartet.Der Fehlercode war: 0xa3a0005c8558d583,...
  3. 0x00000109 "CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION" Bluescreen.

0x00000109 "CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION" Bluescreen.: This one just happened while my computer was sitting idle for a few hours. I attached a minidump file. Any help is appreciated. Dropbox - 031521-11140-01.dmp - Simplify your life 176012
  4. BSOD Stop Code: CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION, Windows 10 PC

BSOD Stop Code: CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION, Windows 10 PC: My computer crashed and experiencing the following BSOD message : Stop Code: CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION Any help is very much appreciated. Link to mini dump files : https://1drv.ms/u/s!AllC9L3D-J9LgkmNoqkIuPjbnlVK?e=2a9AEG...
  5. Critical_structure_corruption

Critical_structure_corruption: Hello, Since I upgraded to windows 10 i get BSOD everytime I use this computer I thought it could be graphic driver related so i removed it, but still the same BSOD. Please fin atteched the informations about the crashes ANNEMANU-PC-(2020-05-09_13-55-01).zip Thanks for your...
  6. CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION: My computer crashes about once or twice a day with a BSOD and the error code CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION, or STOP code 109. I just built my desktop about a month ago. I've tried updating all the drivers and updating windows, and I've tried diskcheck and memory...
  7. Windows Stop Code Critical_Structure_Corruption after upgrading to Windows 10

Windows Stop Code Critical_Structure_Corruption after upgrading to Windows 10: I have been using a windows 7 pc for many years without major issue. I recently upgraded it to windows 10 through the Microsoft upgrade tool and things seemed to go fine I kept my files and folders, but now I keep getting the BSOD with a stop code of...
  8. BSOD / System freezes - Stop codes include Critical_Structure_Corruption /...

BSOD / System freezes - Stop codes include Critical_Structure_Corruption /...: Community, I have been chasing multiple BSODs and recently just random freezes (without BSOD). This has been going on for a few months now on a PC that was built in 2017. My stop codes have been Critical_Structure_Corruption (most recent), Page_Fault_in_Nonpaged_Area,...
  9. Critical_structure_corruption

Critical_structure_corruption: I get random BSODs with CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION. I also get a lot of messages that my Nvidia graphic driver has stopped working. Maybe has something to do with it. Can someone please help me with this? Thank you in advance 51998
  10. Critical_structure_corruption

Critical_structure_corruption: I have a problem with BSOD on my ASUS GL552VW. I have tried deleting programs that could be the cause, but no success. Thank you in advance for any help. /Attachment 100195 62843