Windows 10: BlueScreen Codes

Discus and support BlueScreen Codes in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, does RESULT_CODE_KILLED in Chrome mean CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED in Windows 10?I'm not getting a blue screen of death right now.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Cedric D. Román_63728647, Nov 25, 2021.

1. BlueScreen Codes

Hi, does RESULT_CODE_KILLED in Chrome mean CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED in Windows 10?I'm not getting a blue screen of death right now.

:)

Cedric D. Román_63728647, Nov 25, 2021

2. bluescreen

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community.

I understand that it can be frustrating for you when the computer shows bluescreen errors. Bluescreen errors are usually caused due to faulty hardware or drivers. We will try to narrow down the cause of the issue by performing a few steps.

1. Do you get bluescreen errors randomly or while performing any specific actions such as playing a game or running any particular application?
    2. Do you see any error code along with the message “DRIVERS POWER STATE FAILURE”?
    3. Are there any external devices connected to your computer?

The usual causes for bluescreen errors are Graphic card drivers and Network adapter drivers. We can go ahead and try to update the drivers.

Refer the article Update drivers in Windows 10 on how to update Graphic card
    and Network drivers.

You may also refer the article Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    for additional troubleshooting steps to fix the issue.

You can reply to this post if you need further assistance

Hope it helps.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Nov 25, 2021
  3. Bluescreen on booting. Error code AMD Northbridge.

Hi,

This could be due to a corrupted system file upon the update. To isolate the issue, please provide the following information:

• Which build version currently runs on your device?
    • Aside from the AMD Northbridge error message, are you receiving other error codes?

For starters, we suggest running an SFC and
    DISM on the device to check on the root cause of the issue. We also suggest
    referring to this support article as troubleshooting: Troubleshoot blue screen errors. The said article
    contains a step-by-step guide on how to troubleshoot BSOD.

Don’t hesitate to give us updates on your query.

Arthur Rui, Nov 25, 2021
  4. WojtasRed Win User

BlueScreen Codes

WojtasRed, Nov 25, 2021
Thema:

BlueScreen Codes

1. BlueScreen Codes - Similar Threads - BlueScreen Codes

2. Stop code: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION ERROR and Bluescreening.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop code: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION ERROR and Bluescreening.: Stop code: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION.I keep bluescreening with the same error above. I notice it happens when I am playing Roblox but I'm not sure 100%Here is the minidump file https://drive.google.com/file/d/1d3K1ui6bVoh9dCEvGz1jQi9nMosJOJGH/view?usp=drive_link...
  3. Stop code: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION ERROR and Bluescreening.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stop code: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION ERROR and Bluescreening.: Stop code: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION.I keep bluescreening with the same error above. I notice it happens when I am playing Roblox but I'm not sure 100%Here is the minidump file https://drive.google.com/file/d/1d3K1ui6bVoh9dCEvGz1jQi9nMosJOJGH/view?usp=drive_link...
  4. Stop code: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION ERROR and Bluescreening.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Error code on bluescreen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Error code on bluescreen.: So my PC is fairly young, about a year and a half old and only recently have I started encountering this issue. As far as I know I've kept it malware-free and trying to avoid putting too much stress on the hardware.I'm hoping someone knows how I can somehow fix it. I remember...
  6. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Error code on bluescreen.

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Error code on bluescreen.: So my PC is fairly young, about a year and a half old and only recently have I started encountering this issue. As far as I know I've kept it malware-free and trying to avoid putting too much stress on the hardware.I'm hoping someone knows how I can somehow fix it. I remember...
  7. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Error code on bluescreen.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Bluescreen Error Code 133

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluescreen Error Code 133: Hellofrom a couple of days my Windows 11 keeps crashing randomly, some times after few minutes after boot, sometimes after some hours.It seems that the crashes occurs independently from what I'm doing: crashes occurs when browsing or viewing a local video but also while...
  9. Bluescreen Error Code 133

Bluescreen Error Code 133: Hellofrom a couple of days my Windows 11 keeps crashing randomly, some times after few minutes after boot, sometimes after some hours.It seems that the crashes occurs independently from what I'm doing: crashes occurs when browsing or viewing a local video but also while...
  10. How to fix constant bluescreen- Stop code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix constant bluescreen- Stop code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA: So, this just recently started happening for a week or so - at first it wasn't too bad, only once a week. Then it upped to 2-3 a week, now a day. I’ve currently tried to reset my pc, turn it on and off again, or try and close all applications to see if it would stabilize.It...