Windows 10: Bluescreen crash while working on windows 10

Discus and support Bluescreen crash while working on windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Sir, I am Syed Nazmus Sakib from Bangladesh. My pc shows a bluescreen while working. Before I got those problems:MEMORY MANAGEMENT and the other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Syed Nazmus Sakib, Sep 25, 2020.

1. Bluescreen crash while working on windows 10

Sir, I am Syed Nazmus Sakib from Bangladesh. My pc shows a bluescreen while working. Before I got those problems:MEMORY MANAGEMENT and the other is:ATTEMPTED EXCUTE OR NOEXCUTE MEMORY.

And now I having new problems. they are: 1.CRITICAL PROCESS DIED. 2. DRIVER IQRL NOT LESS OR EQUAL. What failed: dxgmms.sys.3.IQRL NOT LESS OR EQUAL. 4.KERNEL SEQURITY CHECK FAILURE. Those are the problems. I am confused what I should do! So many system failures! And now my pc getting so slow. some times it hang up. All the time, my pc shuts down while working with those problems with bluescreen. Now what should I do? give solution for all the problems. I AM CONFUSED.

:)

Syed Nazmus Sakib, Sep 25, 2020
  2. philc43 Win User

Bluescreen Crashes in Windows 10

There are a few things that I notice with these errors, they are nearly all hardware 0x124 errors which are difficult to troubleshoot because there is so little information.

Most of them occur when the Norton Security process is running so a first step would be to uninstall Norton and just use Windows Defender while we are troubleshooting.

There was one different BSOD error: 0x18 Reference by Pointer
    Probably caused by : BHDrvx64.sys ( BHDrvx64+114761 )

You need to update or rollback your Symantec Heuristics Driver. Maybe this is part of the Norton install so it may be removed anyway.

Check if there has been any improvement and if not then you will need to work through your hardware:

STOP 0x124 Troubleshooting [/i] Read carefully before proceeding.

Bluescreen crash while working on windows 10 [​IMG]
    Warning
    If you're overclocking your system, revert back to stock clocks now.

Note Test the system once the overclock is removed before continuing with the steps outlined below.

Part One: CPU Stress Test
    Part Two: MemTest86+ RAM Diagnostic
    Part Three: Hard Drive Diagnostics
    Part Four: GPU Stress Test

ONE [/i] CPU TEST
    *Arrow Run Prime95 to stress test your CPU. Prime95 - Stress Test Your CPU - Windows 10 Forums

Warning Your CPU temperatures will rise quickly while under this stress test. Keep a keen eye on them and abort the test if overheating occurs.

TWO [/i] RAM TEST
    *Arrow Run MemTest86+ to analyse your RAM. MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Note

MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

THREE [/i] HDD TEST

Note Please run HDTune first, in the order posted!
    *Arrow Run HDTune to
    • check the health,
    • scan for errors, no quick scan but full scan
    • run a benchmark.
    It may take some time, but please take the time you need to perform it properly.
    When above is done please make screenshots of the following
    • the health,
    • the error scan,
    • the benchmark incl. following
      • transfer rate,
      • access time,
      • burst rate,
      • cpu usage.
    *Arrow Run chkdsk

FOUR [/i] GPU TEST
    *Arrow Run Furmark to stress test your GPU. FurMark - GPU Stress Test - Windows 10 Forums

Note Run Furmark for around 30 minutes.

Warning Your GPU temperatures will rise quickly while Furmark is running. Keep a keen eye on them and abort the test if overheating occurs.

Report back on all the tests as you do them - take your time - there is no need to get them all done immediately.

philc43, Sep 25, 2020
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Sep 25, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Bluescreen crash while working on windows 10

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 25, 2020
Thema:

Bluescreen crash while working on windows 10

1. Bluescreen crash while working on windows 10 - Similar Threads - Bluescreen crash while

2. PC crashing games and bluescreening after a while

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC crashing games and bluescreening after a while: One day my PC just started crashing games and at the second try of turning any game it bluescreened.I tried all sort of things, Installing Drivers, Reinstalling windows, Installing old drivers, doing what the fix bluescreen tutorials told me to do and nothing. The pc was...
  3. PC crashing games and bluescreening after a while

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashing games and bluescreening after a while: One day my PC just started crashing games and at the second try of turning any game it bluescreened.I tried all sort of things, Installing Drivers, Reinstalling windows, Installing old drivers, doing what the fix bluescreen tutorials told me to do and nothing. The pc was...
  4. Windows 10 crashed with bluescreen

Windows 10 crashed with bluescreen: Windows 10 crashed with bluescreen when resuming from sleep When I woke my Windows 10 laptop from sleep, it suddenly crashed with a bluescreen error: WIN32K POWER WATCHDOG TIMEOUT.What might have caused this error, and what can I do to fix it? Link Minidump:...
  5. Bluescreen crashes while playing VR, DCP_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Bluescreen crashes while playing VR, DCP_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: I have been getting crashes specifically while playing VR and during more demanding moments specifically, Alyx, often but not exclusively when loading levels and sometimes in other situations. It's a hard problem to reproduce because it usually happens during an extended play...
  6. Crashing and Bluescreen on Windows 10

Crashing and Bluescreen on Windows 10: i tried reinstall the windows, and when setting up DOCP Profile 1 on my Memory Gskill TridentZ Neo 3600Mhz CL16 from the Manufacture this blue screen appear after 4 days PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA Event Viewer Error Listed : The bugcheck was: 0x00000050...
  7. Windows 10 crashing bluescreens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 crashing bluescreens: Hello, since i got my new pre-built PC, its been randomly crashing my games, or just blue screening out of nowhere. here is the picture of analyzed minidumps.[ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  8. Bluescreen crash while working on windows 10

Bluescreen crash while working on windows 10: Sir, My PC crashes while working with a bluescreen. It shows two problems at a time. the first problem I have is: ''Your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart. Stop code: MEMORY MANAGEMENT. And the second problem is: ''Your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart....
  9. Bluescreen Crashes in Windows 10

Bluescreen Crashes in Windows 10: I have a Intel Core I7 7820 and a Asus x299 prime deluxe motherboard and I am getting all kinds of errors and reboots, any idea what caused them? 91995
  10. Bluescreen Crashes While Playing Various Games

Bluescreen Crashes While Playing Various Games: The games I'm getting these problems with are Killing Floor 2, Fallout 4, and GTA V. I'm not doing anything in particular to cause these crashes, they seem to just happen over a certain amount of time, with Killing Floor 2 about 15 minutes of game play. Attachment 59638...