Windows 10: Bluescreen Crashes

Discus and support Bluescreen Crashes in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey guys,my Laptop ASUS Zephyrus G14 keeps crashing all the time and I just cant find the issue. I already resetted my Laptop twice as well because I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Grover Dev, Dec 9, 2023.

1. Bluescreen Crashes

Hey guys,my Laptop ASUS Zephyrus G14 keeps crashing all the time and I just cant find the issue. I already resetted my Laptop twice as well because I was so desperate but even that didnt help. I have some Minidump files, it would be great help if someone could help me out analyzing them because I have already lost so much time trying to fix the issue.Here is a ZIP File with the dmp. fileshttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1Q2eIyFv1NKyyiGO4IX2yTgojR42qExyf/view?usp=sharingBest Regards,Grover

:)

Grover Dev, Dec 9, 2023
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Dec 9, 2023
  3. Windows 10 crashes in Startup and Autorepair. With Bluescreen Errorcode SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

I was just shutdown PC and is crashed with this Bluescreen Error Code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED. Then is restarting and crashes with the same Bluescreen Error Code. After 5 times Bluescreen, Automatic Repair. Well you will thinking: "Automatic Repair will fix your PC and then all done". Well thats wrong, is just crashed with the same Bluescreen Error Code.

After 50 times Bluescreen, is still crashes with the same Bluescreen Error Code. Then there is only one way too repair PC.

Didnt work. I want reinstall Windows 10 but, guess what, crash. Then i remove the SSD and is booted up, with Windows 10 Installation DVD, and it worked, then i pluged the SSD in my PC and, oh well, it crashed...

After over 100 times Bluescreen Error, without the Windows 10 DVD. The PC normal booted up. Is doesnt crashes anymore, is just loading... very long... very very long... I guess it was over 30 Minutes. I want force shutdown my PC because, is too long. I booted in Windows 10 DVD andddddddd... Ah not again, is still crashed with the same Bluescreen Error Code.

• Windows 10 installation USB/DVD doesnt work.
      • My PC doesnt support USB boot.
      • DVD doesnt work, it will just crash.
    • Windows 10 Automatic Repair doesnt work.
    • Windows 10 normal Boot doesnt work.
    • Booting in HDD (not the SSD) (Windows 8.1/10) and it worked, but i want my data Bluescreen Crashes :( .
      • The PC will check my Harddisk and repair but without the SSD.

ProgressbarLol, Dec 9, 2023
  4. philc43 Win User

Bluescreen Crashes

Bluescreen Crashes in Windows 10

There are a few things that I notice with these errors, they are nearly all hardware 0x124 errors which are difficult to troubleshoot because there is so little information.

Most of them occur when the Norton Security process is running so a first step would be to uninstall Norton and just use Windows Defender while we are troubleshooting.

There was one different BSOD error: 0x18 Reference by Pointer
    Probably caused by : BHDrvx64.sys ( BHDrvx64+114761 )

You need to update or rollback your Symantec Heuristics Driver. Maybe this is part of the Norton install so it may be removed anyway.

Check if there has been any improvement and if not then you will need to work through your hardware:

STOP 0x124 Troubleshooting [/i] Read carefully before proceeding.

Bluescreen Crashes warnsmall10.png
    Warning
    Bluescreen Crashes warnsmall.png
    If you're overclocking your system, revert back to stock clocks now.
    Bluescreen Crashes warnsmall.png

Bluescreen Crashes notesmall10.png
    Note Test the system once the overclock is removed before continuing with the steps outlined below.

Part One: CPU Stress Test
    Part Two: MemTest86+ RAM Diagnostic
    Part Three: Hard Drive Diagnostics
    Part Four: GPU Stress Test

ONE [/i] CPU TEST
    *Arrow Run Prime95 to stress test your CPU. Prime95 - Stress Test Your CPU - Windows 10 Forums

Warning Your CPU temperatures will rise quickly while under this stress test. Keep a keen eye on them and abort the test if overheating occurs.

TWO [/i] RAM TEST
    *Arrow Run MemTest86+ to analyse your RAM. MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Note
    Bluescreen Crashes [​IMG]

MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

THREE [/i] HDD TEST

Note Please run HDTune first, in the order posted!
    *Arrow Run HDTune to
    • check the health,
    • scan for errors, no quick scan but full scan
    • run a benchmark.
    It may take some time, but please take the time you need to perform it properly.
    When above is done please make screenshots of the following
    • the health,
    • the error scan,
    • the benchmark incl. following
      • transfer rate,
      • access time,
      • burst rate,
      • cpu usage.
    *Arrow Run chkdsk

FOUR [/i] GPU TEST
    *Arrow Run Furmark to stress test your GPU. FurMark - GPU Stress Test - Windows 10 Forums

Note Run Furmark for around 30 minutes.

Warning Your GPU temperatures will rise quickly while Furmark is running. Keep a keen eye on them and abort the test if overheating occurs.

Report back on all the tests as you do them - take your time - there is no need to get them all done immediately.

philc43, Dec 9, 2023
Thema:

Bluescreen Crashes

1. Bluescreen Crashes - Similar Threads - Bluescreen Crashes

2. Game crashes & Bluescreen Errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game crashes & Bluescreen Errors: Hey everyoneIn March I built myself a new PC-Setup. Mainboard: Gigabyte Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700, Intel Z790, ATX CPU: Intel Core i7-14700KGPU: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 GAMING OC 24GRAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR5 64GB 4x 16GB 6600 MHz Module P/N: CMK64GX5M4B6600C32Storage:...
  3. Game crashes & Bluescreen Errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game crashes & Bluescreen Errors: Hey everyoneIn March I built myself a new PC-Setup. Mainboard: Gigabyte Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700, Intel Z790, ATX CPU: Intel Core i7-14700KGPU: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 GAMING OC 24GRAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR5 64GB 4x 16GB 6600 MHz Module P/N: CMK64GX5M4B6600C32Storage:...
  4. PC suddenly crashes without bluescreen and restarts.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC suddenly crashes without bluescreen and restarts.: I was editing a scene in Unity and my PC screen turned black and restarted itself out of the blue. It also happened before today but since it was super rare, I didn't mind it, today, however, it happened 2 times in a row. Since I was losing my work before I had time to save...
  5. PC suddenly crashes without bluescreen and restarts.

PC suddenly crashes without bluescreen and restarts.: I was editing a scene in Unity and my PC screen turned black and restarted itself out of the blue. It also happened before today but since it was super rare, I didn't mind it, today, however, it happened 2 times in a row. Since I was losing my work before I had time to save...
  6. PC suddenly crashes without bluescreen and restarts.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Bluescreen? crashes and sudden reboots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluescreen? crashes and sudden reboots: I think my computer is slowly dying. Hoping it might be fixable without having to get a new one.The computer is crashing very often, both with bluescreen and just with it suddenly freezing and restarting. It froze and restarted twice yesterday when I was playing Wuthering...
  8. Bluescreen? crashes and sudden reboots

Bluescreen? crashes and sudden reboots: I think my computer is slowly dying. Hoping it might be fixable without having to get a new one.The computer is crashing very often, both with bluescreen and just with it suddenly freezing and restarting. It froze and restarted twice yesterday when I was playing Wuthering...
  9. Updated Bios now have intermittent crashes without bluescreens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updated Bios now have intermittent crashes without bluescreens: SPECS: CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x GPU: Nvidia 3080 TI MOBO: Gigabyte Auros Elite Wifi X570 ATX M.2: Samsung SSD 980 Pro 250gb HDD: 2 TB seagate Barracuda drive 7200rpm 3.5in + one mystery drive used for nothing from family donor build only used for storing pics, etc. PSU: Montech...
  10. Updated Bios now have intermittent crashes without bluescreens

Updated Bios now have intermittent crashes without bluescreens: SPECS: CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x GPU: Nvidia 3080 TI MOBO: Gigabyte Auros Elite Wifi X570 ATX M.2: Samsung SSD 980 Pro 250gb HDD: 2 TB seagate Barracuda drive 7200rpm 3.5in + one mystery drive used for nothing from family donor build only used for storing pics, etc. PSU: Montech...