Windows 10: Bluescreen DPC Watchdog Error 0x00000133

Discus and support Bluescreen DPC Watchdog Error 0x00000133 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I have been suffering this problem since i upgraded my Processor and Motherboard from i5 6400 to Ryzen 5 3600. I cannot find any solution to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JoshuaMacaldo1, Dec 10, 2020.

1. Bluescreen DPC Watchdog Error 0x00000133

Hello, I have been suffering this problem since i upgraded my Processor and Motherboard
    from i5 6400 to Ryzen 5 3600. I cannot find any solution to this problem please help me.

here is my minidump report
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UmZY8X6o7iDe0CRjp6yet_P-aci8zMr2/view?usp=sharing
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ae9eHtEsiMVqgGVCtSgprpv81WhWyj73/view?usp=sharing

:)

JoshuaMacaldo1, Dec 10, 2020
  2. AndreePin Win User

DPC Watchdog Error

Hi,

DPC Watchdog Violation (error code: DPC_Watchdog_Violation) is a common issue in the Windows operating system. It's occurred due to some specific reasons, like unsupported SSD firmware, old SSD driver version, hardware incompatibility
    issues, or system files are corrupted. To isolate this concern, kindly answer the following:

• Any changes made on the computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so
      far?

AndreePin, Dec 10, 2020
  3. DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION, ntoskrnl.exe

We appreciate your efforts in getting this resolved. This may continue to happen due to a misbehaving driver. To further address your concern regarding the
    DPC Watchdog Violation error, we suggest following the steps outlined by
    Anannya Podder posted on this thread:
    Bluescreen Error: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION
    . This will allow you to replace the incompatible driver
    ntoskrnl.exe+1956af.

If you need more help, do not hesitate to reply.

Dhavelyn Mer, Dec 10, 2020
  4. VeraKh Win User

Bluescreen DPC Watchdog Error 0x00000133

Bluescreen DPC Watchdog Violation

It did just crashed again. The same problem - DPC Watchdog Violation

VeraKh, Dec 10, 2020
Thema:

Bluescreen DPC Watchdog Error 0x00000133

1. Bluescreen DPC Watchdog Error 0x00000133 - Similar Threads - Bluescreen DPC Watchdog

2. DPC Watchdog Violation Bluescreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC Watchdog Violation Bluescreen: It occurs occasionally at random. It collects information and restarts but after restarting sometimes my laptop forgets my fingerprint for the log in. It does not make any file in minidump after the bluescreen.I keep all my drivers up to date but there seems to be an issue...
  3. DPC Watchdog Violation Bluescreen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DPC Watchdog Violation Bluescreen: It occurs occasionally at random. It collects information and restarts but after restarting sometimes my laptop forgets my fingerprint for the log in. It does not make any file in minidump after the bluescreen.I keep all my drivers up to date but there seems to be an issue...
  4. DPC Watchdog Violation Bluescreen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. DPC WATCHDOGS VIOLATION BLUESCREEN ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC WATCHDOGS VIOLATION BLUESCREEN ERROR: I have been getting a bluescreen error upon every restart or boot up on the system, Dpc watchdogs violation error 133. Can anyone help me fix it?, tried everything from updating drivers to disabling some startup apps, the system runs well in safe mode though...
  6. DPC WATCHDOGS VIOLATION BLUESCREEN ERROR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DPC WATCHDOGS VIOLATION BLUESCREEN ERROR: I have been getting a bluescreen error upon every restart or boot up on the system, Dpc watchdogs violation error 133. Can anyone help me fix it?, tried everything from updating drivers to disabling some startup apps, the system runs well in safe mode though...
  7. Windows 10 - Error 0x00000133: DPC Watchdog Violation

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 - Error 0x00000133: DPC Watchdog Violation: I have been getting the DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION error for a month now. The first time it happened the pc went into a loop that completely damaged the hard drive and memory, which I had to replace. I have already performed the commands sf/scannow, chkdsk and dism.exe /Online...
  8. DPC Watchdog Violation Error & Error Eode 0x00000133 0x0000000000000000 0x0000000000000501

DPC Watchdog Violation Error & Error Eode 0x00000133 0x0000000000000000 0x0000000000000501: Hi all,I’ve been having some issues with my PC - started not last night but the night before, when it froze and after a couple of minutes of being frozen in a panic I hit the power button to shut it down - I knew it's a huge no-no but I didn't know what else to do.Since then,...
  9. Blue Screen DPC Watchdog - 0x00000133 - ntoskrnl.exe+3f5780

Blue Screen DPC Watchdog - 0x00000133 - ntoskrnl.exe+3f5780: Help, Got a new windows PC and i am experiencing random freezes and blue screens. Blue Screens point towards DPC Watch Dog Violation Dump File is here https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjuoVcUlViQlhL4PcyKzT2Br9l7G5A?e=inymn7 Any help is greatly appreciate...
  10. Having BlueScreens with DPC Watchdog

Having BlueScreens with DPC Watchdog: Tried everything: Updating drivers, Flashing bios etc, updating windows. Any other suggestions? Dumps below: https://onedrive.live.com/?id=AE7375ECDDC74042%21157&cid=AE7375ECDDC74042...
Tags: