Windows 10: Bluescreen - DPC Watchdog Violation - Dump Files Attached - Please Help

Discus and support Bluescreen - DPC Watchdog Violation - Dump Files Attached - Please Help in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi guys, Last year I purchased a Lenovo x380 and since November I am facing this issue. My system randomly freezes and gives a bluescreen error "DPC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by koushikreddy2, Oct 4, 2019.

1. Bluescreen - DPC Watchdog Violation - Dump Files Attached - Please Help

Hi guys,

Last year I purchased a Lenovo x380 and since November I am facing this issue. My system randomly freezes and gives a bluescreen error "DPC Watchdog violation". I have asked for help here in November also. you guys have asked me to zip the dump files and send them across. But then the problem was that the dump files were not getting generated/stored.

Last week the same crash happened. But this one time, dump file was generated. here is the link to the dump file. In the last couple of weeks, my system has been crashing atleast twice a day(same error) but dump files are not getting generated. please help.

I want to know what caused this and how to fix this error.

also, why are my dump files not getting registered?

I appreciate any help.

Bluescreen - DPC Watchdog Violation - Dump Files Attached - Please Help 0701f625-7ae7-4fcc-b112-3fb96d179ee4?upload=true.png

:)

koushikreddy2, Oct 4, 2019
  2. VeraKh Win User

Bluescreen DPC Watchdog Violation

It did just crashed again. The same problem - DPC Watchdog Violation

VeraKh, Oct 4, 2019
  3. DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION, ntoskrnl.exe

We appreciate your efforts in getting this resolved. This may continue to happen due to a misbehaving driver. To further address your concern regarding the
    DPC Watchdog Violation error, we suggest following the steps outlined by
    Anannya Podder posted on this thread:
    Bluescreen Error: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION
    . This will allow you to replace the incompatible driver
    ntoskrnl.exe+1956af.

If you need more help, do not hesitate to reply.

Dhavelyn Mer, Oct 4, 2019
  4. Bluescreen - DPC Watchdog Violation - Dump Files Attached - Please Help

DPC Watchdog Violation while watching youtube videos

So I was watching a youtube video on Chrome when I encountered a BSOD that listed the DPC Watchdog violation as the cause. I have no idea how to fix it. I have the dump file attached below. Thank you.

Link: Dropbox - 081217-28656-01.dmp - Simplify your life

StellaLee20, Oct 4, 2019
Thema:

Bluescreen - DPC Watchdog Violation - Dump Files Attached - Please Help

1. Bluescreen - DPC Watchdog Violation - Dump Files Attached - Please Help - Similar Threads - Bluescreen DPC Watchdog

2. DPC Watchdog Violation Bluescreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC Watchdog Violation Bluescreen: It occurs occasionally at random. It collects information and restarts but after restarting sometimes my laptop forgets my fingerprint for the log in. It does not make any file in minidump after the bluescreen.I keep all my drivers up to date but there seems to be an issue...
  3. DPC Watchdog Violation Bluescreen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DPC Watchdog Violation Bluescreen: It occurs occasionally at random. It collects information and restarts but after restarting sometimes my laptop forgets my fingerprint for the log in. It does not make any file in minidump after the bluescreen.I keep all my drivers up to date but there seems to be an issue...
  4. DPC Watchdog Violation Bluescreen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. DPC watchdog violation mini dump file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC watchdog violation mini dump file: Hello, I keep having dpc watchdog BSOD's since i replaced my SSD after my previous SSD failed. I did a clean install of windows 10 and I am at my wits end and do not want to take my PC into micro center+ for them to probably screw it up more. Here is my mini dump file, hoping...
  6. DPC watchdog violation mini dump file

DPC watchdog violation mini dump file: Hello, I keep having dpc watchdog BSOD's since i replaced my SSD after my previous SSD failed. I did a clean install of windows 10 and I am at my wits end and do not want to take my PC into micro center+ for them to probably screw it up more. Here is my mini dump file, hoping...
  7. DPC watchdog violation mini dump file

8. DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION - Help Please!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION - Help Please!: So, I have recently wiped my computer to factory settings. This was because of I ran out of space and couldn't figure out how to moves things around so just did the ole refresh. Since then, I have also downloaded the game Escape from Tarkov. Now I have only noticed the DPC...
  9. DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION - Help Please!

DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION - Help Please!: So, I have recently wiped my computer to factory settings. This was because of I ran out of space and couldn't figure out how to moves things around so just did the ole refresh. Since then, I have also downloaded the game Escape from Tarkov. Now I have only noticed the DPC...
  10. DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION - Help Please!