Windows 10: Bluescreen Error 0x133: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Discus and support Bluescreen Error 0x133: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am currently experiencing this blue screen error frequently, about every 2 hours i experience it. There seems to be no fix besides waiting, I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Bluescreen ErrorWIN11, Jun 30, 2022.

1. Bluescreen Error 0x133: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

I am currently experiencing this blue screen error frequently, about every 2 hours i experience it. There seems to be no fix besides waiting, I've tried reinstalling windows completely, clean boot, safe boot, and many more but none of them worked. Other Bluescreens I've experienced when it happens: 0x3B: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, and 0xA: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. Can someone help me with this bluescreen issue? Also tried checking the minidump file, but windbg can't access it because an error: Access to the path is denied, or Access to the file is denied. Also tried device manager reinstalling d

:)

Bluescreen ErrorWIN11, Jun 30, 2022
  2. Ramon Imp Win User

Bug Check 0x133 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Hi Kristopher,

Usually, Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) with error message DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION is caused by a hardware issue or system file corruption. For us to isolate your concern, we need answers to the following:

• Did you make any changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Does the issue occur when you're doing a specific activity?
    • Have you taken any troubleshooting steps so far?

Meanwhile, we recommend that you follow the steps on this
    article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors.

Keep us posted and we'll be willing to assist you further.

Ramon Imp, Jun 30, 2022
  3. CaoDatAN Win User
    BSOD win 10 with error " Bug Check 0x133 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION"

Hello everyone,

I had an error "Bug Check 0x133 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION" which caused BSOD on win 10 and created a minidump file.

This is driver link my minidump file

Minidump file – Google Drive

Please help me to fix this case!!!

CaoDatAN, Jun 30, 2022
  4. Bluescreen Error 0x133: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

DPC_Watchdog_Violation

Hi,

I understand the inconvenience caused, I will be glad to assist you with this.

This could be due to hardware failure, faulty RAM or corrupted or outdated drivers.

I suggest you to try the steps provided by Anannya Podder in the link below and check if it helps.

Bluescreen Error: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Let us know the result, we will be glad to help if you need further assistance.

Wungraileng Vashi, Jun 30, 2022
Thema:

Bluescreen Error 0x133: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

1. Bluescreen Error 0x133: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION - Similar Threads - Bluescreen Error 0x133

2. How to analyze the BugCheck 0x133 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to analyze the BugCheck 0x133 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: I follow Microsoft debugger learning to get data from BSOD crash minidumpBut it is impossible to know which device caused this BOSD?0: kd> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  3. Bluescreen Error 0x133: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluescreen Error 0x133: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: I am currently experiencing this blue screen error frequently, about every 2 hours i experience it. There seems to be no fix besides waiting, I've tried reinstalling windows completely, clean boot, safe boot, and many more but none of them worked. Other Bluescreens I've...
  4. Bluescreen Error - DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluescreen Error - DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: This error happens at any random time whenever the screen freezes for a few seconds. Whenever I restart and startup the laptop again, it just freezes on the login page and does this bluescreen again. It repeats this for about four 4 more times and suddenly works properly and...
  5. Bluescreen Error: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Bluescreen Error: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: Hi, For about 10 days I am getting blue screen with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION error. It seems that this happens only when I make heavy load on my PC, zipping large files on all threads, re-compiling very big projects in Visual Studio. I have manged to get it by running CPU...
  6. BSOD win 10 with error " Bug Check 0x133 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION"

BSOD win 10 with error " Bug Check 0x133 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION": Hello everyone, I had an error "Bug Check 0x133 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION" which caused BSOD on win 10 and created a minidump file. This is driver link my minidump file https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1BFsd_KqJN-q0CCkOyY1ZHRsx8cQq7src?usp=sharing Please help me to fix...
  7. BSOD 0X133 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

BSOD 0X133 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: Hi, I have been having constant BSODs with DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATIONS. The problem was caused by the kernel randomly. Anyone can help me with this? Here is the minidump for your reference....
  8. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 0x133

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 0x133: My computer started freezing randomly after updating to Windows 10 (from win7). Mouse completely frozen, keyboard unresponsive. The only thing I could do was a hard reboot every time. I tried searching for info online and found lots of people with the same problem but no...
  9. BSOD 0x133 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION while browsing

BSOD 0x133 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION while browsing: So I was browsing stuff on the web and this happens. Anyway, since then I've tried to update some certain drivers related to the issue, however, most of them were already up-to-date. I've ran an SFC scan and nothing came up in there either. Anyhow, specs down below and logs...
  10. BSOD playing Battlefield 1, error 0x133 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

BSOD playing Battlefield 1, error 0x133 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: Hi there! I just got my Asus Strix 1070 yesterday, updated the bios for the micron memory fix, and today, after playing a long session of Battlefield 1, I got a "DPC Watchdog Violation" Bluescreen 0x133. Can anyone help me fix this issue? The GPU never goes hotter than...