Windows 10: BlueScreen error 100000ea. Could someone look at my minidumps and help figure out what is...

Discus and support BlueScreen error 100000ea. Could someone look at my minidumps and help figure out what is... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I own a dell 15000 special edition, that allows me to upgrade hardware. Recently i upgraded the memory from 8 to 16 GB and changed my HD storage to an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AloizioSoares, Jan 15, 2019.

1. BlueScreen error 100000ea. Could someone look at my minidumps and help figure out what is...

I own a dell 15000 special edition, that allows me to upgrade hardware. Recently i upgraded the memory from 8 to 16 GB and changed my HD storage to an SSD. Clean installed windows 10 and went on with things. The notebook comes with a AMD Radeon and i use it to edit videos. Whenever i am in a GPU intensive software the BSOD happens more often. It only started after i upgraded the hardware, it did not happen on my previous specs, even using gpu intensive software. here is the code i get:

Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
    Code: 100000ea
    Parameter 1: ffff978dec8af6c0
    Parameter 2: 0
    Parameter 3: 0
    Parameter 4: 0
    OS version: 10_0_17763
    Service Pack: 0_0
    Product: 768_1
    OS Version: 10.0.17763.2.0.0.768.100
    Locale ID: 1033

Extra information about the problem
    Bucket ID: rejected_by_rule

Server information: 9ebf497d-197d-46fa-ab57-

Thank you!

:)

AloizioSoares, Jan 15, 2019
  2. Ian Ser Win User

bluescreen error message wont allow access to desktop

Hi David,

To know what kind of troubleshooting steps would be applicable to your bluescreen error, please answer these questions:

• What is the exact error message showing on your end?
    • Were there any changes/updates to your device prior to the issue?
    • Any troubleshooting steps you've done so far to resolve the issue?

For now, you can have a look at the troubleshooting step on this link as an initial remedy to the bluescreen
    error you're receiving.

We'll be waiting for your updates.

Ian Ser, Jan 15, 2019
  3. Always BlueScreen 100000ea For windows10

Source

Windows

Summary

异常关闭

Date

‎11/‎14/‎2017 5:48 PM

Status

Not reported

Problem signature

Problem Event Name: BlueScreen

代 : 100000ea

参数 1: ffffe483b492f080

参数 2: 0

参数 3: 0

参数 4: 0

操作系统版本: 10_0_16299

Service Pack: 0_0

产品: 256_1

OS 版本: 10.0.16299.2.0.0.256.48

区域设置 ID: 2052

BlueScreen error 100000ea. Could someone look at my minidumps and help figure out what is... 11980e4a-8334-4173-9471-54a2ddb7d217.png

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings]

非主流E吧, Jan 15, 2019
  4. BlueScreen error 100000ea. Could someone look at my minidumps and help figure out what is...

Looking for someone to read my minidump

This post is a follow up from another post (Looking for someone to read my minidump) about my bluescreen errors that I am
    still having problems with.

I am now just looking for someone to be able to interpret my minidump files as I believe it is driver related. I appreciate your help!

Minidump

LiamThompson3, Jan 15, 2019
Thema:

BlueScreen error 100000ea. Could someone look at my minidumps and help figure out what is...

1. BlueScreen error 100000ea. Could someone look at my minidumps and help figure out what is... - Similar Threads - BlueScreen error 100000ea

2. Hello, I had a BSOD and I was hoping someone could help me figure out what the debugg...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, I had a BSOD and I was hoping someone could help me figure out what the debugg...: 1: kd> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION 9cA fatal Machine Check Exception has...
  3. Hello, I had a BSOD and I was hoping someone could help me figure out what the debugg...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello, I had a BSOD and I was hoping someone could help me figure out what the debugg...: 1: kd> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION 9cA fatal Machine Check Exception has...
  4. Help! A bluescreen occured, could someone help me?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help! A bluescreen occured, could someone help me?: Hi,My pc crash after I reinstall system.Here is the dmp file in Minidump.Thank you.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Cei7-wPKk1FB1UQgaHSvIL2MApoZTzmS/view?usp=sharing...
  5. Help! A bluescreen occured, could someone help me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help! A bluescreen occured, could someone help me?: Hi,My pc crash after I reinstall system.Here is the dmp file in Minidump.Thank you.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Cei7-wPKk1FB1UQgaHSvIL2MApoZTzmS/view?usp=sharing...
  6. Getting frequent system crashes, could someone help figure out why?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Getting frequent system crashes, could someone help figure out why?: I've been facing these crashes for some time now, and they're just a straight reboot without any BSOD or error message. There's no commonality in what I'd be doing at the time could be gaming, browsing, or the PC might even be idling, but the screen just goes black and the...
  7. Bluscreen 100000ea error. Could someone help me with my crashdumps to find whats going wrong

Bluscreen 100000ea error. Could someone help me with my crashdumps to find whats going wrong: Problem signature Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: 100000ea Parameter 1: ffffd7895dfd7040 Parameter 2: 0 Parameter 3: 0 Parameter 4: 0 OS version: 10_0_18363 Service Pack: 0_0 Product: 256_1 OS Version: 10.0.18363.2.0.0.256.48 Locale ID: 2057...
  8. Can someone take a look at my minidumps

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone take a look at my minidumps: So recently I have been getting quite a lot of bsod. During gaming and while just using my comp. I was told to restart my windows by doing a fresh install and updating my bios. I did that and it still occurs. These are my mini dumps recently. The reinstall fixed me bsod'ing...
  9. Can someone take a look at my minidumps

Can someone take a look at my minidumps: So recently I have been getting quite a lot of bsod. During gaming and while just using my comp. I was told to restart my windows by doing a fresh install and updating my bios. I did that and it still occurs. These are my mini dumps recently. The reinstall fixed me bsod'ing...
  10. Looking for someone to read my minidump

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Looking for someone to read my minidump: This post is a follow up from another post (https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/various-bluescreen-issues-when-starting-computer/432aabe9-5d10-4a55-8427-293c582e68bc?tm=1536074976462) about my bluescreen errors that I am still having problems...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 100000ea code

2. bsod 100000ea

3. nlem64nt.sys