Windows 10: BlueScreen error in Windows 10, please help

Discus and support BlueScreen error in Windows 10, please help in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have been having multiple bugcheck errors in Windows, and they have come back even after reinstalling. I need help diagnosing the issue, and if... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by push_start_to_rich, Mar 26, 2020.

1. BlueScreen error in Windows 10, please help

I have been having multiple bugcheck errors in Windows, and they have come back even after reinstalling. I need help diagnosing the issue, and if someone can help it would be greatly appreciated.

Here is the most recent dump file: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqxEMH2XuF6DrB3ee7vrXh1_y6B0

:)

push_start_to_rich, Mar 26, 2020
  2. Ian Ser Win User

bluescreen error message wont allow access to desktop

Hi David,

To know what kind of troubleshooting steps would be applicable to your bluescreen error, please answer these questions:

• What is the exact error message showing on your end?
    • Were there any changes/updates to your device prior to the issue?
    • Any troubleshooting steps you've done so far to resolve the issue?

For now, you can have a look at the troubleshooting step on this link as an initial remedy to the bluescreen
    error you're receiving.

We'll be waiting for your updates.

Ian Ser, Mar 26, 2020
  3. bluescreen

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community.

I understand that it can be frustrating for you when the computer shows bluescreen errors. Bluescreen errors are usually caused due to faulty hardware or drivers. We will try to narrow down the cause of the issue by performing a few steps.

1. Do you get bluescreen errors randomly or while performing any specific actions such as playing a game or running any particular application?
    2. Do you see any error code along with the message “DRIVERS POWER STATE FAILURE”?
    3. Are there any external devices connected to your computer?

The usual causes for bluescreen errors are Graphic card drivers and Network adapter drivers. We can go ahead and try to update the drivers.

Refer the article Update drivers in Windows 10 on how to update Graphic card
    and Network drivers.

You may also refer the article Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    for additional troubleshooting steps to fix the issue.

You can reply to this post if you need further assistance

Hope it helps.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Mar 26, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

BlueScreen error in Windows 10, please help

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

BlueScreen error in Windows 10, please help

1. BlueScreen error in Windows 10, please help - Similar Threads - BlueScreen error please

2. Constantly Bluescreening, please help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constantly Bluescreening, please help.: I have tried many things, but im still crashing frequently. Here are 5 more minidumps to maybe help see whats going on and find a solution. minidumps.rarPost 1:...
  3. Constantly Bluescreening, please help.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constantly Bluescreening, please help.: I have tried many things, but im still crashing frequently. Here are 5 more minidumps to maybe help see whats going on and find a solution. minidumps.rarPost 1:...
  4. Constantly Bluescreening, please help.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. New Laptop restart with Bluescreen Error Please Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Laptop restart with Bluescreen Error Please Help: I bought a new Laptop 1 week ago. Yesterday this Laptop restart with Blue Screen Error. I don't know why. ? Recently Changes In Laptop. 1. Install Microsoft Office 2007 So today I uninstall this Microsoft Office 2007 It's a genuine version. The bluescreen file attached here -...
  6. New Laptop restart with Bluescreen Error Please Help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Laptop restart with Bluescreen Error Please Help: I bought a new Laptop 1 week ago. Yesterday this Laptop restart with Blue Screen Error. I don't know why. ? Recently Changes In Laptop. 1. Install Microsoft Office 2007 So today I uninstall this Microsoft Office 2007 It's a genuine version. The bluescreen file attached here -...
  7. Bluescreen. Please Help

Bluescreen. Please Help: My pc crashes whenever it wants. I could be doing nothing and it will crash, or ill be playing a game and it will crash. would be grate if someone could help me. Source Windows Summary Shut down unexpectedly Date ‎12/‎11/‎2020 8:46 AM Status Not reported...
  8. Help with Bluescreen on Windows 10

Help with Bluescreen on Windows 10: Hi I need help on checking this error i keep on getting bluescreen on my pc. Here is my DMP file and MSinfo file DMP: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Atfdd5YmMMcTkh7N-77okqVpLCGc?e=lBMM4j MSinfo: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Atfdd5YmMMcTkh-8Kwk4CvuM8BSK?e=WMdPwS for further details in...
  9. BlueScreen Error - Please advise

BlueScreen Error - Please advise: Hi, My windows 10 PC keeps keeps restarting to due to Bluescreen errors. Tends to happen when I'm not even using my PC. PC is up to date with updates. Please help if possible. Thanks so much. I can provide minidump file at a later stage. Thanks. Mark Error message:...
  10. Just got a Bluescreen. Please help

Just got a Bluescreen. Please help: So I'm pretty sure this is unrelated but I installed a new Noctua heatsink this morning. I was playing Monster Hunter World when suddenly I got a bluescreen. Interestingly though the bluescreen lasted about 30seconds and after that the computer was already re logged in. Heres...