Windows 10: Bluescreen error: PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA when trying to run Minecraft and other...

Discus and support Bluescreen error: PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA when trying to run Minecraft and other... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So I recently upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 because support is ending soon. When I installed W10 (Windows 10), everything went fine and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RooChicken, Dec 10, 2019.

1. Bluescreen error: PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA when trying to run Minecraft and other...

So I recently upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 because support is ending soon. When I installed W10 (Windows 10), everything went fine and installed successfully and I got the latest updates. Then when I went to install and run MC (Minecraft), it installed, but when I played the game, the audio worked fine, but nothing rendered, it was transparent. I looked at the logs and found this:

[22:33:44] [Client thread/INFO]: Setting user: RooXChicken

[22:33:44] [Client thread/INFO]: (Session ID is censored)

[22:33:48] [Client thread/INFO]: LWJGL Version: 2.9.4

[22:33:50] [Client thread/INFO]: Reloading ResourceManager: Default

[22:33:51] [Sound Library Loader/INFO]: Starting up SoundSystem...

[22:33:52] [Thread-5/INFO]: Initializing LWJGL OpenAL

[22:33:52] [Thread-5/INFO]: (The LWJGL binding of OpenAL. For more information, see http://www.lwjgl.org)

[22:33:54] [Thread-5/INFO]: OpenAL initialized.

[22:33:54] [Sound Library Loader/INFO]: Sound engine started

[22:33:57] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 512x512 textures-atlas

[22:34:11] [Client thread/INFO]: Stopping!

[22:34:11] [Client thread/INFO]: SoundSystem shutting down...

[22:34:11] [Client thread/WARN]: Author: Paul Lamb, www.paulscode.com

I thought "okay, it's fine, I guess, I'll just fix it later." I made a few attempts, but when I was troubleshooting (with 3-4 tabs open, file explorer, and mc), my computer bluescreened with the stop code being PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA with nvlddmkm.sys being at fault (NVIDIA drivers). This went on to happen 3 more times, but only on really heavy load. I have an NVIDIA GeForce 6150 LE, kinda old, but better than my W10 laptop (which runs mc fine, but SUPER laggy). I was super confused, but no troubleshooting methods fixed it. I ignored it, but then when I went to install NullpoMino (tetris), it was transparent as well, but if I pressed up and down on my keyboard, I heard sounds, but nothing else. I then installed an OpenGL tester online, and the tests ran fine, and said I had OpenGL 2.1 but after it finished, like a minute later, it bluescreened with the same reasons above. I have installed and re-installed the latest drivers multiple times, even remove all things NVIDIA within the driver install settings to get a fresh install, but nope. I'm super confused, and if you can at least help a little, I would love it Bluescreen error: PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA when trying to run Minecraft and other... :)

Specs:

AMD Athlon x64 2 6000+

NVIDIA GeForce 6150 LE

4GB of DDR2 ram

Bluescreen error: PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA when trying to run Minecraft and other... 2a7476c5-530c-4f5e-aaf0-26847105596c?upload=true.png

(you can see my background, which is a cute chicken Bluescreen error: PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA when trying to run Minecraft and other... :D )

Thanks a ton!

***Modified title from: OpenGL doesn't work with Minecraft and other applications***

:)

RooChicken, Dec 10, 2019

2. page fault in nonpaged areas win 10

i have same issue "page fault in nonpaged areas win 10" and after that i have discussed with our senior developers but i can't get any proper solutions.

Then i have researched this error on google and found
    http://www.thecrazythinkers.com/how-to-fix-page-fault-in-nonpaged-area/
    and following the detail steps and solved my error.

kirtigohil, Dec 10, 2019
  3. cydrox Win User
    PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA (BSOD error)

Hello

In the last month , this bluescreen of death happened 3 times and it says : PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA due to "Qcamain10x64.sys" .

for info, I use Acer aspire VN7-591G and Windows 10.

Could someone help me please ? It really started to annoy me

Thanks in advance !

cydrox, Dec 10, 2019
  4. Bluescreen error: PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA when trying to run Minecraft and other...

page fault in nonpaged area

every since the windows update on 23rd April this year,

I am getting a page fault in nonpaged area blue screen quoting USBAUDIO.SYS as the error, didn't get the error before this update, please advise

oldroboman, Dec 10, 2019
Thema:

Bluescreen error: PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA when trying to run Minecraft and other...

1. Bluescreen error: PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA when trying to run Minecraft and other... - Similar Threads - Bluescreen error PAGE

2. page fault in nonpaged area error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    page fault in nonpaged area error.: Continuously getting this error. Within 2-3 minutes of starting the laptop, the error comes.Tried every solution available on the internet, but the problem still persists. The problem however does not appear in safe mode. Request you to look into the issue....
  3. page fault in nonpaged area error.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    page fault in nonpaged area error.: Continuously getting this error. Within 2-3 minutes of starting the laptop, the error comes.Tried every solution available on the internet, but the problem still persists. The problem however does not appear in safe mode. Request you to look into the issue....
  4. Page fault in nonpaged area

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Page fault in nonpaged area: Whenever i connect to the internet, my cpu usage seems to shoot up and soon enough I'll get that bsod windows error, what could this be about? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/page-fault-in-nonpaged-area/32f46d90-8602-43aa-b9af-71eeaba685cd
  5. Page Fault in Nonpaged Area

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Page Fault in Nonpaged Area: Every time I try to launch a video call on Discord my computer crashes with the Page Fault in Nonpaged Area. This happens when using select other video websites Gathertown?, but for programs like Zoom or facebook messenger video calls I have no problem. Audio calls over...
  6. page fault in nonpaged area

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    page fault in nonpaged area: Buenas, desde que inicie a hacer stream con el studio de twitch sucede que termina la partida de lol y salta el error page fault in nonpaged area y se reinicia, necesito saber que puedo hacer desde ya, muchas gracias......
  7. Page fault in nonpaged area error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Page fault in nonpaged area error: So I left my computer and when I came back it said it had to restart and it said page fault in nonpaged area. I have never gotten this error before. What does it mean and how do I stop my computer from getting it in the future. submitted by /u/trobot2 [link] [comments]...
  8. Page Fault in Nonpaged area

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Page Fault in Nonpaged area: Please help. Why my laptop usually become page fault in nonpaged area when i plugged in the charger??.sorry for my bad english https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/page-fault-in-nonpaged-area/f0b72ad8-d2cc-4361-a61a-00f87638560e
  9. page fault in nonpage area

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    page fault in nonpage area: RUNTIME ERROR 203 AT O7E75660 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/page-fault-in-nonpage-area/2cdd7aeb-7a94-4bae-a49c-2507919844be
  10. Page Fault In Nonpaged Area Error

in Cortana
    Page Fault In Nonpaged Area Error: So I recently got a page fault in nonpaged area error. my laptop was trying to start for about 2 - 3 hours so I turned it off hoping it would fix the problem but it only made everything worse, I can;t use my windows start button or use cortana, task manager won't work, and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft bsod page fault