Windows 10: BlueScreen Error - Please advise

Discus and support BlueScreen Error - Please advise in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, My windows 10 PC keeps keeps restarting to due to Bluescreen errors. Tends to happen when I'm not even using my PC. PC is up to date with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MEKM, Aug 6, 2019.

1. MEKM Win User

BlueScreen Error - Please advise

Hi,

My windows 10 PC keeps keeps restarting to due to Bluescreen errors. Tends to happen when I'm not even using my PC. PC is up to date with updates. Please help if possible. Thanks so much. I can provide minidump file at a later stage. Thanks. Mark

Error message:

Source

Windows

Summary

Shut down unexpectedly

Date
    ‎06/‎08/‎2019 13:24
    Status
    Not reported
    Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
    Code: 109
    Parameter 1: a39fd7648f08d6a6
    Parameter 2: 0
    Parameter 3: f5a113e9b47ee837
    Parameter 4: 101
    OS version: 10_0_18362
    Service Pack: 0_0
    Product: 256_1
    OS Version: 10.0.18362.2.0.0.256.48
    Locale ID: 2057

:)

MEKM, Aug 6, 2019
  2. Ian Ser Win User

bluescreen error message wont allow access to desktop

Hi David,

To know what kind of troubleshooting steps would be applicable to your bluescreen error, please answer these questions:

• What is the exact error message showing on your end?
    • Were there any changes/updates to your device prior to the issue?
    • Any troubleshooting steps you've done so far to resolve the issue?

For now, you can have a look at the troubleshooting step on this link as an initial remedy to the bluescreen
    error you're receiving.

We'll be waiting for your updates.

Ian Ser, Aug 6, 2019
  3. bluescreen

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community.

I understand that it can be frustrating for you when the computer shows bluescreen errors. Bluescreen errors are usually caused due to faulty hardware or drivers. We will try to narrow down the cause of the issue by performing a few steps.

1. Do you get bluescreen errors randomly or while performing any specific actions such as playing a game or running any particular application?
    2. Do you see any error code along with the message “DRIVERS POWER STATE FAILURE”?
    3. Are there any external devices connected to your computer?

The usual causes for bluescreen errors are Graphic card drivers and Network adapter drivers. We can go ahead and try to update the drivers.

Refer the article Update drivers in Windows 10 on how to update Graphic card
    and Network drivers.

You may also refer the article Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    for additional troubleshooting steps to fix the issue.

You can reply to this post if you need further assistance

Hope it helps.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Aug 6, 2019
  4. BlueScreen Error - Please advise

Bluescreen error after recovering factory settings

Pure gold.

Wrigleyvillain, Aug 6, 2019
Thema:

BlueScreen Error - Please advise

1. BlueScreen Error - Please advise - Similar Threads - BlueScreen Error Please

2. Blocking External storage - please advise!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blocking External storage - please advise!: Recently, I got permission from my management to block external storage for all the users using Bitdefender in the organisation and implemented it. After implementing it, some users complained that they have some files in their hard disk and some of them use pen-drive for...
  3. Can anyone advise please - W10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can anyone advise please - W10: W10 in it’s entirety. Having tried this Op System since February this year- There are so many reasons why this doesn’t function to my satisfaction. Other Users have expressed, in a clear itemised way on other sites & blogs why they are unhappy with W10 - that I...
  4. Please Advise Me

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Please Advise Me: Hi, Please advise me , i received Message About activate Win.10, I Have the same p.c. serial No. Same Microsoft Account . So ,what is the problem? Thank you for your reply...
  5. System lock on wake - very specific error - please advise

in Windows 10 Support
    System lock on wake - very specific error - please advise: Hi, so very occasionally I wake up my Windows 10 64 system, and it's immediately locked up with a red cross at the network icon bottom right of the login screen. Have to hard reset. Without going into any further details, is this a known bug and what can I do about it? If...
  6. System lock on wake - very specific error - please advise

System lock on wake - very specific error - please advise: Hi, so very occasionally I wake up my Windows 10 64 system, and it's immediately locked up with a red cross at the network icon bottom right of the login screen. Have to hard reset. Without going into any further details, is this a known bug and what can I do about it? If...
  7. Hard Drive Failure. Please Advise.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Hard Drive Failure. Please Advise.: Hi there First time I've asked a question here so here goes. My daughters HP laptop will not boot up. Used HP diagnostic built in and it says hard drive is failing. I think I can recover her photos , files etc by removing hard disk and backing up to new drive BUT.......
  8. update outlook mail,,,please advise.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    update outlook mail,,,please advise.: I am having a difficult time updating Outlook mail . New HP Stream Windows 10. I have updated and have the correct password and Ive registered my certificate twice. I still can not receive any new mail since end of Aug. My main concern is,,,,I purchased WordPress Peronal...
  9. BSOD Registry-Error. Please Advise

BSOD Registry-Error. Please Advise: Hello, I'm hoping I can get some assistance in addressing the BSOD I've been receiving lately. The reason stated is Registry_Error but no specific code is given on the blue screen. This is not happening in Safe Mode with Networking. I've uninstalled GPU Drivers. My...
  10. SSD to SSD upgrade advise please

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SSD to SSD upgrade advise please: HI All, I'm hopefully receiving a new 500Gb SSD in the post today. At the moment I have a 250Gb SSD with my operating system on, and two internal 1Tb SATA backup drives. I use Acronis to image backup my system every month, rotating the location of the backup to my two...