Windows 10: Bluescreen error, Screen freeze and automatic restarts

Discus and support Bluescreen error, Screen freeze and automatic restarts in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey So for the past days, I get these following errors: -Driver_IRQL_not_less_or_equal -IRQL_not_less_or_equal -KERNEL errors... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by sayomsaqib_windows10, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Bluescreen error, Screen freeze and automatic restarts

Hey

So for the past days, I get these following errors:

-Driver_IRQL_not_less_or_equal

-IRQL_not_less_or_equal

-KERNEL errors

-Page_Fault_In_Nonpaged_area

-The most recent one: APC INDEX MISMATCH

I have of course a lot more different error codes but IRQL codes are the most frequent ones.

How does it occur? Every time I move my PC (Lifting it up to move it to another room), it gives these errors. Even all of a sudden, I watch youtube and these errors occur. But the thing I have realized is that when I give a quick tap on the right side of my PC. It either restarts on its own, screen freezes or gives ERRORS. So when I apply slight pressure on PC. It freezes, restarts or gives errors. However, sometimes I get the blue screen of death randomly doing nothing but watching a movie on my PC.

I tried resetting my PC even though I knew this wont change this problem, but I get this: "There was a problem resetting your PC no changes were made".

So is it some inside machine problems in this PC?

Or is it a virus?

Has it something to do with updates?

My thinking is that it must be some problems inside the PC. If so. How can I fix this without going to a local PC repair?

:)

sayomsaqib_windows10, Sep 9, 2019

2. Computer randomly has black screen and restarts

Taco this could be software also. Before you get all crazy, do as Erocker suggested. Find out the error in the Event Viewer. Look for the faulting module and the error code itself. Also check the reliability monitor. At the bottom it will have "View all Error Reports". Post a screen of whats in there if anything.

This could be a simple as a bad driver install.

ALSO have you downloaded or installed anything lately? STAY OUT OF THE DAMN BIOS UNTIL WE KNOW THE ERROR! lol. I know you. Baby steps boy, baby steps.

TheMailMan78, Sep 9, 2019
  3. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Sep 9, 2019
  4. peach1971 Win User

Bluescreen error, Screen freeze and automatic restarts

Computer restarts!

No bluescreen -> no Error Code (or read the logfiles).
    Have you already unchecked "Automatically restart" ?

Bluescreen error, Screen freeze and automatic restarts [​IMG]

peach1971, Sep 9, 2019
Thema:

Bluescreen error, Screen freeze and automatic restarts

1. Bluescreen error, Screen freeze and automatic restarts - Similar Threads - Bluescreen error Screen

2. always crashing from various bluescreen error or screen freeze

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    always crashing from various bluescreen error or screen freeze: As title, my pc crashes almost once every day I use it, sometimes it just freezes without blue screen, and other times it crashes with different errors, my most recent one being unexpected kernel mode trap seen it a few times before. The worst crash I had is during a gaming...
  3. always crashing from various bluescreen error or screen freeze

in Windows 10 Gaming
    always crashing from various bluescreen error or screen freeze: As title, my pc crashes almost once every day I use it, sometimes it just freezes without blue screen, and other times it crashes with different errors, my most recent one being unexpected kernel mode trap seen it a few times before. The worst crash I had is during a gaming...
  4. always crashing from various bluescreen error or screen freeze

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Freezing...Buzzing...Restarting....Event Code Bluescreen Error Code 133

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Freezing...Buzzing...Restarting....Event Code Bluescreen Error Code 133: HiFor the last few weeks, my desktop has been crashing whenever I am gaming. I have not been able to hunt the source for these crashes and the crashes themselves are pretty irregular. Sometimes I am able to freely play for 1-2 hrs, sometimes my game crashes within 5...
  6. Freezing...Buzzing...Restarting....Event Code Bluescreen Error Code 133

Freezing...Buzzing...Restarting....Event Code Bluescreen Error Code 133: HiFor the last few weeks, my desktop has been crashing whenever I am gaming. I have not been able to hunt the source for these crashes and the crashes themselves are pretty irregular. Sometimes I am able to freely play for 1-2 hrs, sometimes my game crashes within 5...
  7. Laptop freezes, goes to blue screen error screen, then restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop freezes, goes to blue screen error screen, then restarts: Hello, this problem has been happening for months, it happens on some days but doesn't on other days, when I am on my laptop and this problem occurs, firstly the screen freezes, for about 15 seconds, then it transfers to a blue screen saying that my PC ran into a problem and...
  8. Laptop freezes, goes to blue screen error screen, then restarts

Laptop freezes, goes to blue screen error screen, then restarts: Hello, this problem has been happening for months, it happens on some days but doesn't on other days, when I am on my laptop and this problem occurs, firstly the screen freezes, for about 15 seconds, then it transfers to a blue screen saying that my PC ran into a problem and...
  9. Laptop freezes, goes to blue screen error screen, then restarts

10. How to Troubleshoot Freezing and automatically restarting

How to Troubleshoot Freezing and automatically restarting: Hello all, I have had a problem over the last week or so with my desktop and Windows where it will just freeze all of a sudden, then it will just shutdown instantly and start booting back up. I have run Memory and HD tests without any issues, but Event Viewer is showing no...