Windows 10: Bluescreen error, Screen freeze and automatic restarts

Discus and support Bluescreen error, Screen freeze and automatic restarts in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey So for the past days, I get these following errors: -Driver_IRQL_not_less_or_equal -IRQL_not_less_or_equal -KERNEL errors... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by sayomsaqib_windows10, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Bluescreen error, Screen freeze and automatic restarts

Hey

So for the past days, I get these following errors:

-Driver_IRQL_not_less_or_equal

-IRQL_not_less_or_equal

-KERNEL errors

-Page_Fault_In_Nonpaged_area

-The most recent one: APC INDEX MISMATCH

I have of course a lot more different error codes but IRQL codes are the most frequent ones.

How does it occur? Every time I move my PC (Lifting it up to move it to another room), it gives these errors. Even all of a sudden, I watch youtube and these errors occur. But the thing I have realized is that when I give a quick tap on the right side of my PC. It either restarts on its own, screen freezes or gives ERRORS. So when I apply slight pressure on PC. It freezes, restarts or gives errors. However, sometimes I get the blue screen of death randomly doing nothing but watching a movie on my PC.

I tried resetting my PC even though I knew this wont change this problem, but I get this: "There was a problem resetting your PC no changes were made".

So is it some inside machine problems in this PC?

Or is it a virus?

Has it something to do with updates?

My thinking is that it must be some problems inside the PC. If so. How can I fix this without going to a local PC repair?

:)

sayomsaqib_windows10, Sep 9, 2019

2. Computer randomly has black screen and restarts

Taco this could be software also. Before you get all crazy, do as Erocker suggested. Find out the error in the Event Viewer. Look for the faulting module and the error code itself. Also check the reliability monitor. At the bottom it will have "View all Error Reports". Post a screen of whats in there if anything.

This could be a simple as a bad driver install.

ALSO have you downloaded or installed anything lately? STAY OUT OF THE DAMN BIOS UNTIL WE KNOW THE ERROR! lol. I know you. Baby steps boy, baby steps.

TheMailMan78, Sep 9, 2019
  3. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Sep 9, 2019
  4. peach1971 Win User

Bluescreen error, Screen freeze and automatic restarts

Computer restarts!

No bluescreen -> no Error Code (or read the logfiles).
    Have you already unchecked "Automatically restart" ?

Bluescreen error, Screen freeze and automatic restarts [​IMG]

peach1971, Sep 9, 2019
Thema:

Bluescreen error, Screen freeze and automatic restarts

1. Bluescreen error, Screen freeze and automatic restarts - Similar Threads - Bluescreen error Screen

2. Bluescreen error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluescreen error: Hey So for the past days, I get these following errors: -Driver_IRQL_not_less_or_equal -IRQL_not_less_or_equal -KERNEL errors -Page_Fault_In_Nonpaged_area -The most recent one: APC INDEX MISMATCH I have of course a lot more different error codes but IRQL codes are...
  3. bluescreen on restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    bluescreen on restart: everytime I try to restart my computer I get a bluescreen does someone know how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluescreen-on-restart/7627c75f-26cb-4207-8963-c539f0ae0257
  4. Automatic restarts

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Automatic restarts: My brother's pc has 1803 and got a notification for restarting to upgrade to 1903. That's cool and all, but it doesn't restart automatically some days later. The "update and restart" button is a separate button. Does it keep waiting for you to manually restart or will it...
  5. freezing/crashing with and without bluescreen

freezing/crashing with and without bluescreen: Hello, I have been experiencing some Problems today. Firstly I got a freeze in the middle of playing a game with a bluescreen after that. The bluescreen showed "Machine Check Exception". After that windows tried to restart but got stuck displaying "preparing automatic...
  6. Bluescreen error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluescreen error: the stop code is KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDELED What failed is AppleSSD.sys (Device: MacBook)[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluescreen-error/82a4d59e-83c4-4d70-b9a1-19b8414455df
  7. automatic restart

in Windows 10 Customization
    automatic restart: Hello, How to stop windows from automatic restart? I lost my experiments that was running for days because of this issue, and I have to repeat everything again. It seems technology is getting smarter except windows, I wonder why? Best, Hamzah...
  8. Automatically Restart.

Automatically Restart.: My computer sometimes says that it will restart automatically in one minute. This is annoying, some days it happens only one time but then others it happens every time. Please help....
  9. Consistant Crashes/Freezes/Bluescreens

Consistant Crashes/Freezes/Bluescreens: Firstly Apologies for the double post. I had previously been linked to the performance & maintenance forums while researching my issue. Firstly, I've had no problems with windows 7 ever. Decided to upgrade to Windows 10 last year and used the free upgrade to do it....
  10. Bluescreens / Freezes

Bluescreens / Freezes: Hey guys, so i'm having some issues with my Computer. It randomly freezes up when playing games or browsing the web. If this happens no dumpfile is created. Sometimes it bluescreens and creates a dump file. I got 2 different Bluescreens and another one when i debugged my...