Windows 10: Bluescreen error stating windsows.stopcode: WDF_Violation after installing Windows 10...

Discus and support Bluescreen error stating windsows.stopcode: WDF_Violation after installing Windows 10... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi I need help resolving a windows problem: After installing the windows 10 update, Version 1903, my computer regularely receives a bluesreen error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AngelaTschappu, Jul 30, 2019.

1. Bluescreen error stating windsows.stopcode: WDF_Violation after installing Windows 10...

Hi

I need help resolving a windows problem: After installing the windows 10 update, Version 1903, my computer regularely receives a bluesreen error stating that an error has occured and the computer will be restarted. On the bluescreen it says: windows.stopcode WDF_Violation.

After a couple seconds the computer does restart and I can work normally. However, this problem has not occured before the update. I want to resolve it, but need help.

Can anyone tell me how to resolve this problem?

Many thanks in advance, Angela

:)

AngelaTschappu, Jul 30, 2019
  2. Naresh_K Win User

Bluescreen. Error message: WDF_VIOLATION

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft community forum.

You will see this error message (WDF_VIOLATION) with a
    blue screen when there is an error in a framework-based driver. I would suggest you to

update the drivers
    and then check if that helps. You can also follow the steps mentioned in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors.

If you need any further assistance, I would request you to send dump file so that we can narrow down the cause of bluescreen. The dump file can be located at:
    C:\Windows\minidump. Please zip the file and share it via OneDrive. It would be helpful, if you can also help us with the specification of the device.

We await your response.

Regards,

Naresh_K, Jul 30, 2019
  3. Bluescreen. Error message: WDF_VIOLATION

The C:\Windows\Minidump folder is empty and there are no files in C:\Windows with the name "Minidump".

As for my computer, the crucial parts inside of it are as follows:

• Motherboard: Gigabyte Gaming B8
    • CPU: Intel Core i5-7500 (not unlocked)
    • RAM: Ballistix Sport Gaming Memory 8GB
    • Drive 1: Seagate BarraCuda 1GB
    • OS: Microsoft Windows Version 1809 (OS Build 17763.379)
    • (the power supply, case, and one of the HDDs that are in my computer were not added to this list.)
    Strangely, I got my hands on a copy of Windows 10 Enterprise from the online downloading tool. I have not activated it yet.

-Michael

MichaelJac3, Jul 30, 2019
  4. Bluescreen error stating windsows.stopcode: WDF_Violation after installing Windows 10...

Error: "WDF_violation" on Windows 10

Hi Steve,

As you are facing blue screen error on your device, we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Have you made nay changes to the operating system prior to this issue?
    • What is the complete error message/ error code of this issue?

The WDF_VIOLATION bug check has a value of 0x0000010D. This indicates that Kernel-Mode Driver Framework (KMDF) detected that Windows found an error in a framework-based driver.

I recommend you to refer to the below post replied by Anannya Podder
    on October 5, 2015 and check if it helps.

Bluescreen Error: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of WDF_violation error for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 30, 2019
Thema:

Bluescreen error stating windsows.stopcode: WDF_Violation after installing Windows 10...

1. Bluescreen error stating windsows.stopcode: WDF_Violation after installing Windows 10... - Similar Threads - Bluescreen error stating

2. Help with bluescreen error and Stopcode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with bluescreen error and Stopcode: I keep getting a blue screen error when waking my computer up from sleep mode. It says to go to windows.com/stopcode. I am not a tech expert so I do not know what is causing the issue. The latest mentioned Stop Code: Unexpected Store Exception. What can I do to stop this?...
  3. Help with bluescreen error and Stopcode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with bluescreen error and Stopcode: I keep getting a blue screen error when waking my computer up from sleep mode. It says to go to windows.com/stopcode. I am not a tech expert so I do not know what is causing the issue. The latest mentioned Stop Code: Unexpected Store Exception. What can I do to stop this?...
  4. StopCode Bluescreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    StopCode Bluescreen: Every time i Start a specific game from steam my computer shuts down to a blue screen, : your device ran into a problem.. bla bla it says if i call a support person, give them this info - stop code: VIDEO_SHEDULER__INTERNAL_ERROR Please help me...
  5. StopCode Bluescreen

StopCode Bluescreen: Every time i Start a specific game from steam my computer shuts down to a blue screen, : your device ran into a problem.. bla bla it says if i call a support person, give them this info - stop code: VIDEO_SHEDULER__INTERNAL_ERROR Please help me...
  6. StopCode Bluescreen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. WDF_Violation error on shutdown after Win10 reinstall

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WDF_Violation error on shutdown after Win10 reinstall: I reinstalled Windows 10 on my laptop and updated it, so now it's running a full 1909 version of windows. I've done this before with no problem. This time however, whenever I shut down Windows, whether I use ShutDown, Shift+ShutDown or Restart, the computer goes into BSOD...
  8. wdf_violation bluescreen stopcode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    wdf_violation bluescreen stopcode: When I normally shut down my pc it doesn't show up when booting. But if I try to reboot it always comes up "wdf_violation". What can I do? submitted by /u/AlluTuber [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gtarr6/wdf_violation_bluescreen_stopcode/
  9. Miecraft Windsow 10

Miecraft Windsow 10: I recently Purchase Minecraft (on 10th anniversary sale) and went to install it. The game said I had no available devices to install it on. I clicked off to figure out how to fix it to no avail. I went back to the Microsoft Store to try and install it again. The only...
  10. Bluescreen. Error message: WDF_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluescreen. Error message: WDF_VIOLATION: Hey y'all, I've never really been happy about Windows 10, but in the last few weeks I've been very upset with it. I'd be just going about my typical business, running Discord, Minecraft for Windows 10, and Spotify at the same time, when I would be just going about my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lenovo w10 bluetooth wdf violation