Windows 10: Bluescreen error - Stopcode: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL / Reboots from a bugcheck error in...

Discus and support Bluescreen error - Stopcode: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL / Reboots from a bugcheck error in... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a Windows 10 laptop, fairly new, bought last November and still under warranty. When I called customer support, they did a scan of my computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TheGoods2000, May 31, 2021.

1. Bluescreen error - Stopcode: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL / Reboots from a bugcheck error in...

I have a Windows 10 laptop, fairly new, bought last November and still under warranty. When I called customer support, they did a scan of my computer and they told me it is not a hardware issue, so not covered under warranty. I then decided to reinstall Windows and a few of the software I use such as MS office, Teams, Antivirus and the issue still persist, it usually happens between 5 and 6pm EST everyday. When I look at the event viewer, I have the following error message:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was:

:)

TheGoods2000, May 31, 2021

2. Random reboot, system recovered from a bugcheck error in event viewer...

Hi... my computer rebooted right now (while the screen was on standby), opened the even viewer and found the following error there

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000008e (0xc0000005, 0x99c732a7, 0x886f9794, 0x00000000). A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 122010-16707-01.

The memory dump created is 349mb in size. *Twitch :twitch:

I have installed a sapphire radeon 5670 3 days back and installed catalyst 10.12 display driver only, after removing every trace of my last display drivers.

What could be the problem this has never happened before... any help? Could i provide some more info?

I am running windows 7 32bit with 3gb ram and e5300. Nothing overclocked.

Thanks *Smile Bluescreen error - Stopcode:  IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL / Reboots from a bugcheck error in... :)

PunchsucKr, May 31, 2021
  3. Frick Win User
    (SOLVED) [IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL] Windows 7 Bluescreen yay!

We need a bugcheck. Use Bluescreenview for simplicity, to see what is causing the crash.
    [IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL] can be a great many things.

Frick, May 31, 2021
  4. mad1394 Win User

Bluescreen error - Stopcode: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL / Reboots from a bugcheck error in...

IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal

sigh
    If your computer auto restarts on BSOD find the setting in windows to make it stop.
    Second step is to look for the error code of the BSOD.
    Perhaps easier would be to use an online application such as bluescreen viewer.
    Once you know which driver is causing the problem you can look further into fixing it.

mad1394, May 31, 2021
Thema:

Bluescreen error - Stopcode: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL / Reboots from a bugcheck error in...

1. Bluescreen error - Stopcode: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL / Reboots from a bugcheck error in... - Similar Threads - Bluescreen error Stopcode

2. Help with bluescreen error and Stopcode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with bluescreen error and Stopcode: I keep getting a blue screen error when waking my computer up from sleep mode. It says to go to windows.com/stopcode. I am not a tech expert so I do not know what is causing the issue. The latest mentioned Stop Code: Unexpected Store Exception. What can I do to stop this?...
  3. Help with bluescreen error and Stopcode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with bluescreen error and Stopcode: I keep getting a blue screen error when waking my computer up from sleep mode. It says to go to windows.com/stopcode. I am not a tech expert so I do not know what is causing the issue. The latest mentioned Stop Code: Unexpected Store Exception. What can I do to stop this?...
  4. Computer rebooted from a bugcheck error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer rebooted from a bugcheck error: PC restarted randomly while gaming, got this message on event viewer:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000d1 0xffffffffffffffff, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000008, 0xffffffffffffffff. A dump was saved in:...
  5. Computer rebooted from a bugcheck error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer rebooted from a bugcheck error: PC restarted randomly while gaming, got this message on event viewer:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000d1 0xffffffffffffffff, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000008, 0xffffffffffffffff. A dump was saved in:...
  6. Bluescreen Bugcheck errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluescreen Bugcheck errors: My PC recently got windows reinstalled because it was having some issues with windows. At first, my pc was good, then a couple of days ago it started to restart once a day due to a bug check. When I check Reliability Monitor it says: Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: 133...
  7. Bluescreen issue, "Error : IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluescreen issue, "Error : IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL": I’m stuck on this error irql not less or equal and I cannot do anything.It doesn’t even let me boot up in safe mode.And i tried all the ways to fix it and it didnt work.Please help me.Thanks ****Modified the title from IRQL less or not equal error***...
  8. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and BAD_POOL_HEADER stopcodes bluescreen Suite

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and BAD_POOL_HEADER stopcodes bluescreen Suite: Hello, I've created the following thread couple of days ago. As my memory dump was disabled I had to enable it and wait until the next crash. So I've enabled it following this procedure :...
  9. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and BAD_POOL_HEADER stopcodes bluescreen

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and BAD_POOL_HEADER stopcodes bluescreen: Hello, I have a major problem with my pc after adding 2x8 RAM (now I'm with 32G) and doing a clean installation after that of my Windows 10 pro 64 bits version 1809 by a company so called specialized in pc maintenance. So the pc currently keeps shutting down and the two...
  10. Bluescreen with error: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Bluescreen with error: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello, first of all here my specs: Windows 10 Pro Processor: Intel i7-6700k @ 4.00GHz 4.00GHz RAM: 16 GB DDR4 Mainboard: ASUS z170-k gpu: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1060 6GB 1 SSD 240GB + 1HDD 1TB so my problem is since the last few days i get BSOD's with the error code :...