Windows 10: Bluescreen errors

Discus and support Bluescreen errors in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everyone,My laptop won't stop giving me blue screen errors. The most common stop codes are "Video Scheduler Internal... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by FatumaNF, Jan 13, 2022.

1. FatumaNF Win User

Bluescreen errors

Hi everyone,My laptop won't stop giving me blue screen errors. The most common stop codes are "Video Scheduler Internal Error""IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL"Does anyone know what's wrong with my laptop and how I can solve it?I have checked updates, and the system is up to date. It's Windows 11 and the problems started when I connected to the monitors. I disconnected the monitor and tried some pieces of advice on YouTube but nothing works. The bluescreens still come like 4 times in a day. Thanks for your kind help

:)

FatumaNF, Jan 13, 2022
  2. Ian Ser Win User

bluescreen error message wont allow access to desktop

Hi David,

To know what kind of troubleshooting steps would be applicable to your bluescreen error, please answer these questions:

• What is the exact error message showing on your end?
    • Were there any changes/updates to your device prior to the issue?
    • Any troubleshooting steps you've done so far to resolve the issue?

For now, you can have a look at the troubleshooting step on this link as an initial remedy to the bluescreen
    error you're receiving.

We'll be waiting for your updates.

Ian Ser, Jan 13, 2022
  3. bluescreen

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community.

I understand that it can be frustrating for you when the computer shows bluescreen errors. Bluescreen errors are usually caused due to faulty hardware or drivers. We will try to narrow down the cause of the issue by performing a few steps.

1. Do you get bluescreen errors randomly or while performing any specific actions such as playing a game or running any particular application?
    2. Do you see any error code along with the message “DRIVERS POWER STATE FAILURE”?
    3. Are there any external devices connected to your computer?

The usual causes for bluescreen errors are Graphic card drivers and Network adapter drivers. We can go ahead and try to update the drivers.

Refer the article Update drivers in Windows 10 on how to update Graphic card
    and Network drivers.

You may also refer the article Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    for additional troubleshooting steps to fix the issue.

You can reply to this post if you need further assistance

Hope it helps.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Jan 13, 2022
  4. Bluescreen errors

Bluescreen error after recovering factory settings

Pure gold.

Wrigleyvillain, Jan 13, 2022
Thema:

Bluescreen errors

1. Bluescreen errors - Similar Threads - Bluescreen errors

2. Stop code: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION ERROR and Bluescreening.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop code: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION ERROR and Bluescreening.: Stop code: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION.I keep bluescreening with the same error above. I notice it happens when I am playing Roblox but I'm not sure 100%Here is the minidump file https://drive.google.com/file/d/1d3K1ui6bVoh9dCEvGz1jQi9nMosJOJGH/view?usp=drive_link...
  3. Stop code: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION ERROR and Bluescreening.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stop code: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION ERROR and Bluescreening.: Stop code: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION.I keep bluescreening with the same error above. I notice it happens when I am playing Roblox but I'm not sure 100%Here is the minidump file https://drive.google.com/file/d/1d3K1ui6bVoh9dCEvGz1jQi9nMosJOJGH/view?usp=drive_link...
  4. Stop code: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION ERROR and Bluescreening.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. nt!ExpSystemErrorHandler2+69b bluescreen error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    nt!ExpSystemErrorHandler2+69b bluescreen error: We have quite a few PC's blue screening in our company, Specs : AMD Ryzen 9 7950X Zen 4 CPUKingston FURY Beast 64GB 2x 32GB 5200MHz DDR5ASUS ProArt X670E-CREATOR WIFI AMD MotherboardMSI GeForce RTX 3060 Ventus 2X 12GB OC GPUI have uploaded the most recent crash from a pc...
  6. nt!ExpSystemErrorHandler2+69b bluescreen error

nt!ExpSystemErrorHandler2+69b bluescreen error: We have quite a few PC's blue screening in our company, Specs : AMD Ryzen 9 7950X Zen 4 CPUKingston FURY Beast 64GB 2x 32GB 5200MHz DDR5ASUS ProArt X670E-CREATOR WIFI AMD MotherboardMSI GeForce RTX 3060 Ventus 2X 12GB OC GPUI have uploaded the most recent crash from a pc...
  7. nt!ExpSystemErrorHandler2+69b bluescreen error

8. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Error code on bluescreen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Error code on bluescreen.: So my PC is fairly young, about a year and a half old and only recently have I started encountering this issue. As far as I know I've kept it malware-free and trying to avoid putting too much stress on the hardware.I'm hoping someone knows how I can somehow fix it. I remember...
  9. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Error code on bluescreen.

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Error code on bluescreen.: So my PC is fairly young, about a year and a half old and only recently have I started encountering this issue. As far as I know I've kept it malware-free and trying to avoid putting too much stress on the hardware.I'm hoping someone knows how I can somehow fix it. I remember...
  10. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Error code on bluescreen.