Windows 10: BlueScreen EventID 41

Discus and support BlueScreen EventID 41 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello everyone, for around 6 month my pc says hello giving me a bluescreen once in a while. sometimes few times a day sometimes it runs perfectly.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Bakuriyo, Dec 8, 2019.

1. Bakuriyo Win User

BlueScreen EventID 41

Hello everyone,

for around 6 month my pc says hello giving me a bluescreen once in a while. sometimes few times a day sometimes it runs perfectly. Most times i crashes when something changes like starting a twitch stream etc. I tried several things already which did not help thats why i created this post. I did memtest, Run memory diagnostics(mdsched.exe) and more tests to check if there is a problem with my gpu/cpu/ram/etc.

In the following are the last events (all Event-ID 41) since i reinstalled windows on my pc. Some forum talk about driver problems but how do i check what driver is causing the crash?

Bugcheckcode and hexadezimal

10 A

126 7E

313 139

190 BE

313 139

26 1A

26 1A

59 3B

313 139

thanks in advance for all your help

:)

Bakuriyo, Dec 8, 2019

2. EventID 41 Seemingly Driven By WUDFRd.sys

Been having problems with EventID 41 on a Dell 2-in-1. Sent back three times with Dell changing the motherboard twice and battery/internal wiring this last time. Seemingly the system is improved, yet in last two weeks the critical error and shutdown again
    happened a number of times. When doing my own research see the issue occurs at the same HH:MM:SS as an EventID 219. Each time the error states:

The driver \Driver\WUDFRd failed to load for the device ACPI\INT3400\2&daba3ff&0.

I do see that the driver wudfrd.sys is in the folder. This same EventID 219 occurs each time the USB Western Digital My Passport SSD is connected. Generally these do not result in an EventID 41 and forced system shutdown.

I called Western Digital which suggested it is a Windows issue. Thank you in advance for the solution.

System: Windows 10 Home

NavigatorBenefit-Solutions-LLC, Dec 8, 2019
  3. axe0 Win User
    Power Kernel 41 Error, During Gaming, Possibly Software?

@storm shadow, I already explained that in post 7
    There are 3 different crashes

1. A freeze crash
    2. A sudden shutdown/restart crash
    3. A bluescreen crash

A memory dump will only be created when a bluescreen crash occurs.
    A kernel event id 41 only means an unexpected power problem has occured what happens with both a shutdown/restart and bluescreen crashes.

axe0, Dec 8, 2019
  4. axe0 Win User

BlueScreen EventID 41

Power Kernel 41 Error, During Gaming, Possibly Software?

Hi storm shadow,

There are 3 different crashes
    1. A freeze crash
    2. A sudden shutdown/restart crash
    3. A bluescreen crash

A memory dump will only be created when a bluescreen crash occurs.
    A kernel event id 41 only means an unexpected power problem has occured what happens with both a shutdown/restart and bluescreen crashes.

I would suggest to check the connection of the components and make sure everything is connected properly to start with.

axe0, Dec 8, 2019
Thema:

BlueScreen EventID 41

1. BlueScreen EventID 41 - Similar Threads - BlueScreen EventID

2. BSOD Failure - Bluescreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Failure - Bluescreen: Dear Community,I often get a blue screen with the message that there is a problem with the device and that Windows needs to be shut down.I am on a windows 11.If more information is needed, please let me know.Dumpfiles-Link is attached:dump.zip...
  3. BSOD Failure - Bluescreen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Failure - Bluescreen: Dear Community,I often get a blue screen with the message that there is a problem with the device and that Windows needs to be shut down.I am on a windows 11.If more information is needed, please let me know.Dumpfiles-Link is attached:dump.zip...
  4. Get a Bluescreen when I disconnect my wireless Xbox360 Controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Get a Bluescreen when I disconnect my wireless Xbox360 Controller: My old power supply was having problems and I recently replaced it with a new one. It has handled every test I've thrown at it seems to be running great, not getting close to 1000w from what I can tell so I don't think it's related. My old power supply would crash during...
  5. Get a Bluescreen when I disconnect my wireless Xbox360 Controller

Get a Bluescreen when I disconnect my wireless Xbox360 Controller: My old power supply was having problems and I recently replaced it with a new one. It has handled every test I've thrown at it seems to be running great, not getting close to 1000w from what I can tell so I don't think it's related. My old power supply would crash during...
  6. Get a Bluescreen when I disconnect my wireless Xbox360 Controller

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Constant bluescreens daily

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant bluescreens daily: Hello I have been getting daily bluescreens mostly when playing games such as fifa/apex/palworld etc but also sometimes when idle. I have no idea how to read these minidumps so I will attach them here, pls can someone help, thanks...
  8. Constant bluescreens daily

Constant bluescreens daily: Hello I have been getting daily bluescreens mostly when playing games such as fifa/apex/palworld etc but also sometimes when idle. I have no idea how to read these minidumps so I will attach them here, pls can someone help, thanks...
  9. Multiple Bluescreen Issue

Multiple Bluescreen Issue: Hi, I have a 2020 Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3i. I updated it and suddenly my gpu is not working saying that GPU crashed or update to newer versionsi have the latest versions when I disable the GPU in device manager everything works fine I just cant play GPU heavy games Minidump...
  10. Multiple Bluescreen Issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple Bluescreen Issue: Hi, I have a 2020 Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3i. I updated it and suddenly my gpu is not working saying that GPU crashed or update to newer versionsi have the latest versions when I disable the GPU in device manager everything works fine I just cant play GPU heavy games Minidump...