Windows 10: Bluescreen Everyday

Discus and support Bluescreen Everyday in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello there, I have been experiencing bluescreens written stop order more than 5 times a day, I have done everything, 1. Resetting my PC 2. Software... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Brandontuan, Feb 4, 2021.

1. Bluescreen Everyday

Hello there, I have been experiencing bluescreens written stop order more than 5 times a day, I have done everything, 1. Resetting my PC 2. Software updates 3. Reinstalling windows 4. Opting out of the Beta channel but still the problem won't go away. Please help me resolve this issue I am now afraid that i might even loose my data due to crashing or something because the bluescreens are too frequent. Sometimes I even loose my work data due to this problem. I used to say Windows is reliable but now I don't anymore.

:)

Brandontuan, Feb 4, 2021
  2. Ian Ser Win User

bluescreen error message wont allow access to desktop

Hi David,

To know what kind of troubleshooting steps would be applicable to your bluescreen error, please answer these questions:

• What is the exact error message showing on your end?
    • Were there any changes/updates to your device prior to the issue?
    • Any troubleshooting steps you've done so far to resolve the issue?

For now, you can have a look at the troubleshooting step on this link as an initial remedy to the bluescreen
    error you're receiving.

We'll be waiting for your updates.

Ian Ser, Feb 4, 2021
  3. bluescreen

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community.

I understand that it can be frustrating for you when the computer shows bluescreen errors. Bluescreen errors are usually caused due to faulty hardware or drivers. We will try to narrow down the cause of the issue by performing a few steps.

1. Do you get bluescreen errors randomly or while performing any specific actions such as playing a game or running any particular application?
    2. Do you see any error code along with the message “DRIVERS POWER STATE FAILURE”?
    3. Are there any external devices connected to your computer?

The usual causes for bluescreen errors are Graphic card drivers and Network adapter drivers. We can go ahead and try to update the drivers.

Refer the article Update drivers in Windows 10 on how to update Graphic card
    and Network drivers.

You may also refer the article Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    for additional troubleshooting steps to fix the issue.

You can reply to this post if you need further assistance

Hope it helps.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Feb 4, 2021
  4. Bluescreen Everyday

Bluescreen during browsing webpage

there is auto windows update for 2018-10 cumulative update for windows 10, and kaspersky internet security auto updated to 19 version, few day later after update it give bluescreen of KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED when
    browsing internet webpage. Then I try to update the Realtek network card driver, but it did not solve the problem and
    now new bluescreen message is DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL.

I had tried the troubleshooting steps but it still the same thing happen when I browse webpage.

lambdaalbert, Feb 4, 2021
Thema:

Bluescreen Everyday

1. Bluescreen Everyday - Similar Threads - Bluescreen Everyday

2. I bought my laptop in 2021 and since then i am facing problem of frequent bluescreen errors...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I bought my laptop in 2021 and since then i am facing problem of frequent bluescreen errors...: I bought my laptop in 2021 and since then i am facing problem of frequent bluescreen errors like unexpected store exception , critical process died , etc. Please help how to solve it? here are my log files from event managerlogslogs...
  3. I bought my laptop in 2021 and since then i am facing problem of frequent bluescreen errors...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought my laptop in 2021 and since then i am facing problem of frequent bluescreen errors...: I bought my laptop in 2021 and since then i am facing problem of frequent bluescreen errors like unexpected store exception , critical process died , etc. Please help how to solve it? here are my log files from event managerlogslogs...
  4. Intel Nuc 11 ATKC BlueScreen many times everyday

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel Nuc 11 ATKC BlueScreen many times everyday: I have change 2 SSDs, nothing help. BlueScreenView ReportCrash List Created by using BlueScreenViewDump File Crash Time Bug Check String Bug Check Code Parameter 1 Parameter 2 Parameter 3 Parameter 4 Caused By Driver Caused By Address File Description Product Name Company...
  5. Intel Nuc 11 ATKC BlueScreen many times everyday

Intel Nuc 11 ATKC BlueScreen many times everyday: I have change 2 SSDs, nothing help. BlueScreenView ReportCrash List Created by using BlueScreenViewDump File Crash Time Bug Check String Bug Check Code Parameter 1 Parameter 2 Parameter 3 Parameter 4 Caused By Driver Caused By Address File Description Product Name Company...
  6. Intel Nuc 11 ATKC BlueScreen many times everyday

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. BSOD on Windows 11 pc 1 random bluescreen everyday pls help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD on Windows 11 pc 1 random bluescreen everyday pls help: For reference if needed, the specs of my pc are as follows:9900k not oc2070 mis armor msi z390 gaming pro carbon2x8 3000mhz gskill ram1tb samsung 970 evo1tb intel 660p650watt 80 plus gold evgacoolermaster ml240r aionzxt h500My pc works fine for 99% of the day. EXCEPT, about...
  8. BSOD on Windows 11 pc 1 random bluescreen everyday pls help

BSOD on Windows 11 pc 1 random bluescreen everyday pls help: For reference if needed, the specs of my pc are as follows:9900k not oc2070 mis armor msi z390 gaming pro carbon2x8 3000mhz gskill ram1tb samsung 970 evo1tb intel 660p650watt 80 plus gold evgacoolermaster ml240r aionzxt h500My pc works fine for 99% of the day. EXCEPT, about...
  9. My computer seems to have a bluescreen almost once everyday.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer seems to have a bluescreen almost once everyday.: Whenever my computer is resting it seems to bluescreen, the error code differentiates almost every time. When I checked the reliably history it would say "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b 0x00000000c0000005, 0xfffff8026cad85ce,...
  10. My computer seems to have a bluescreen almost once everyday.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer seems to have a bluescreen almost once everyday.: My comp seems to crash almost everyday with different error code. And after checking the reliability history the error code was "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b 0x00000000c0000005, 0xfffff805067fc5e2, 0xffffe680c8e46920,...