Windows 10: Bluescreen help! PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA ntoskrnl.exe

Discus and support Bluescreen help! PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA ntoskrnl.exe in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; This just happened recently. It commonly happens when I leave my computer idle. Here is a zip of the dmp file:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by kapitanluffy, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Bluescreen help! PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA ntoskrnl.exe

kapitanluffy, Oct 10, 2019

2. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

Hi, KirbyBakken

My name is Maritza and I am an Independent Advisor. I would be happy to help you today.

Check this link, I hope it helps

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/ntoskrnl-exe-hig...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Let us know if these steps help you to resolve the issue.

MaritzaCapiro, Oct 10, 2019
  3. MauriceGl Win User
    BlueScreen: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (win32kfull.sys)

Hi,

I've come across a bluescreen with the error code PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (win32kfull.sys) a few times recently, for no apparent reason.

I realize there have been a few postings about this before, but they weren't helpful to me.

I've seen people upload ".dmp"-memories, and even though I don't even quite know what they are, I will upload mine and place it here as soon as it's done uploading (480MB... sigh)

I'm running Windows 10 Home 64-Bit on the ASUS TransformerBook T300 Chi, if that helps.

MauriceGl, Oct 10, 2019
  4. Bluescreen help! PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA ntoskrnl.exe

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Hi Cettie,

The stop code or blue screen error " PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA" is quite a unique error since it can be related to either hardware or software. For us to determine the appropriate advice to your concern, kindly provide answers to the following
    questions:

• What other changes were made or updates were installed prior to the issue occurring?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you attempted?
    • What is the build and version of your Windows 10? To check that, simply type "winver" on the search field or Cortana, then hit on Enter key.

As an initial recommendation, we suggest that you follow the steps on this link to
    complete the guided walkthrough on how to resolve blue screen errors.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Lawrence Lib, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

Bluescreen help! PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA ntoskrnl.exe

1. Bluescreen help! PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA ntoskrnl.exe - Similar Threads - Bluescreen help PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

2. Fault - Bluescreen, Ntoskrnl, IRQL not equal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fault - Bluescreen, Ntoskrnl, IRQL not equal: Hello,I'm somewhat confused as to why I'm continually being dealt a Blue Screen of Death. Generally when something is running that requires a bit of oomph, can be a game or whatever, the system seems to hold steady for a few hours - but not always. However, if I start up the...
  3. Bluescreen PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluescreen PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA ntoskrnl.exe: I'm having problems when playing, my computer has windows 11 is able when I'm playing Fortnite it has a blue screen error with this dump, please someone who can help me. I already performed the memory test, everything was ok, no error, CPU too, no error. Config: Acer nitro 5...
  4. Bluescreen PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluescreen PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA ntoskrnl.exe: I'm having problems when playing, my computer has windows 11 is able when I'm playing Fortnite it has a blue screen error with this dump, please someone who can help me. I already performed the memory test, everything was ok, no error, CPU too, no error. Config: Acer nitro 5...
  5. Help! PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help! PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA: I reset my laptop earlier, and after doing so, the loading screen freeze a little, and the PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA appears. Currently, a nonstop PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA & restarting occurs in my laptop. What is the best method to fix this problem? Thanks! submitted...
  6. Help! Page_Fault_In_Nonpaged_Area

Help! Page_Fault_In_Nonpaged_Area: So, i was playing overwatch and while queueing for a round my PC crashed. Code was Page_Fault_in_Nonpaged_Area. Idk my specs. submitted by /u/FullGamer303 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gc3dpi/help_page_fault_in_nonpaged_area/
  7. Bluescreen Error Help-PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Bluescreen Error Help-PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA: Info- I get a bluescreen error each time i boot up my pc (i9-9900k, GTX 1070ti, 16GB RAM) and when the computer restarts it will not happen again until my pc sleeps or shuts down and I boot it up again. I recently removed some ethernet cables after they were unsatisfactory,...
  8. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD ntoskrnl..exe: My computer has crashed a few times often when i play games. I bought more ram because i thought that it was the issue but it didn't help. It did work a few days but then the crashes came back. After that i fixed the BSOD´s by lowering the graphics and the resolution on the...
  9. BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA ntoskrnl - Need help

BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA ntoskrnl - Need help: I posted below the dmp file that I opened via WinDbg (from MS Store). https://pastebin.com/Qfzxr8hQ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-pagefaultinnonpagedarea-ntoskrnl-need-help/c5234bdf-714d-4944-b5a9-6645b82cefb7
  10. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0: Help. Getting 4-5 of these a day. Running latest Windows 10 Pro, Xibo signboard, Docker with Xibo server. Always the same 'Caused By Address'. Put in new memory, ran memory test, no errors, all drivers up to date. Change disk type to AHCA, made sure windows driver was...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. page_fault_in_nonpaged_area and ntoskrnl.exe