Windows 10: Bluescreen IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL caused by ntoskrnl.exe

Discus and support Bluescreen IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL caused by ntoskrnl.exe in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey guys!I'm having an issue with a BSOD that happens randomly a few minutes after start up or hours later when I'm working or playing a video game. My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Kbay89, May 31, 2021.

1. Kbay89 Win User

Bluescreen IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL caused by ntoskrnl.exe

Hey guys!I'm having an issue with a BSOD that happens randomly a few minutes after start up or hours later when I'm working or playing a video game. My computer will freeze, sounds will blur and the computer resets. I have done all the troubleshooting I can, updated the all drivers on my system, done a memtest, even reinstalled windows 10 but nothing has seemed to work.Looking at the error in bluescreenview it is a IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, Bugcheck code: 0xA 0x2, 0x2, 0x1, 0xFFFFF800603104B7 caused by ntoskrnl.exe at address ntoskrnl.exe nt+0x3F6C90. Also nothing is overclocked.Here is

:)

Kbay89, May 31, 2021

2. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

Hi, KirbyBakken

My name is Maritza and I am an Independent Advisor. I would be happy to help you today.

Check this link, I hope it helps

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/ntoskrnl-exe-hig...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Let us know if these steps help you to resolve the issue.

MaritzaCapiro, May 31, 2021
  3. Elite171 Win User
    ntoskrnl.exe cause of bluescreens? IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Okay, so I ran verifier for about 2 hours with no issues. I deleted the two Nvidia Audio Drivers that seemed to be the issue, and only a few minutes after I signed in, I got another bluescreen, UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP. It did not create a DMP file.
    Then I got another IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bluescreen, which also created no DMP file. Why is it only half of my bluescreens are creating DMP files? This is really frustrating as I'm actually trying to solve the issue.

Elite171, May 31, 2021
  4. Elite171 Win User

ntoskrnl.exe cause of bluescreens? IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

I just got 3 bluescreens in a row, my system is looking so un-stable.. Jesus...

Anyway, for some reason the bluescreens are not creating DMP files now. I got a SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION immediately followed by a page fault in nonpaged area from mountmgr.sys, followed by another IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I will try and run verifier now
    and after a 24 hour period I will run Memtest to check for issues.

Elite171, May 31, 2021
Thema:

1. Bluescreen IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL caused by ntoskrnl.exe - Similar Threads - Bluescreen IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL caused

2. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bluescreen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bluescreen: Hello,I am having an issue with my OS where it causes blue screen of death with an error message "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL".I have checked the Event Viewer and the error message is:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000000a 0xfffffc9a149ac803,...
  3. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bluescreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bluescreen: Hello,I am having an issue with my OS where it causes blue screen of death with an error message "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL".I have checked the Event Viewer and the error message is:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000000a 0xfffffc9a149ac803,...
  4. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bluescreen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Bluescreen

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Bluescreen: Hi,I keep getting this bluescreen on my computer. I cannot figure out what is causing this bluescreen. I linked the minidump file below for the bluescreen. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnuyJTKGNL4wxUva7r0bjt7IjD_r?e=gB6fJB...
  6. irql_not_less_or_equal bluescreen

irql_not_less_or_equal bluescreen: Hello, i just recieved this bluescreen during gaming. I added the minidump file, maybe someone could help me. https://www.file-upload.net/download-14365845/minidump.zip.html...
  7. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe: My computer has crashed a few times often when i play games. I bought more ram because i thought that it was the issue but it didn't help. It did work a few days but then the crashes came back. After that i fixed the BSOD´s by lowering the graphics and the resolution on the...
  8. Bluescreen IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Bluescreen IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hallo Zusammen, ich habe beim Betrieb (Meist Windows hochgelaufen) einen Absturtz mit dem Bluescreen IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. Ich kann den Fehler leider nicht identifizieren. ich habe die Dumpdatei hier hochgeladen...
  9. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0: Help. Getting 4-5 of these a day. Running latest Windows 10 Pro, Xibo signboard, Docker with Xibo server. Always the same 'Caused By Address'. Put in new memory, ran memory test, no errors, all drivers up to date. Change disk type to AHCA, made sure windows driver was...
  10. Bluescreen: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Bluescreen: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Recently, I've occurred bluescreen in my laptop several times. I didn't run any particular program. It seems occurring randomly. I've used WinDbg to analysis the dump file, could someone help me to find out the problem? Here is the analysis result: Microsoft (R) Windows...