Windows 10: Bluescreen - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - WDF01000.SYS

Discus and support Bluescreen - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - WDF01000.SYS in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey I keep having blue screens with broadcasting software such as OBS and Streamlabs OBS. Whenever I stop streaming or close the program not every... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AndyWarren4, Apr 13, 2020.

1. Bluescreen - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - WDF01000.SYS

Hey

I keep having blue screens with broadcasting software such as OBS and Streamlabs OBS. Whenever I stop streaming or close the program not every time, but often enough to be a real issue

All my drivers are up to date, windows is up to date as is GFX drivers.

I have run check disk and memory diagnostic and no errors were shown.

Can somebody help me troubleshoot this?

Not experienced with this stuff at all so if I need to provide any further information please tell me how I provide that.

Thanks

Andy

:)

AndyWarren4, Apr 13, 2020
  2. Jose Est Win User

Wdf01000.sys Latency - Windows 10

Hi,

Wdf01000.sys is a Microsoft driver file. The wdf01000.sys
    process should not be deleted or prevented from loading each time Windows loads.

We would like to know more about your wdf01000.sys and latency concern:

• Were you getting errors with wdf01000.sys? If yes, Can you send us a screenshot?
    • Which program or application were you using in audio recording?
    • What equipment or devices were connected to your PC when you were recording audio?

In the meantime, check out this article for tips on how to improve
    PC performance.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, Apr 13, 2020
  3. n00bpro Win User
    Bluescreen with Wdf01000.sys and/or ntoskrnl.exe

Hi guys,

I currently own a Lenovo P52 and get bluescreens every few days since the beginning (the error occurs 1-3 times a week). It doesnt matter if the notebook is busy with e.g. gaming or just browsing the web. I cant reproduce the error as well, it just happens
    from time to time.

In general, I would divide the problem in 3 possible causes:

1. hardware defects

2. driver issues

3. other software related issues

To 1.: I did some hardware scans with several tools and couldnt get any error out of it, so I would assume that 1. is not applicable.

To 2.: I dont know how to check faulty drivers. I tried to run the verifier but I always get another bluescreen after rebooting, when he is trying to execute the verifier script. Can only fix it with safe mode and "verifier /reset" - as the verifier throws
    an error as well, I would assume that there might be some problems with driver(s)?

To 3. Dont know how to check this as well.

All dump files contain errors either in "Wdf01000.sys" and/or "ntoskrnl.exe" - but this doesnt seem to be meaningful. Unfortunately, most of the older bluescreens got deleted/overwritten after I tried to run the verifier. So I currently have only 1 dump
    file from the original bluescreen problem and the other 2 from the verifier bluescreen. Other dump files that got deleted had as well thrown an error with "ntoskrnl.exe".

I copied the 3 remaining dump files to onedrive: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AoRfRHKV-1TCjlp-nLkxAZPiEiI1

Can anyone help and give me some information where to search for the problem?

n00bpro, Apr 13, 2020
  4. axe0 Win User

Bluescreen - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - WDF01000.SYS

Thema:

Bluescreen - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - WDF01000.SYS

1. Bluescreen - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - WDF01000.SYS - Similar Threads - Bluescreen IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL WDF01000

2. Bluescreen Wdf01000.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluescreen Wdf01000.sys: Hello,My computers keep getting bluescreens, I checked the minidump and the driver caused was Wdf0100.sysNow the problem only arrives when I have my laptop connected to the lenovo docking, when I have the laptop on WIFI it is all fine.I think it has to do something with the...
  3. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello all :) Since several weeks, i get regularly BSOD after 2-3h of use, involving wdf01000.sys (IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL). I tried to find the cause of the problem, but without any success until now. Here you have a link to two dumpfiles :...
  4. Bluescreen with Wdf01000.sys and/or ntoskrnl.exe

Bluescreen with Wdf01000.sys and/or ntoskrnl.exe: Hi guys, I currently own a Lenovo P52 and get bluescreens every few days since the beginning (the error occurs 1-3 times a week). It doesnt matter if the notebook is busy with e.g. gaming or just browsing the web. I cant reproduce the error as well, it just happens from...
  5. Win10 blue screen driver_irql_not_less_or_equal wdf01000.sys

Win10 blue screen driver_irql_not_less_or_equal wdf01000.sys: I use verifier to check my *.sys list, and i got blue screen again. I'm sure there are some problem in my *.sys list, but i can't see verifierXXXlog. Here is my dump log and sys info, plz help me! https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ar-GmejHGaTBaRk-vwpQmKroK8k...
  6. BSOD IRQL Not less or Equal Error wdf01000.sys

BSOD IRQL Not less or Equal Error wdf01000.sys: After installing a Focusrite Clarett 2 Pre I'm getting the above error. It's fine when I'm using the computer. But when I leave for awhile, say an hour or so, and come back I have a BSOD. Not everytime maybe once or twice a day. I'm also getting a...
  7. Wdf01000.sys system.service.exception

Wdf01000.sys system.service.exception: Hello, I have a MSI Ge70 pro apache with an operating system windows 10, after deleting malware with the ZHPcleaner software and restart my computer, I found myself in front of a blue screen which after analysis to restart the computer to have the Same blue screen with as...
  8. wdf01000.sys BSOD

wdf01000.sys BSOD: Hey, this is more of a question. My keyboard has been malfunctioning due to liquid damage, so to disable it I installed an incompatible keyboard/touchpad driver intentionally. The day after, I've been getting wdf01000.sys BSOD errors during startup, which brings me to a...
  9. DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Wdf01000.sys windows 10 help

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Wdf01000.sys windows 10 help: I have recently made a new computer and am running Windows 10. I have been fine for about a week and then i started getting this BSOD with this error : DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Wdf01000.sys. I think I am doing this correctly by uploading and providing these 3 dump files....
  10. wdf01000.sys system.service.exception

in Windows 10 Support
    wdf01000.sys system.service.exception: Hello, I have a MSI GE70 pro apache with an operating system windows 10, after removing the malware with ZHPcleaner software and restart my computer I found myself in front of a blue screen that after an analysise and restart The computer to have the blue Same screen with...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. driver irql not less or equal wdf01000.sys windows 10