Windows 10: Bluescreen issue, "Error : IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL"

Discus and support Bluescreen issue, "Error : IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I’m stuck on this error irql not less or equal and I cannot do anything.It doesn’t even let me boot up in safe mode.And i tried all the ways to fix it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PyxieDixie, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Bluescreen issue, "Error : IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL"

I’m stuck on this error irql not less or equal and I cannot do anything.It doesn’t even let me boot up in safe mode.And i tried all the ways to fix it and it didnt work.Please help me.Thanks

****Modified the title from IRQL less or not equal error***

:)

PyxieDixie, Jun 25, 2019
  2. mad1394 Win User

IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal

sigh
    If your computer auto restarts on BSOD find the setting in windows to make it stop.
    Second step is to look for the error code of the BSOD.
    Perhaps easier would be to use an online application such as bluescreen viewer.
    Once you know which driver is causing the problem you can look further into fixing it.

mad1394, Jun 25, 2019
  3. Elite171 Win User
    ntoskrnl.exe cause of bluescreens? IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Okay, so I ran verifier for about 2 hours with no issues. I deleted the two Nvidia Audio Drivers that seemed to be the issue, and only a few minutes after I signed in, I got another bluescreen, UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP. It did not create a DMP file.
    Then I got another IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bluescreen, which also created no DMP file. Why is it only half of my bluescreens are creating DMP files? This is really frustrating as I'm actually trying to solve the issue.

Elite171, Jun 25, 2019
  4. Ian Ser Win User

Bluescreen issue, "Error : IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL"

bluescreen error message wont allow access to desktop

Hi David,

To know what kind of troubleshooting steps would be applicable to your bluescreen error, please answer these questions:

• What is the exact error message showing on your end?
    • Were there any changes/updates to your device prior to the issue?
    • Any troubleshooting steps you've done so far to resolve the issue?

For now, you can have a look at the troubleshooting step on this link as an initial remedy to the bluescreen
    error you're receiving.

We'll be waiting for your updates.

Ian Ser, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

Bluescreen issue, "Error : IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL"

1. Bluescreen issue, "Error : IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" - Similar Threads - Bluescreen issue Error

2. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and BAD_POOL_HEADER stopcodes bluescreen Suite

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and BAD_POOL_HEADER stopcodes bluescreen Suite: Hello, I've created the following thread couple of days ago. As my memory dump was disabled I had to enable it and wait until the next crash. So I've enabled it following this procedure :...
  3. Bluescreen error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluescreen error: the stop code is KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDELED What failed is AppleSSD.sys (Device: MacBook)[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluescreen-error/82a4d59e-83c4-4d70-b9a1-19b8414455df
  4. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and BAD_POOL_HEADER stopcodes bluescreen

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and BAD_POOL_HEADER stopcodes bluescreen: Hello, I have a major problem with my pc after adding 2x8 RAM (now I'm with 32G) and doing a clean installation after that of my Windows 10 pro 64 bits version 1809 by a company so called specialized in pc maintenance. So the pc currently keeps shutting down and the two...
  5. Bluescreen issue

Bluescreen issue: My laptop often has bluescreen and I receive an error Stop Code: DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluescreen-issue/8f15ec37-6aac-4d4e-8677-f891240993b5
  6. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL constant bluescreening

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL constant bluescreening: i keep on getting these blue screen crashes when playing games or even sometimes light software, but mostly while playing games, it is not a specific game, but ALL of them. i have ran various memory test, both on Hard drives and RAM which came up as there are no problems,...
  7. Bluescreen with error: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Bluescreen with error: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello, first of all here my specs: Windows 10 Pro Processor: Intel i7-6700k @ 4.00GHz 4.00GHz RAM: 16 GB DDR4 Mainboard: ASUS z170-k gpu: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1060 6GB 1 SSD 240GB + 1HDD 1TB so my problem is since the last few days i get BSOD's with the error code :...
  8. Bluescreen: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Bluescreen: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Recently, I've occurred bluescreen in my laptop several times. I didn't run any particular program. It seems occurring randomly. I've used WinDbg to analysis the dump file, could someone help me to find out the problem? Here is the analysis result: Microsoft (R) Windows...
  9. Error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: While browsing the web, switch off the computer and on a blue screen appears Error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. Then the computer shuts down and resets. Please help improve the error. 56001
  10. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Error

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Error: My computer will suddenly freeze and default to this blue screen, usually while playing games. It has happened twice in the course of a single Counter Strike game. This error came up just after I upgraded my motherboard and processor. It has never happened prior to then. 36157